Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Btw, I just remembered that I will introduce an(other) unwanted reference to GH in the form of Eva and Amanda's (apparent) surnames.
It's just a word, but someone made me notice that word is used in GH. Those surnames were written down way before I knew AVNs existed.
Don't let others dictate how you make your Game Trop. Even if it has one or two similarities with GH, it isn't like a 1 to 1 copy of it. It could also be a nicely meant reference to it. I saw many AVN reference of other Games in other AVNs and for the most part it was nicely meant.

Last edited:

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Don't let others dictate how you make your Game Trop. Even if it has on or two similarities with GH, it isn't like a 1 to 1 copy of it. It could also be a nicely meant reference to it. I saw many AVN reference of other Games in it and for the most it was nicely meant.
Don't worry, since I only let people read it when scenes are complete, it won't change once written and rendered, besides changes made by my wife ("A woman would not say that") or my 20 y.o. female consultant ("A girl wouldn't say that. It looks like written by a 50 y.o.")
The reference (or better said, coincidence) won't be changed since it makes sense in the My Dorm universe.

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
In order to participate in threesomes does the lesbian content button need to be toggled on?
Threesomes (and X-somes) with the girls will happen if you are in a relationship with both of them regardless of the lesbian choice.
Allowing the girls to interact (lesbian on) means they will play with each other during threesomes (they will never have sex, or even kiss, if the MC is not present), and Kate's story is the canon one.
With the lesbian content blocked, the girls won't do anything sexual with each other during threesomes (shorter scenes) and Kate's story will have its own choice, to keep the canon story or get the alternative one.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Last edited:

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I also would stand on the polyamory side of life if the design of the game was in the hands of someone who didn't have a big mouth and who wrote himself in a corner saying that every lesbian interaction would be during threesomes.
The theme of the game also doesn't allow it, so those interactions will happen exclusively during threesomes.
It's something to explore (optionally) in the next game, where it will have more reasons to exist.

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
I also would stand on the polyamory side of life if the design of the game was in the hands of someone who didn't have a big mouth and who wrote himself in a corner saying that every lesbian interaction would be during threesomes.
The theme of the game also doesn't allow it, so those interactions will happen exclusively during threesomes.
It's something to explore (optionally) in the next game, where it will have more reasons to exist.
The same one that choose to have 28 LI and regrets it now?:p:ROFLMAO:

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
He doesn't regret it. He loves his girls and doesn't know which one will be left out if he had to rewrite the game reducing the number of LIs. He only acknowledges that he was overambitious.
But, now that the dev can't read us, I can tell you he was a total naive noob when he designed the game and some of the choices without realizing how much work they would represent.

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
He doesn't regret it. He loves his girls and doesn't know which one will be left out if he had to rewrite the game reducing the number of LIs. He only acknowledges that he was overambitious.
But, now that the dev can't read us, I can tell you he was a total naive noob when he designed the game and some of the choices without realizing how much work they would represent.
Yeah how many different endings did your calculations give you again? It was some absurdly big number right? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
No clue whom you refering to! do I know him? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I can tell you he was a total naive noob when he designed the game and some of the choices without realizing how much work they would represent.
:unsure::unsure: this seems familiar, where did I hear that again??:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: (at this point I'm convinced that all Dev's say the same:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:)

Reactions: Elhemeer
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes