Danv

Aug 21, 2020
were there latest release dates posted yet? those convenient tables with dates like before, tried skipping through the pages, but didn't find anything

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Commissioned Art (V)
Once again, Skyborn has allowed me to share this custom art made under his request. He asked for a family rock band in the fashion of some old 80s rock video clip, so here you have the "Ravens and Flamingo" family band! (1920x1080)
Thanks, Skyborn! Get well soon!

View attachment 2847764
Martha and the Pussycatz!

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Martha and the Pussycatz!
Are they playing "Echo Beach" ?

Code:
I know it's out of fashion, and a trifle uncool
But I can't help it, I'm a romantic fool
It's a habit of mine, to watch the sun go down
On Echo Beach, I watch the sun go down
From nine to five, I have to spend my time at work
My job is very boring, I'm an office clerk
The only thing that helps me pass the time away
Is knowing I'll be back at Echo Beach someday
On a silent summer evening, the sky's alive with lights
A building in the distance, surrealistic sight
On Echo Beach, waves make the only sound
On Echo Beach, there's not a soul around
From nine to five, I have to spend my time at work
My job is very boring, I'm an office clerk
The only thing that helps me pass the time away
Is knowing I'll be back at Echo Beach someday
Echo Beach, far away in time

Reactions: Elhemeer

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Patreon Free Trials
Patreon has, finally, approved me to give free trial memberships. And it's a perfect time since the next update should be published this week.
I've activated it for the entry tier, Scarlett's first love (1 €), to test it.

How does it work? (Copy/paste from Patreon support page)
  • Free trial patrons getall the benefits in their tier, including past posts (but not Merch for Membership). They’ll provide a form of payment at signup but won’t be charged until the end of their trial period
    • Note: Anyone joining a free trial tier will automatically start on a free trial. For this test, they won’t be able to bypass the trial. This means you won't see earnings for a free trial tier until patrons are charged at the end of their trial period
How would I use it if I were you?
There are two options.
* You want to see past posts, progress reports for the next update, or release schedule (not yet published). Do it when you want.
* You want to get the next update 3 days earlier than the public release. Wait until the release is on Scarlett's tier, start your trial, download the update, and then decide if you keep the membership or cancel it once you have the update before your trial expires (this would be the Spanish way :ROFLMAO: ).

Enjoy!

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
been replaying from the beginning recently and i see this one render still there/not fixed
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i mean, it's obvious what's wrong with it, isn't? not only that's not how pubes grow, it actually look kinda terrifying

Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
been replaying from the beginning recently and i see this one render still there/not fixed
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i mean, it's obvious what's wrong with it, isn't? not only that's not how pubes grow, it actually look kinda terrifying
Thanks!
I don't remember anyone reporting it. For Eileen's next scene it's already changed because I didn't like the look, but back then I didn't have too many assets. I take note and it will be changed to her current style in v.0.12 (no time for it in v.0.11B)

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
* You want to get the next update 3 days earlier than the public release. Wait until the release is on Scarlett's tier, start your trial, download the update, and then decide if you keep the membership or cancel it once you have the update before your trial expires (this would be the Spanish way :ROFLMAO: ).

Enjoy!
I wouldn't say it's the Spanish way per se rather I would say it's the Mediterranean Way:ROFLMAO:
(as the Italian and the Greeks would do it too:ROFLMAO:)

• Haha
Reactions: xapican and Trope95

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I wouldn't say it's the Spanish way per se rather I would say it's the Mediterranean Way:ROFLMAO:
(as the Italian and the Greeks would do it too:ROFLMAO:)
When I "criticize" something Spanish people do, it's more politically correct to laugh at ourselves than to reference other countries, even if they also do it. Spanish people won't offend if another Spaniard criticizes it, but Italians or Greeks can get offended if it's an outsider who does it.
I love to laugh at Spanish defects :D

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
When I "criticize" something Spanish people do, it's more politically correct to laugh at ourselves than to reference other countries, even if they also do it. Spanish people won't offend if another Spaniard criticizes it, but Italians or Greeks can get offended if it's an outsider who does it.
I love to laugh at Spanish defects :D
Yeah it's the same with the Greeks laughing about the Greeks and the Italian laughing about the Italian. But there's a similarity in the way of doing things that the Mediterranean Nations have in common:D

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I don't know what you are all talking about, Sweden doesn't exist, it's like the Australia of Europe. It's a figment of Norway imagination. When people say they are from Sweden, they are really from Norway, but don't want to tell you that.

This information was obtained from enhanced interrogation of Danish soldiers captured at sea.

Peace :D

MomoYume

Oct 15, 2021
I'm back... Chrome is crap I've lost my F95 account or maybe my account is logged in to my work email...That would be a problem, don't mix work with trade :cautious:
In short, I've updated myself and where did this nun come from with her looks? Without a doubt, laughter is never lacking :ROFLMAO:
By the way, I'm Myukimo, I'm waiting to recover my account :cry:

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
MomoYume ;Who are you and what did you do to Myukimo..... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
regarding your acount it was captured, by the "Riding Bavarian Mountain Navy" the same mercenaries which captured the Danish guy FatGiant interogated :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: (Bad tounges say that he read him my translated jokes:():ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Edit: if we see somebody coment with your old alter ego should we call your boss out ? * Angelic emoji*

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes