Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Although I know the concept because I'm a history freak, in Spain we don't use it, so when I think about numbers it's a difficult number to come by. Also, I talked on another site about 75% redhead LIs in that story (justified inside the game), so it should be a multiple of 4.
But you know me. I now say 12, and it's possible a girl who isn't a LI originally shows up, I will fall in love with her, and add her to the game. But she should be a redhead, to keep (at least) that 75% ;)
But I'm in a very early stage of development, only one LI and the MC have been (tentatively) designed and that's because I need them for a future My Dorm update. The development won't start until My Dorm is in the closing stages. Perhaps the last three updates of My Dorm are published at the same time as the first of the next project.
With that many redheads, you can get all of the major shades and complexions. :love::LOL:

• Love
Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
We all already love this game, best game ever or not, and as long as your next game is also a incest harem game with pregnancy you can be sure we'll all love it as well.
Thanks!
It will have incest, harem, pregnancy... and even two cat-redhead-girls.
The main difference, besides the harem size, is the setting. My Dorm has gone the beaten road with a setting that mostly has been used a lot. Redhead Paradise (the title isn't defined, but won't be that) is a totally different setting, with a backstory and concept I haven't seen in other games.

Well I can't wait for that Redhead Paradise:love:
I'm very curious already Trop
I'm publishing a daily D&D themed render series on Patreon/SS (right now 3/6 published). When I finish it, I will publish a render of the first LI designed. There, on Discord, and here. Promise ;)

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
It will have incest, harem, pregnancy... and even two cat-redhead-girls.
Ah cat girls, if there are any girls as popular, or more so, than goblin girls it would be those feline fatales.
Looking forward to the new game, but still very much enjoying the current one

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Ah cat girls, if there are any girls as popular, or more so, than goblin girls it would be those feline fatales.
Looking forward to the new game, but still very much enjoying the current one
I've never been into goblin girls. I always expect Hulk to blast the door and crunch me for banging his little sister :ROFLMAO:. But catgirls are another story.
Don't worry, that game is far into the future. My Dorm still has a lot of stories to tell.

I think I will like that, in spite of the cat-redhead girls it is a kink that makes nothing for me... Sorry. But the rest, yes please.

Peace :)
There are only two felines out of 12 ladies. One of them is more feline than the other (blame Daz for not having a lot of feline assets). When thinking about the characters some months ago, I thought one of the ladies would be of your taste, but she's not designed yet.

So, first MoonBox, next Killer7.

Looking forward to the fun times ^_^

(PLEASE don't take this as anything but me being excited!)
Lol! I think the comparison with Killer's game will start and finish in those ears. Different setting. I can't talk about different personalities since I haven't played MNF and don't know the character, but from what I've been told, I'm in a safe place with Thiel and Kira regarding comparisons with Lucy.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes