TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
That was my initial idea, then I did a Patreon poll about the system to be used to get them pregnant (current one, random, X creampies to get pregnant, every creampie means pregnancy, etc.) There was a small, but representative, portion of players that asked for pregnancy to be optional. I thought it would be cool. I didn't do the numbers right ;)
And this is why I'm not an AVN financial advisor, players be damned probably isn't the best idea for getting moolah on the patreons.

But it's the only way I'd stay sane making one of these.

Reactions: BlueBasil

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Its for my own Santity, i get everyone normally plays the gotta catch them all style. But its not for me, just like reall life i usually avoid girls i am not attracted to.
When I was still playing those scenes, I used to avoid the girls that weren't attracted to me. Life was too short to waste time on that. Funny thing is, after I got me some dame, many of those changed their minds. Go figure... Well, since I had no intentions of pursuing sainthood, many times I inspected just how much their minds had changed.

yulia-gerasimova-yulia.gif

RiamMar

One Hand Clapping, Heart of the Keyforge
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
I want context.
Volleyball player Yuliya Gerasymova. They were on a technical break and she fooled around with some fans. Nothing too exciting, imho, but she went viral with it and did that move a few times later on.

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

RiamMar

One Hand Clapping, Heart of the Keyforge
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
It's the golden opportunity for a start-up to jump in and destroy Patreon.
We already have Subscribestar. I think if Patreon starts cracking down on "regular" AVN creators, we will see a fast migration to Subscribestar.
Right now I exported my list of patrons on Patreon and will do it regularly, so if Patreon shuts down my page, I can offer some kind of compensation on SS, like a free month subscription or something like that.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes