FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I know about the game and the dev. Guessed it was something about it when S1nsational posted the catgirl image, but the Pelican thing it's what I don't get.
It started has an attempt to be an insult that Lucy, the cat-girl half-sister called her half-brother the MC. Slowly they developed a connection and the term turned it's meaning from insult to pet name. They have some of the best dialogues I've read on VN's. While the Cat-girl trope makes nothing for me, also even if I love tall women, Lucy is one of the best written characters in a game full of them. K7, really brought her to life.

Peace :)

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
View attachment 2833782 ... MULTI MOD-patch... :unsure: ..what patch to use?
Multimod patch is already included in the game (without the incest patch except in the Android Pre-patched version). It's there exclusively if any bug shows up in the mod, RiamMar can solve it without my intervention. It only includes the incest patch in the complete version.
Incest patch is... well... for incest ;). It's official (made by me) and universal for all updates (you only need to download it once and apply it when you download a new update)

Reactions: Elhemeer

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Multimod patch is already included in the game (without the incest patch except in the Android Pre-patched version). It's there exclusively if any bug shows up in the mod, RiamMar can solve it without my intervention. It only includes the incest patch in the complete version.
Incest patch is... well... for incest ;). It's official (made by me) and universal for all updates (you only need to download it once and apply it when you download a new update)
I installed the patch on the first page. And I installed the MOD, but did not turn on the family patch. :unsure:........PS.......bad English..incorrect translation

Last edited:

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
The DnD post series starts here.
I've finished the publication of some 4K previews on Patreon/SS about the girls costumed as their DnD characters. It is how the MC will imagine them based on their descriptions. There is also an image for every character showing how Emma (the resident artist in the house) imagined each character. I've generated Emma's images through AI, I'm not so talented to draw something like that, but Emma is.
On Patreon/SS the rendered images are 4K and here they will be published in 1920x1080. The posts will be copied/pasted from Patreon/SS so there will be some inconsistencies (like the size of the renders, or repeating information already in this introduction). They will be published daily if nothing happens that prevents me to do it.

DnD Game (I) - Daphne
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
TropecitaGames ; can't you hire Emma to do the renders of my Dorm ? *Angelical smile emoji* :p:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Great Job Trope you outdid yourself ( te pasaste amigo buenazo!) Loved the theme and the Idea, I'm shure it would be a success.:love:
For the record same as Satou said.......:ROFLMAO:

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
TropecitaGames ; can't you hire Emma to do the renders of my Dorm ? *Angelical smile emoji* :p:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Great Job Trope you outdid yourself ( te pasaste amigo buenazo!) Loved the theme and the Idea, I'm shure it would be a success.:love:
For the record same as Satou said.......:ROFLMAO:
Unfortunately, my knowledge of AI (or Emma's skills :ROFLMAO:) is very limited, so I can't do something like that on a consistent basis.
I had to do like 40 images to get the 5 (6) I wanted, and had to modify a couple of them with PhotoShop (who I'm trying to lie to? I did it with Paint 3D)
Thanks, my friend!

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes