rustle911

Nov 27, 2019
You guys are the most romantic people in the world!
Let's substitute the "Will you marry me?" by "Will you be my business partner?" :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Other than that, the idea looks good. There is already a company that is the family base. It's easier to get a 29-sided partnership (28 LIs + MC) than the MC marrying 28 ladies... or not.
The uniqueness of the idea is actually pretty cool. Not something I've seen in any VN's, but it reminds me a bit of the "palimony" idea from Birdcage (Robin Williams/Nathan Lane). Prominent among same sex couples before marriage started becoming legal for them. Not that they couldn't live the married life, but that they could be partners legally from a business perspective.

Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
Let's substitute the "Will you marry me?" by "Will you be my business partner?" :ROFLMAO:
Other than that, the idea looks good. There is already a company that is the family base. It's easier to get a 29-sided partnership (28 LIs + MC) than the MC marrying 28 ladies... or not.
WOW!!! I LOVE IT!!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
Just imagine the scene: buspar.jpg
Miss Elizabeth, do you wanna be my business partner?

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
If we were to be going down the business partner route, which i hope we're not, but if we were, wouldn't that mean we're already married to our mom and aunt? Given we're their partner in the whole Dorm thing

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
I don't find a business partnership at all romantic or a good substitution for any other type of wedding. I fully intend to marry all the girls in some romantic way
Yeah until we get a Marks POTUS ( :ROFLMAO: ) to change the law that will be a bit difficult to do with the whole Family but Trop said he already found another way for it so the business partnership thing was meant more like a joke i think, we'll just have to wait for the epilogue to see how Trop handles that.:)

Edit: emojis had a defect.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Trope95

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Yeah until we get a Marks POTUS :)ROFLMAO:) to change the law that will be a bit difficult to do with the whole Family but Trop said he already found another way for it so the business partnership thing was meant more like a joke i think, we'll just have to wait for the epilouge to see how Trop handles that.:)
Oh I know it was a joke. But it was just kinda making me think of this 801sux.jpg

Like what would we do to actively marry them if we've been passively married to them the whole time?

yes I'm overthinking a joke, i know

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Oh I know it was a joke. But it was just kinda making me think of this View attachment 2948232

Like what would we do to actively marry them if we've been passively married to them the whole time?

yes I'm overthinking a joke, i know
Every time I see this meme, the only thing I think is "would the round even fire? It's not a closed system... How integral is air to the ignition process? There are some guns that can fire under water, but I don't think it's a majority, I should look that up later (I never do), those might work in space. This looks like a Beretta m9 to me, God I hated the m9 giant fucking heavy ass gun, it didn't even need to be that big 9mm isn't a large round.... "

I also sometimes overthink jokes.

ETA: Finally looked it up, yes they would because modern bullets contain their own oxidizer, which means underwater works too. Huh, TIL.

Last edited:

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
If we were to be going down the business partner route, which i hope we're not, but if we were, wouldn't that mean we're already married to our mom and aunt? Given we're their partner in the whole Dorm thing
We won't go that route, don't worry. One of the reasons is that, as you say, you would be "married" to Norah and Martha since Day 1. Since every relationship is optional, it would be forcing two relationships on the players who rejected them.
There's a little devil in my shoulder saying that players who dared to reject Norah and/or Martha deserve what happens to them. I won't listen to the devil's advice.

If you are on their Path I don't see the problem :ROFLMAO:
What if you aren't? The monogamous players would get a seizure.

Every time I see this meme, the only thing I think is "would the round even fire? It's not a closed system... How integral is air to the ignition process? There are some guns that can fire under water, but I don't think it's a majority, I should look that up later (I never do), those might work in space. This looks like a Beretta m9 to me, God I hated the m9 giant fucking heavy ass gun, it didn't even need to be that big 9mm isn't a large round.... "

I also sometimes overthink jokes.

ETA: Finally looked it up, yes they would because modern bullets contain their own oxidizer, which means underwater works too. Huh, TIL.
I was going to tell you it depends on the round, not the gun. Then I saw your edit.

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
We won't go that route, don't worry. One of the reasons is that, as you say, you would be "married" to Norah and Martha since Day 1. Since every relationship is optional, it would be forcing two relationships on the players who rejected them.
There's a little devil on my shoulder saying that players who dared to reject Norah and/or Martha deserve what happens to them. I won't listen to the devil's advice.
Sometimes it's good to heed the advice of the little devil :ROFLMAO:
What if you aren't? The monogamous players would get a seizure.
That's why I said as long as you are on their Path everything is alright:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: S1nsational

RiamMar

One Hand Clapping, Heart of the Keyforge
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Haven't we planned this out already? Some go into politics to make new laws in favor of poligamy and incest, some open up new dorms, then kindergardens, schools, universities all over the world and
My Dorm Season 21 will be "My Spacestation".

Source:
2023-09-22 16_51_31-#mod-talk _ My Dorm - Discord.jpg

Edit: Ah yes, forgot our real estate agents and security, that will help greatly with aquisition and protection of new property.

Edit 2: Took a day off today from coding, but wanted to make a quick post.
  • Part 1 remaster is comming along nicely, part 2 should work fine.
  • v0.13 dummy should be ready either this weekend or end of next week (lots of doctors appointments within the week)
    • this should help finalizing the savegame import running on actual part 2 code instead of "part 1 converted to part 2"
  • Some new stuff, mostly technical and important for Trop and me than the player

Last edited:

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Haven't we planned this out already? Some go into politics to make new laws in favor of poligamy and incest, some open up new dorms, then kindergardens, schools, universities all over the world and
My Dorm Season 21 will be "My Spacestation".

Source:
View attachment 2948357
Isn't "My Spacestation" part 15? :unsure:
Part 21 sounds more like "My Interstellar Dorm" with Aliens from all over the different Galaxies :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
Will MC be looking to lock down the present dorm girls???
Kim Debbie and Kate look yummy!!!!.....Lisa too(meh)
Especially Kate as a special case... I had a lesbian friend; now bi...
She let me smash and it changed her life... We aren't in a relationship but we have a lot of fun
However my dick is the only one she lets near her... Can't and won't complain!!!
When Kate entered the story it brought back proud memories for me...

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Will MC be looking to lock down the present dorm girls???
Kim Debbie and Kate look yummy!!!!.....Lisa too(meh)
Especially Kate as a special case... I had a lesbian friend; now bi...
She let me smash and it changed her life... We aren't in a relationship but we have a lot of fun
However my dick is the only one she lets near her... Can't and won't complain!!!
When Kate entered the story it brought back proud memories for me...
Yes, Kim, Kate, Deb, and Lisa will be LIs if the player wants.
Kate has three different ways to enter the harem depending on players' choices and other girls' paths

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Who would dare to reject two sexy milfs like that? The very notion is strange, like suggesting that sky is green or that milk comes from soy...

:p

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes