Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
heres whom are preg in order of preg: eileen, norah, alexia, emma, erika, simone, martha and last girl from current update
Oh, shit! I didn't notice your nick (an old man's past midnight mistakes). So, for you, there are 10 impregnable ladies. Samantha and Megan are missing from your preggo list.

Last edited:

newdawn75

Feb 22, 2023
Oh, shit! I didn't notice your nick (an old man past midnight mistakes). So, for you, there are 10 impregnable ladies. Samantha and Megan are missing from your preggo list.
yup those 2 im in a relationship with but no baby for them.... thought sam was 2 old and didn't like the way megan gave me that dirty look when i took martha there to club 2nd time

Reactions: Trope95

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Just so you all know, I consider the "patched" version the Canon. The "unpatched" is the Censorship forced version and, as far as I am concerned, shouldn't even be considered.

You can all have your own view of this, it's fine. If you prefer the "Nanny State" version, more power to you.

I play this game as if the Censored version, doesn't even exists, the same way that I live my life as if religions don't exist. We are free to build our own version of reality, as long as we don't force it on anyone else.

If a game is made by the Dev to have a content that Payment processors board of directors want to repress because of their religion, and a patch is made to remove the imposed Censorship, I feel that it is my duty to consider the patched uncensored version, the Canon one.

Anti-Censorship, to me, that is a Duty.

Peace :(

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Reaction::love:
that is why we called the Pendragonic religion in to live we convert the Boards and No censorship anymore....
HP is the "Brain"
signed Pinky :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Trope95

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I also would stand on the polyamory side of life if the design of the game was in the hands of someone who didn't have a big mouth and who wrote himself in a corner saying that every lesbian interaction would be during threesomes.
The theme of the game also doesn't allow it, so those interactions will happen exclusively during threesomes.
It's something to explore (optionally) in the next game, where it will have more reasons to exist.
I, for one, look forward to that next project. I like it when LIs are written with more agency.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Months........................... riiiiight.

80,335,512,599,040 / 20 (renders per day) == 4,016,775,629,952 (days) / 365.25 (days in a year) == 10,997,332,320.19713 (years)

Yeah, a few "months" really...

Peace :D
Well, if the developer keeps going until 5090 6090 7090 8090 9090 GPUs are available....

Just so you all know, I consider the "patched" version the Canon. The "unpatched" is the Censorship forced version and, as far as I am concerned, shouldn't even be considered.

You can all have your own view of this, it's fine. If you prefer the "Nanny State" version, more power to you.
Nanny state or Aunt Betty state?
I was going to say "Meemaw state," but I think this is more accurate.
I play this game as if the Censored version, doesn't even exists, the same way that I live my life as if religions don't exist. We are free to build our own version of reality, as long as we don't force it on anyone else.

If a game is made by the Dev to have a content that Payment processors board of directors want to repress because of their religion, and a patch is made to remove the imposed Censorship, I feel that it is my duty to consider the patched uncensored version, the Canon one.

Was it just me or was there a rousing freedom loving anthem playing in the background?

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: FatGiant

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
yup those 2 im in a relationship with but no baby for them.... thought sam was 2 old and didn't like the way megan gave me that dirty look when i took martha there to club 2nd time
Sam is 41 and Norah is 45, but I can understand your point here. Norah's designed to look younger than her age.
I didn't want that look to feel dirty, more like surprised/angry/cheated. If it felt dirty, it's my failure as an artist.

I'm usually with you on this, but not in this game. I've already said the story is loosely based on a short (non-adult) sci-fi story I wrote 1,000 years ago (have I already said I'm an old man? ;) ). In that story, most of the characters were not related to what would be the MC (since it was a tale, there wasn't really an MC). When I started tinkering with the idea of porting that story to AVN format, I had to make a lot of choices. One of them was about family relationships. The tale had "a Martha" (real "MC's" mom), "an Emma" (real sister), "a Daphne" (unrelated nerd, with Jamaal's computer skills), "a Scarlett" (unrelated waiter in love with the "MC"), etc. It was easy to decide to do two versions with slight differences to make "everyone" related or everyone unrelated.
For me, there isn't one canon version, since that would mean that the one I don't consider canon is a second thought. I thought of two versions since My Dorm's first days of development. So for me, there are two canon versions.

SpatulaPie

Apr 21, 2023
He doesn't regret it. He loves his girls and doesn't know which one will be left out if he had to rewrite the game reducing the number of LIs. He only acknowledges that he was overambitious.
But, now that the dev can't read us, I can tell you he was a total naive noob when he designed the game and some of the choices without realizing how much work they would represent.
Even though the DEV was WAY ambitious it is truly appreciated and beloved. Thank You for you hard diligent work on this impressive title.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Sam is 41 and Norah is 45, but I can understand your point here. Norah's designed to look younger than her age.
I didn't want that look to feel dirty, more like surprised/angry/cheated. If it felt dirty, it's my failure as an artist.

I'm usually with you on this, but not in this game. I've already said the story is loosely based on a short (non-adult) sci-fi story I wrote 1,000 years ago (have I already said I'm an old man? ;) ). In that story, most of the characters were not related to what would be the MC (since it was a tale, there wasn't really an MC). When I started tinkering with the idea of porting that story to AVN format, I had to make a lot of choices. One of them was about family relationships. The tale had "a Martha" (real "MC's" mom), "an Emma" (real sister), "a Daphne" (unrelated nerd, with Jamaal's computer skills), "a Scarlett" (unrelated waiter in love with the "MC"), etc. It was easy to decide to do two versions with slight differences to make "everyone" related or everyone unrelated.
For me, there isn't one canon version, since that would mean that the one I don't consider canon is a second thought. I thought of two versions since My Dorm's first days of development. So for me, there are two canon versions.
Oooh, thanks for your clarification about the canon version, honestly reading some lines I had some doubt about the incest one being the only canonic version, but now everything is clear.
For personal reason I still consider the incest one the canon, but at least those who don't like this particular kink can play the game without issues on the dialogues. :giggle:
And I can't wait for the new game, though I hope this will continue for a long time, I'm sure it will be great as this one.;)(y)

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Even though the DEV was WAY ambitious it is truly appreciated and beloved. Thank You for you hard diligent work on this impressive title.
Thanks! I messed up with my ambitions, but I think the story wouldn't be as smooth if any of the girls (besides Maddie and Megan, since they were an afterthought asked by the community) were missing. The only thing I can do is work hard(er) to take this ship to port.

Oooh, thanks for your clarification about the canon version, honestly reading some lines I had some doubt about the incest one being the only canonic version, but now everything is clear.
For personal reason I still consider the incest one the canon, but at least those who don't like this particular kink can play the game without issues on the dialogues. :giggle:
And I can't wait for the new game, though I hope this will continue for a long time, I'm sure it will be great as this one.;)(y)
I've never hidden my taste for incest, so it would be logical to think the incest version is the canon one. It's one of the canon versions. I hate the landlady/roommate solution, so the story is thought to be consistent also in the non-incest version (with big and small changes in the dialogue and the story), making it also canon. The non-incest version is even the one with more dialogue since there is a whole sub-scene that wouldn't make sense in the patched one (Daphne telling Scarlett she has discovered she's "adopted" through a DNA test done for theoretical research). I would call them My Dorm Patched and My Dorm Unpatched, instead of My Dorm Canon and My Dorm Censored.

The next game is very far away, although I've already started to design characters (perhaps they don't work because Genesis 11 is already out when I start or everything is done with AI). My Dorm right now is around 1/3 of the run, so we will have a lot to come.

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
It's better that I don't comment about the latest post on this threads or I will have an aneurysm trying to understand WHAT THE FUCK you guys were talking, before rewind at least 10 pages of conversation and still don't understand nothing.

With that said... I liked the game. It's far from perfect and still need some ironing on some parts (like, in some dialogues the characters are still called by their default names), but it's enjoyable...

And since it's a harem game, I can use my pokémon skills and catch'em all.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
He doesn't regret it. He loves his girls and doesn't know which one will be left out if he had to rewrite the game reducing the number of LIs. He only acknowledges that he was overambitious.
But, now that the dev can't read us, I can tell you he was a total naive noob when he designed the game and some of the choices without realizing how much work they would represent.
This is why you make every girl mando make them all preggers and player choice be damned.

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
And that's just for one image per possible ending. Now you get to add in all the actual frames per ending ...
Because of the ending structure, the 80,335,512,599,040 possibilities don't coincide with the render quantity (luckily for me). I haven't made numbers yet, but I think covering all possibilities would mean around 40-80 renders per girl at most, plus a lot of shared renders that will be there independently of the choices taken.

It's better that I don't comment about the latest post on this threads or I will have an aneurysm trying to understand WHAT THE FUCK you guys were talking, before rewind at least 10 pages of conversation and still don't understand nothing.

With that said... I liked the game. It's far from perfect and still need some ironing on some parts (like, in some dialogues the characters are still called by their default names), but it's enjoyable...

And since it's a harem game, I can use my pokémon skills and catch'em all.
Thanks for your kind words.
Do you remember any instances where the characters are called by the default names? Or who and in what chapter? I'm about to recompile v.0.11B to solve a couple of issues, so it would be great to also solve that.

This is why you make every girl mando make them all preggers and player choice be damned.
That was my initial idea, then I did a Patreon poll about the system to be used to get them pregnant (current one, random, X creampies to get pregnant, every creampie means pregnancy, etc.) There was a small, but representative, portion of players that asked for pregnancy to be optional. I thought it would be cool. I didn't do the numbers right ;)

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Thanks! I messed up with my ambitions, but I think the story wouldn't be as smooth if any of the girls (besides Maddie and Megan, since they were an afterthought asked by the community) were missing. The only thing I can do is work hard(er) to take this ship to port.

I've never hidden my taste for incest, so it would be logical to think the incest version is the canon one. It's one of the canon versions. I hate the landlady/roommate solution, so the story is thought to be consistent also in the non-incest version (with big and small changes in the dialogue and the story), making it also canon. The non-incest version is even the one with more dialogue since there is a whole sub-scene that wouldn't make sense in the patched one (Daphne telling Scarlett she has discovered she's "adopted" through a DNA test done for theoretical research). I would call them My Dorm Patched and My Dorm Unpatched, instead of My Dorm Canon and My Dorm Censored.

The next game is very far away, although I've already started to design characters (perhaps they don't work because Genesis 11 is already out when I start or everything is done with AI). My Dorm right now is around 1/3 of the run, so we will have a lot to come.
Thank you again for you explanation, considering the struggle to put together a cohesive working story, and I would say imho you did a good job.
Kudos to you for working so hard in order to keep the two versions enjoyable both for those who appreciate this kink, but also for those who want a story that doesn't contemplate it.
And I'm happy I get to have more time with all the girls before we will need to say goodbye to them and see your new story. :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Taking into account that there are 9 impregnable girls (out of 12 girls in possible relationships) as of the last public update(Martha, Norah, Emma, Erika, Samantha, Simone, Eileen, Alexia, and Megan), can I ask who is the unfortunate girl?
8 for me, i am not with Simone.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes