Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Found a typo. First one, so GG.

label c11s012_Emma_EN
Emma says:
Erika is also dating someone. And I would like to be the first of the two of usto have a child.
Thanks! Fixed on the source files to avoid forgetting. It will be in the definitive compilation of Part 1 (there are some typos in v.0.12 also, but no bugs)

Reactions: Elhemeer

Furiousrawrr

Dec 10, 2017
Thanks for your feedback.
MC will get his hair done in
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
He will also have a wardrobe upgrade with every update for a while.
He looks older than normal for a 21-year guy, but you should see some of my pics at 21 :ROFLMAO:. I looked much older than he did. Thankfully, he's not going bald like me ;).

As I mentioned before, I wanted to make him look older than usual, so that the MILFs don't feel so much like they're dating a boy, but that they're dating a man.
Girls know how old he is and don't mind that he looks older, but a 44-year-old woman like Norah wouldn't even look at him twice if MC looked like Justin Bieber did at 21 (or any other Justin Biener age if I have a say in the matter :KEK:).
They are many 40 year old women, older women who take a shot with shot somone who look like Justin, he was attractive and fit. There is many older women who do date younger men, its bit rare. Many young guys do like milfs. The extremes dynamic is hot. Sure can make the MC more slightly more mature, but should be carefull not to go above threshold. The differences makes for a nice match which is appealing for many.

Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
They are many 40 year old women, older women who take a shot with shot somone who look like Justin, he was attractive and fit. There is many older women who do date younger men, its bit rare. Many young guys do like milfs. The extremes dynamic is hot. Sure can make the MC more slightly more mature, but should be carefull not to go above threshold. The differences makes for a nice match which is appealing for many.
I don't say a 40-something woman wouldn't fuck Justin at 21. Bad taste exists.
What I say is that most 40-something women I have talked to about this topic wouldn't start a long-term relationship with someone like him. One night stand? yes. Can, from there, start a long-term relationship? Yes, but it's hard. Starting something with him having in mind a long-term relationship? No way.
Obviously, most 21 y.o. guys would fuck a 40-something woman. But I'm not talking about the guys, I'm talking from a woman's perspective.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I don't say a 40-something woman wouldn't fuck Justin at 21. Bad taste exists.
What I say is that most 40-something women I have talked to about this topic wouldn't start a long-term relationship with someone like him. One night stand? yes. Can, from there, start a long-term relationship? Yes, but it's hard. Starting something with him having in mind a long-term relationship? No way.
Obviously, most 21 y.o. guys would fuck a 40-something woman. But I'm not talking about the guys, I'm talking from a woman's perspective.
That's such a huge generational age gap that it's hard to find a lot outside of physical attraction in which to base a relationship.

Personally it's why younger women don't do much for me irl.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Sorry but call bull on that old argument.

So you're saying..outside of attraction...there's no possible way...someone at 20 and say someone at 50 even...could have anything in common...or have common mutual interests....really? Perfectly fine to not like age gaps...your prerogative, but use an actual logical, sane and researched argument instead of your own petty biases.
Hard =! Impossible maybe brush up on the comprehension there, before attacking an argument.

Sammy999999

Dec 20, 2020
So I encountered an error in the Android pre-patched version. After the lactation content choice whenever I try to open "Decisions" it gives an error. I can't open Decisions now. Any ideas on what to do? Should I just reinstall?
I'm attaching the screenshot for it. Screenshot_20231026-031611_My Dorm.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: RiamMar

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
So I encountered an error in the Android patched version. After the lactation content choice whenever I try to open "Decisions" it gives an error. I can't open Decisions now. Any ideas on what to do? Should I just reinstall?
I'm attaching the screenshot for it. View attachment 3034105
I don't know if I'm right but I think that Question is for the Modder RiamMar and not the Dev Tropecita.
If it is for Riam then you can also post it in his mod thread so he'll get a notification.

Reactions: RiamMar

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Happy Birthday to me!

Today (October 26th already in Spain) I make 51! The girls have prepared me a little surprise.
Today also is important in the conception of My Dorm. Two years ago I started tinkering with the idea of making a game, and it took me 6 months to publish the first release. The first characters I designed that day were Erika, and Daphne (not the versions we know and love).
Cheers to more years of sharing this journey with the girls and with you... well, also with the MC and Jamaal!
HB Trop.png

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
It's the 26th were we live, soooo:

Happy Birthday @ TropecitaGames

Happy Birthday !!!!
Hey, didn't know TropecitaGames had his Birthday today
View attachment 3034190
TropecitaGames Happy Birthday ! and lot of shit for your next year ! and a toast to your "bad" health !
Feliz cumple y mucha mierda para tu proximo año !
brindis por tu "mala" salud
abrazo
special thank's to RiamMar for letting us know else we would be a bunch of rude fans cheers to you
Thanks, guys!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: motseer and xapican
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes