Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
there was a time the thread was flooded by Pitchfork folks, and how universe wanted Satou and HornyyPussy answered almost the same time saying more or less the same In this and in the other thread, so Hornyy started the joke with "What Satou said™" My self who is allways ready to do some misschief took it, and other members followed, then KoGa made a bumper sticker, which started to apear instead of the phrase, Hornyy ordered himself a custom coffee mug, etc etc.
this is the quick version

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
I am curious to which batch managed to take down Beatrice and Diana though, all the male series we have seen so far have been incompetent compared to Series 1
Since they killed Enzo, one F-series, and two G-series clones before they were taken out, I would assume it was other E-, F-, and G-series clones, and they overwhelmed them with numbers.

• Red Heart
Reactions: xapican and Trope95

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Since they killed Enzo, one F-series, and two G-series clones before they were taken out, I would assume it was other E-, F-, and G-series clones, and they overwhelmed them with numbers.
Not another E, since Enzo and Eric were the last ones, but the overwhelming them with numbers is accurate.. There were survivors in the XY hunting party.

Last edited:

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
Im exited to witness the first cultural fetish :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: my dear American friends :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: you know how hard it is after a pair of decades or study to finally be able to understand english and then you meet people that speak in akronyms :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
i love you with all my heart but that drives me crazy :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Some people really love acronyms; of course, YMMV . . . :sneaky::ROFLMAO:

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
The answer won't be easy until the next meeting between Amanda and Eva and The Family.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Amanda told The Family they would meet down the road when her supervisor thinks it's safe to disclose all the info. That would be in the next few days, although we will see Our Lovely Guardian Angels (OLGA) before that.
I go on a vacation and haven't played the update and now it sounds like I missed a seasons worth of Orphan Black or Fringe or something. I'm so confused.

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I go on a vacation and haven't played the update and now it sounds like I missed a seasons worth of Orphan Black or Fringe or something. I'm so confused.
A lot of things have happened in this update. I guess it's more like Orphan Black than Fringe ;)
Remember that you should play this update before the next one, since this is the end of Part 1 and will create a save to import into Part 2.

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
Does Maddie's Dom paths selection in the shop prevent her joining the Harem? The hint text (from the multimod) says "may prevent". Is there a opportunity for her to join later?

Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Does Maddie's Dom paths selection in the shop prevent her joining the Harem? The hint text (from the multimod) says "may prevent". Is there a opportunity for her to join later?
In the Romance paths she joins automatically.
In the Dom paths there will be a choice down the road for her path to convert into "kink Romance", a romance path that will make her join the harem, but keeping as a fetish the things learned during her Dom paths.
The other option is to keep her only in the Dom paths, and that prevents her joining the harem, but won't break the relationship with her. The difference is that she won't be in threesomes, because the rest of the girls won't accept having sex with her present in the Dom paths (they won't like having someone dominating their man, or their man getting funny ideas about dominating them). She will become an out-of-the-harem relationship.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes