xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
TigerWolfe ; is english your native Lang ? for me it is my second (third) so I'm not so firm with gramar, and coloquialisms
(and my semester exam in english comes closer and closer:eek:)
but shure I guessed it since you said that you love Linguistical stuff. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: MarsUltor

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Just finished the update.
I have to admit, I had to push myself to accept AtV, but I decided to move the plot forward. Every fiber of my being shouted "No! You're not supposed to do that! Major health risk! Do you want to kill her!?"

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I have to admit, I had to push myself to accept AtV, but I decided to move the plot forward. Every fiber of my being shouted "No! You're not supposed to do that! Major health risk! Do you want to kill her!?"
We ...the comunity of My Dorm, wan't to thank you for your courageous ,brave and altruistic sacrifice.......:whistle::whistle:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I do the same in every game that has that. I guess AVN women have sterile bums.

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
AtV? I haven't found anything related to the game that can fit those three letters. I'm bad at acronyms.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I do the same in every game that has that. I guess AVN women have sterile bums.
Dude, "this is just a game" with his conventions.
Isn't the whole football team of inbreed children (with unknown genetic illness or disorders), which will be born after about 9 months, One of which will be your new sister and the other is your new cousin, is upsets you? Okay is not a football team but just a volleyball girl team. (horseradish is not sweeter than Raphanus)
In the game, you can invent a magical remedy for anal passage that makes the ass cleaner than teeth in the mouth =)
By the way, ordinary laundry soap is 72% - also capable of something. This is a good antiseptic for extreme cases, if not at hand of alcohol. True, alcohol in the ass is painful. But soap - no.

Or is "Games - it's serious!"? =)
// Conductive soap, having a dark color, made only from natural components. The basis is fatty acids (has 72 % fat) and alkali. It does not cause allergies and fights with pathogenic bacteria that are on the treated surface. It found its application not only in everyday life, but also in medicine. Conductive soap with hemorrhoids can relieve inflammation, and stop the growth of bacteria. Read more here: (sorry russian article) mylo //

learn student! =)

Last edited:

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
Dude, "this is just a game" with his conventions.
Isn't the whole football team of inbreed children (with unknown genetic illness or disorders), which will be born after about 9 months, One of which will be your new sister and the other is your new cousin, is upsets you? Okay is not a football team but just a volleyball girl team. (horseradish is not sweeter than Raphanus)
In the game, you can invent a magical remedy for anal passage that makes the ass cleaner than teeth in the mouth =)
By the way, ordinary laundry soap is 72% - also capable of something. This is a good antiseptic for extreme cases, if not at hand of alcohol. True, alcohol in the ass is painful. But soap - no.

Or is "Games - it's serious!"? =)
// Conductive soap, having a dark color, made only from natural components. The basis is fatty acids (has 72 % fat) and alkali. It does not cause allergies and fights with pathogenic bacteria that are on the treated surface. It found its application not only in everyday life, but also in medicine. Conductive soap with hemorrhoids can relieve inflammation, and stop the growth of bacteria. Read more here: (sorry russian article) mylo //

learn student! =)
umm, ok.

but have you considered that orange + sideways = flashlight?

• Haha
Reactions: Uthuriel

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
AtV? I haven't found anything related to the game that can fit those three letters. I'm bad at acronyms.
Ass/Anal to Vagina/Vaginal. Removing ones cock from fucking the ass and then immediately fucking the vagina without doing any cleaning etc

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95
Jul 8, 2020
I misexplained.
The translation to English is already done and I won't redo it or go with machine translation (the "translator" that collaborated in the development in the first release used Google translator (instead of what we agreed about manual translation) and we all remember what a mess it was).

Right now I have two separate scripts, one for English and one for Spanish (0.11BEN and 0.11BES, for example).
Using Ren'py translation features means that I can write a single script (0.11B in Spanish, f.e.) and extract the text, translate the text manually as I do now, send it to the proofreaders, and put the translated text in a single independent file (English_TL). That way, if there is a bug, I only should modify one script file (0.11B) instead of two (0.11BEN and 0.11BES).
It's also easier to add new languages. For example, if Domy does the French translation, s/he only needs to take the English_TL file, rename it to French_TL, and translate it there directly, without code in the way. I can add it to the game by changing a couple of parameters.
Regarding translation, simply extracting text can make the translation work more convenient and reduce the file size. However, sometimes some dialogues will not be translated well without understanding the plot scenes. If you want to translate them well, you have to go through the game plot first.
Polysemy is really a headache.:sick:

Reactions: xapican and Trope95

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Regarding translation, simply extracting text can make the translation work more convenient and reduce the file size. However, sometimes some dialogues will not be translated well without understanding the plot scenes. If you want to translate them well, you have to go through the game plot first.
Polysemy is really a headache.:sick:
Since the main translation (to English) is done by me, with the code on my second screen, it shouldn't be a bigger problem than it is now (me being an amateur translator).
I know what I want the characters to say. I only need the translation to mean exactly that. Sometimes it's impossible and I should rewrite a small series of sentences.
Sometimes, the proofreaders change some sentences with meanings that are totally different from what I wanted. Fortunately, we have fluid communication (or as fluid as it can be due to me being in Europe and they in North and Central America)

Jul 8, 2020
Since the main translation (to English) is done by me, with the code on my second screen, it shouldn't be a bigger problem than it is now (me being an amateur translator).
I know what I want the characters to say. I only need the translation to mean exactly that. Sometimes it's impossible and I should rewrite a small series of sentences.
Sometimes, the proofreaders change some sentences with meanings that are totally different from what I wanted. Fortunately, we have fluid communication (or as fluid as it can be due to me being in Europe and they in North and Central America)
Yes, translation work is quite difficult, especially when some of the content needs to be released as soon as possible. I have also played some other multi-lingual games, and some translation problems even have the opposite meaning from the original work.
I can't read Spanish, I use the English version. I think the text in the game is of high quality and the dialogue is lively and interesting. Thank you for all your hard work. At the same time, I would like to express my respect to colleagues who voluntarily request translations into other languages.:)

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Or he could go the Sisterly Lust route :)
I was thinking of SL myself.
As a German, I'll say how some Germans feel about weddings. For some of us, it's just pure prehistoricity. Or better said, just a piece of paper.And as mouch as i can see from some artikels incest weeding is not allowed in some regions of the usa and in some it is allowed not sure if that map is true, europe its komplett illegal that is why all vn games not allowed in germany(stream).Anway back to the topic i dint found the blinking in the game bad I liked it as it is.I hope that after some update i found out what with the second erika is
That makes me think that one option is to make an LLC for the household. After all, all marriage is is a contract that imparts certain rights and protections to the signatories. By incorporating, they could contractually get some of the legal protections.

Last edited:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

That makes me think that one option is to make an LLC for the household. After all, all marriage is is a contract that imparts certain rights and protections to the signatories. By incorporating, they could contractually get some of the legal protections.
They could give shares to everyone, and have stock splits each year when a new class fills the dorm...

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022

They could give shares to everyone, and have stock splits each year when a new class fills the dorm...
You guys are the most romantic people in the world!
Let's substitute the "Will you marry me?" by "Will you be my business partner?" :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Other than that, the idea looks good. There is already a company that is the family base. It's easier to get a 29-sided partnership (28 LIs + MC) than the MC marrying 28 ladies... or not.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes