Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I've never been into goblin girls. I always expect Hulk to blast the door and crunch me for banging his little sister :ROFLMAO:. But catgirls are another story.
Don't worry, that game is far into the future. My Dorm still has a lot of stories to tell.

There are only two felines out of 12 ladies. One of them is more feline than the other (blame Daz for not having a lot of feline assets). When thinking about the characters some months ago, I thought one of the ladies would be of your taste, but she's not designed yet.

Lol! I think the comparison with Killer's game will start and finish in those ears. Different setting. I can't talk about different personalities since I haven't played MNF and don't know the character, but from what I've been told, I'm in a safe place with Thiel and Kira regarding comparisons with Lucy.
(y)
Wait, are you saying you're going to deprive us of our cat girls having tails? YOU MONSTER!!!!
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: *This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You will see in the next update that plugs can play a bigger role for some of the girls. They haven't been used yet (at least to the MC's knowledge) but will be.

a1n1d1

Aug 1, 2019
Sorry guys,but i have a question...
How to start the game?
I'm clicking on exe file,tryied to start as administrator...
Dont know what to do next?

Reactions: Trope95
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes