snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
The answer won't be easy until the next meeting between Amanda and Eva and The Family.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Amanda told The Family they would meet down the road when her supervisor thinks it's safe to disclose all the info. That would be in the next few days, although we will see Our Lovely Guardian Angels (OLGA) before that.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Thanks, I'll have a look. If you don't mind can you tell me what kind of light femdom?
It's hard to describe it to a connoisseur of femdom (I don't know the usual terminology), but I will try:
Imagine two people (male/female) and one of them, who never experimented with domination, discovers s/he has some power over the other and starts experimenting with what can s/he "ask for", what can s/he "force" upon the other, and what s/he enjoys doing and forcing the other to do. All of this is based on that flimsy discovered power that can disappear at any moment, so s/he doesn't want to "alienate" the other too much, because if that power disappears, s/he doesn't want to lose the relationship.

Jamaal writes about Series XY-A, XY-B, and XX-1. XY means male and XX female. Series A consists of three, Series B consists of five, and Series 1 of five (six in the unpatched game, but only three survived).
There are more male series, since Eric is Series XY-E (in-game Amanda talks about Series E, because the XX/XY is not used when it's obvious), and Grant, Gavin, Gideon, and Gerard are Series XY-G (the stupid ones). We don't know yet how many people are in each series after B and 1.
The groups are limited because it's a company with limited resources, no planetary facilities like in Star Wars, so they increase the number of clones they can create in every series depending on their income. The different series are based on different genetics because the company(ies) is still trying to get the perfect clone.

there I corrected for you you're welcome :devilish: ;) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
As far as I understood it is : 2 batches male clones 1st the "simple dude" 2nd batch Eric has some kind of Inteligence
3rd batch the girls
Great correction! Look above about the batches.

No, Eric is an E series. He's not part of the will. Only the A series, Aaron's group, B series and 1 series, Amanda and Eva, are part of the will. No other clones are a part of the will.
Exactly this with a little correction. Series B clones aren't in the will.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
It's hard to describe it to a connoisseur of femdom (I don't know the usual terminology), but I will try:
Imagine two people (male/female) and one of them, who never experimented with domination, discovers s/he has some power over the other and starts experimenting with what can s/he "ask for", what can s/he "force" upon the other, and what s/he enjoys doing and forcing the other to do. All of this is based on that flimsy discovered power that can disappear at any moment, so s/he doesn't want to "alienate" the other too much, because if that power disappears, s/he doesn't want to lose the relationship.
Thanks, I appreciate the reply.

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018

Jamaal writes about Series XY-A, XY-B, and XX-1. XY means male and XX female. Series A consists of three, Series B consists of five, and Series 1 of five (six in the unpatched game, but only three survived).
There are more male series, since Eric is Series XY-E (in-game Amanda talks about Series E, because the XX/XY is not used when it's obvious), and Grant, Gavin, Gideon, and Gerard are Series XY-G (the stupid ones). We don't know yet how many people are in each series after B and 1.
The groups are limited because it's a company with limited resources, no planetary facilities like in Star Wars, so they increase the number of clones they can create in every series depending on their income. The different series are based on different genetics because the company(ies) is still trying to get the perfect clone.

Great correction! Look above about the batches.

Exactly this with a little correction. Series B clones aren't in the will.
I should have known i was remembering stuff wrong lol. This does clear up a lot though, so its always done in batches but each batch is determined by the company resources at the time. I am curious to which batch managed to take down Beatrice and Diana though, all the male series we have seen so far have been incompetent compared to Series 1

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes