TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Vaporware FTW!! :LOL:
I paid 5 bucks for that game, and at that price with no expectations going in, I enjoyed it. Not great by any stretch but I didn't feel I'd wasted 5 bucks. Paid 5 bucks for titan fall 2 as well, now that was great and only having had to pay 5 bucks is one of my biggest price to enjoyment wins of all video games.

Last edited:
Reactions: SpatulaPie

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
I paid 5 bucks for that game, and at that price with no expectations going on, I enjoyed it. Not great by any stretch but I didn't feel I'd wasted 5 bucks. Paid 5 bucks for titan fall 2 as well, now that was great and only having had to pay 5 bucks is one of my biggest price to enjoyment wins of all video games.
I still have some doom shareware 3.5s on my shelf somewhere...

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I still have some doom shareware 3.5s on my shelf somewhere...
I was not into FPS games that early in their life, mostly due to wonk ass controls and not having a PC that could run them worth a damn (thumbsticks were never meant to control an FPS), after building my first gaming PC, and seeing the joy of MKB for controls, I developed a like of them. Although I do favor the more tactical stuff over the crazy run and gun of the old arena shooters.

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
I was not into FPS games that early in their life, mostly due to wonk ass controls and not having a PC that could run them worth a damn (thumbsticks were never meant to control an FPS), after building my first gaming PC, and seeing the joy of MKB for controls, I developed a like of them. Although I do favor the more tactical stuff over the crazy run and gun of the old arena shooters.
Yeah, I was into RTS games (like WarCraft II and StarCraft) much more than FPS games (though I do have a copy of Quake III Arena floating around somewhere). Before that (a long time ago), I was into the Infocom interactive fiction games (precursors to our present Ren'Py VN games, more or less) like the Zork trilogy, the Enchanter trilogy, and Wishbringer.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Yeah, I was into RTS games (like WarCraft II and StarCraft) much more than FPS games (though I do have a copy of Quake III Arena floating around somewhere). Before that (a long time ago), I was into the Infocom interactive fiction games (precursors to our present Ren'Py VN games, more or less) like the Zork trilogy, the Enchanter trilogy, and Wishbringer.
Isometric RPGs, specifically in the Infinity Engine... I've bought Baldur's Gate 1 and 2 about eleventy billion times at this point, and the original disks are some of the only non-book physical media that has survived all my purges.

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Isometric RPGs, specifically in the Infinity Engine... I've bought Baldur's Gate 1 and 2 about eleventy billion times at this point, and the original disks are some of the only non-book physical media that has survived all my purges.
I'm older than Pong, but the oldest games I actually still play are Postal2 and Morrowind (both first-person). I do kinda miss the old side scrollers and top-down games, I just don't know of any that've held up. As far as isometric games go, I keep telling myself I'll finish maxing out my Lv88 Diablo2 bowazon someday, but it's been a little while now. :sneaky:

Jul 8, 2020
Games involving sexual themes are currently relatively niche, and their distribution channels are relatively narrow (even though the demand should be huge).
Therefore, most small groups or individual developers use membership sponsorship to support continued development. Publicly releasing a free version is the developer's goodwill and promotion method, and everything is based on the developer's wishes. To protect the interests of members, it is very reasonable to delay the release of the previous version of free resources based on the development progress. Players who get the game for free should be grateful and not unreasonable.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Games involving sexual themes are currently relatively niche, and their distribution channels are relatively narrow (even though the demand should be huge).
Therefore, most small groups or individual developers use membership sponsorship to support continued development. Publicly releasing a free version is the developer's goodwill and promotion method, and everything is based on the developer's wishes. To protect the interests of members, it is very reasonable to delay the release of the previous version of free resources based on the development progress. Players who get the game for free should be grateful and not unreasonable.
Yes?
We know?
Your point?

• Angry
Reactions: The Krogan Dude

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Yes the Key word is Players because most Players are reasonable but some are Leechers that want everything and at best already yesterday.
Ghostbusters_What_Satou_said.jpg and ...

There's also the too-vocal contingent that don't just want everything immediately, but they want everything the way THEY want everything. Those guys immediately make The List

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes