FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Chewing an Altoid beforehand can apparently also result in some intense sensations, according to former Pres. Bill Clinton . . . or, maybe it was according to Monica, which would mean they were talking about eating bratwurst instead of sushi . . .
If I remember correctly Altoids vanished from shelves everywhere after those comments. Best publicity is word of mouth (pun intended).

Peace :D

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Years ago I saw a video of someone eating cereal out of some chicks ass hole, not my proudest moment... or fap. :( :ROFLMAO:
But... but... No! No! I'm not gonna ask...

That made me think of the guy that asked his boyfriend to put a mouse inside his anus to feel it walking over his prostate. To get the mouse out they had the bright idea of using fire. The methane inside him got explosive... you imagine the rest.

Peaceful Dreams :D

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
TropecitaGames
The DND-renders are awesome.
I just hope the game itself doesn't get lost in the "parallel world" of DND and becomes a 2nd "Between two worlds"...
Thanks!
Don't worry. The DnD game will be covered in only a (long) scene in the update they play (they will play more, but it won't show up in My Dorm). It's a needed scene to advance the story outside the game. Maddie joins the "family", the girls can act on their feelings whether they are in a relationship with the MC or not (during the game, it's their character who try to seduce the MC's character, not the girls doing it)

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes