Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
So the last update gonna take while to render?
Yeah, not a lot more than a regular update taking into account the number of re-renders that I usually do ;)
Months........................... riiiiight.

80,335,512,599,040 / 20 (renders per day) == 4,016,775,629,952 (days) / 365.25 (days in a year) == 10,997,332,320.19713 (years)

Yeah, a few "months" really...

Peace :D
20 renders/day??? Who do you think you are talking with!!! A lazy Spaniard?????????
Spoiler: Today it's day 7 of v.0.12 development. 631 renders done

some Months can mean 10 billion years for some :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Same as "5 minutes" for my wife.

newdawn75

Feb 22, 2023
Ya know what I find funny about this game is that when betty was at dinner table telling erika and "family" why she isnt going back to africa because ppl didn't want her there because she had a habit of sticking her nose in where it doesn't belong and here she is doing it again to the mc and all the girls....meemaw and betty both know that none of the girls are related to the mc and they are all adults and yet she's tryin to justify sticking her nose in saying she cares about mc....even meemaw told betty that age has nothing to do with being involved together. Sticking your nose in other adults business will end up getting you shunned from everyone. I guess betty didn't learn in africa to mind her own business, I wish mc would say something to her as martha tried to.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Ya know what I find funny about this game is that when betty was at dinner table telling erika and "family" why she isnt going back to africa because ppl didn't want her there because she had a habit of sticking her nose in where it doesn't belong and here she is doing it again to the mc and all the girls....meemaw and betty both know that none of the girls are related to the mc and they are all adults and yet she's tryin to justify sticking her nose in saying she cares about mc....even meemaw told betty that age has nothing to do with being involved together. Sticking your nose in other adults business will end up getting you shunned from everyone. I guess betty didn't learn in africa to mind her own business, I wish mc would say something to her as martha tried to.
Much better :D a "little bird" told me that she will, fall for MC charms ;)

Reactions: Trope95

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
not my type lol I'd rather just throw her in a hole.
Lol, ground rule for this game, you can but musn't , all LI's are optional, so you got your "hole" for Betty and I got my "telenovela" :ROFLMAO:
(you can opt out of her content) she ads a bit of "Drama" Comedy ? I don't know, but I got your point, and it is there

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Not related??? Oh... you are one of THOSE... OK. I mean... yeah... OK.

But...

nathan-fillion-umm.gif
Peace :(

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I see you play the unpatched version. Starting from there, even the MC isn't related to Betty and Meemaw, and they know it, but that doesn't mean they don't see him as their Grandnephew and Grandson respectively.

Betty still hasn't said a thing about any relationships, she is gathering information passively and not acting on it (yet). When Martha says "...none of your business where I go with [mc]." or "...none of your business who [mc] is dating." (depending on if you are on her path or not), we don't know what question Betty asked (because the question is different depending the circumstances, there are 2 more of them, one exclusively for the patched version, and another one if the MC is not dating anyone). Not hearing the question was intended.

We also don't know what Betty stuck her nose in that made her unwanted in Africa (or at least in Tanzania, her last post). I plan to reveal it in later updates.

You also should count on the human condition. People with bad habits (like sticking their noses in other people's businesses) have a hard time getting rid of those habits, especially as they grow older.

Reactions: Horny Toad

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
yeah im with martha in my playthrough and pretty much everyone else too but only pregged 8 ppl
Taking into account that there are 9 impregnable girls (out of 12 girls in possible relationships) as of the last public update(Martha, Norah, Emma, Erika, Samantha, Simone, Eileen, Alexia, and Megan), can I ask who is the unfortunate girl?

newdawn75

Feb 22, 2023
heres whom are preg in order of preg: eileen, norah, alexia, emma, erika, simone, martha and last girl from current update

Reactions: Trope95
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes