Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I don't know where this joke comes from, so I'm afraid of using that inside the game.

Just waiting to see this somewhere as a bumper sticker on someone's car.
That would be great, right?

How many updates before that's added as an inside joke being sold in the garage
Two?

You can be sure if I see that out there I'm gonna laugh out loud and then post a photo here:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You will.

Wait.. He was thinking Grandma's House.. which.. its totally totally possible we are in the same plane of existence and who knows... there are tons of things that go on (we assume) outside of what we do see of the My Dorm story, that who's to say that the main character of My Dorm is in contact somehow someway with the main character of Grandma's House and decides to go "Hey I got an idea for a bumper sticker you can sell in your garage." and....there we go.

-- the only sorta not really bad thing about Trop not having read GH or some of other ones, to avoid accidentally stealing ideas or concepts, is there potential for so many cross overs it could end up hilarious and enjoyable.
If it's a joke used in GH, I can't use it. It's an auto-imposed rule.

Trust me, Trope is 100% aware of GH ...
I am, but I'm not about the content (other than what I read on Moon's thread)

Yes we know hes aware of it, but he also has not read through it entirely. Some elements have been brought to his attention, yes.
Not entirely and not from the start. I haven't played it. A lot of time ago someone compared both games and I went to the thread to read what the players said. I'm also on his Discord, but I restrain myself to write there only when I'm tagged.

Once this said, and I can say I was tinkering with a truck for v.0.12...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
I don't know where this joke comes from, so I'm afraid of using that inside the game.

The Joke started in the GH Thread and in this one because I write something and a few Minutes later HP comes and would write the same thing as me so he started to just write "as Satou said" and some time later he put the tm logo on it too :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
It's not built into GH as a joke in case you're wondering

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

That would be great, right?

Two?

You will.

If it's a joke used in GH, I can't use it. It's an auto-imposed rule.

I am, but I'm not about the content (other than what I read on Moon's thread)

Not entirely and not from the start. I haven't played it. A lot of time ago someone compared both games and I went to the thread to read what the players said. I'm also on his Discord, but I restrain myself to write there only when I'm tagged.

I blame everything on Satou Pendragon

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
The Joke started in the GH Thread and in this one because I write something and a few Minutes later HP comes and would write the same thing as me so he started to just write "as Satou said" and some time later he put the tm logo on it too :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
OK, so if it isn't built in GH, I can use it ;) (with HornyyPussy permission, obviously)

I blame everything on Satou Pendragon
BlameTrop2.png
It's easier!

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
and since I'm up to any Misschief...:unsure:(just in case that anyone of you haven't noticed)..of course I took it and fooled around with
same what Hornyy Pussy will say™ :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes