xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Well Fappers against Random Tyrone"s is still available :p
You are trying to sumon "Him" right ? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How to transform F95 in to a flooded zone ?
Easy:
step 1) you make "Eric" Apear in your VN and 1/3 will be crying rivers
step2) now you make "tyrone" apear in the same VN and you have 2/3 crying rivers
step3) sell life rafts and surival kits to the remainig 1/3 of users
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
You are trying to sumon "Him" right ? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How to transform F95 in to a flooded zone ?
Easy:
step 1) you make "Eric" Apear in your VN and 1/3 will be crying rivers
step2) now you make "tyrone" apear in the same VN and you have 2/3 crying rivers
step3) sell life rafts and surival kits to the remainig 1/3 of users
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Then You have someone like me who has never played a AVN with neither Eric nor Tyrone in it. :unsure:

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
That just means you're not the target audience for NTR games.
Games of that genre are filled with Erics and Tyrones...
See, I didn't even know it was about NTR games , I mean I guessed it but i wasn't sure, except for that one user who complained he had a "trauma" from Eric :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Uthuriel

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Satou Pendragon ; More like "Randale Mord und Totschlag" (riot killing and asesination) shouting "Zeter und Mordio" (rant and murder) sorry in German sounds more dramatical :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
So this Satou is writing the right things and that became a inside Joke? I need my coffee before I understand that.o_O
there was a time the thread was flooded by Pitchfork folks, and how universe wanted Satou and HornyyPussy answered almost the same time saying more or less the same In this and in the other thread, so Hornyy started the joke with "What Satou said™" My self who is allways ready to do some misschief took it, and other members followed, then KoGa made a bumper sticker, which started to apear instead of the phrase, Hornyy ordered himself a custom coffee mug, etc etc.
this is the quick version

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes