xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Hey Guy's take the time and go check Tropes Discord out just wooow with the renders,
TropecitaGames Maddies asian inheritance shows great in the "Emma" version.
"te re-pasaste" (you re outdid yourself) Genial (amazing)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Hey Guy's take the time and go check Tropes Discord out just wooow with the renders,
TropecitaGames Maddies asian inheritance shows great in the "Emma" version.
"te re-pasaste" (you re outdid yourself) Genial (amazing)
Since the "Emma" version is how she imagines the characters based on the different girls' descriptions, they don't look like the players. Maddie wanted an "Asian" character to play the foreigner role who can't blend with the local population, so Emma drew her like that.

Last edited:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I've generated Emma's images through AI, I'm not so talented to draw something like that, but Emma is.
I understand why you used AI, but I really wish you hadn't. They're all trained on stolen material.
Personally I'd have "just" designed the characters using a different program than you use for the actual game, screenshot those models and used those are her drawings.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Is there pregnancy content already in the game!
It's only been like a week and change of in-game time since the game started. There have been optional impregnations, though. Assuming one has taken every opportunity for girls and for impregnation, 9 of the MC's 11 (or 12, depending how you count a questionable entry) girls are currently pregnant, though only one knows/suspects that she is. I say 'suspects' since a week is too early to tell for certain without a blood test, but that is addressed by the game's plot.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DKft and Trope95

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
It's only been like a week and change of in-game time since the game started. There have been optional impregnations, though. Assuming one has taken every opportunity for girls and for impregnation, 9 of the MC's 11 (or 12, depending how you count a questionable entry) girls are currently pregnant, though only one knows/suspects that she is. I say 'suspects' since a week is too early to tell for certain without a blood test, but that is addressed by the game's plot.
If it is a hormonal test, not all of them are, there are no false positives. AFAIK. This however is 25 years old info, last time I had to worry about that.

Peace :)

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I understand why you used AI, but I really wish you hadn't. They're all trained on stolen material.
Personally I'd have "just" designed the characters using a different program than you use for the actual game, screenshot those models and used those are her drawings.
AI is here whether we like it or not. It's just another tool that if we don't use it, other people will use it. For what it's worth, I didn't pay to generate those images.
What I did pay for was to see the Victoria & Albert Museum's collection on piracy in London. Or to visit the Pergamommuseum in Berlin. Or the Louvre. The concept of stolen material is very broad.
Learning a different program to make six images that are going to have a residual presence in the game and getting the quality I wanted would have negatively impacted the development of the following updates.
With AI, they were done in a couple of hours. Two hours from the time I decided which tool to use until I closed the website, with the learning and testing process included.

Is there pregnancy content already in the game!
Yes. Right now only (optional) impregnation of 9 of the girls and one image of one of the girls having sex while pregnant, but it's a daydreaming image, not something that really happens.

• Red Heart
Reactions: xapican

DKft

Apr 4, 2022
So only a week of time has passed in-game and the MC has managed to impregnate 9 girls? Damn guy has super sperm or something, the concept of child support isn't invented yet.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
If it is a hormonal test, not all of them are, there are no false positives. AFAIK. This however is 25 years old info, last time I had to worry about that.
Basically all over-the-counter pregnancy tests are hormonal. While they are very good, the over-the-counter tests use urine and are not 100% accurate. Blood tests measure the same hormone, but are far more accurate.

However, the hormone both types of tests detect does not show up in a woman's body until at least 10 days after conception.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
As Pharma technician I can confirm 100% what Tilur say's.
with the quick test you have a 1% chance to fail and they fail in the No not in the Yes (pregnat) anyway the acuracy is pretty high plus the Inlay recomends you to do a Blood test afterwards.

• Red Heart

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
So only a week of time has passed in-game and the MC has managed to impregnate 9 girls? Damn guy has super sperm or something, the concept of child support isn't invented yet.
In reality, it's been 13 in-game days, and he started impregnating on day 6. The impregnation is a choice menu with 100% accuracy for every creampie the player decides to end with a bun in the oven.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Ohhh shit, southcone spanish pun,: "Claro. que si..el come "conchas" todos los dias" :devilish: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
translation: "of course he does, he eats "shells" every day
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
river plate slang: Concha = coño / Shell = pussy
If you use Clam instead of Shell, they will understand immediately. :D

They even have 2 types of Clam Chowder, one is even Red. (Clam Chowder as far as I understand is some kind of broth) I find it funny to think of those things together. My brain is wired badly I can't help it.

Peace :D

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
If you use Clam instead of Shell, they will understand immediately. :D

They even have 2 types of Clam Chowder, one is even Red. (Clam Chowder as far as I understand is some kind of broth) I find it funny to think of those things together. My brain is wired badly I can't help it.

Peace :D
Manhattan Clam Chowder
fa71d60c-b6d4-4d09-b12b-f8017a36aa43.jpg
vs New England Clam Chowder
New-England-clam-chowder-3-new.jpg
They're both more of a stew than a broth (based on my understanding of what a broth is), with the Manhattan featuring a tomato-based soup and the New England featuring a thicker, cream-based soup.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes