MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
Blessings ! Trope not only you manged "to survive" your B day!;):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: you also pushed out a shedule!
congratulations! ohh by the way did you reflect how romantic "Spanish midnight" sounds ;) maybe an Idea for the next date? :)
"vamo' arriba España!"
My brain converted this to, "Manos arriba, España!"

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Special Render - Halloween 2023
I'm on my after release day off, and I'm moving and mounting furniture to move my rendering computer(s) to another room. So while I'm IKEAing, my computer thought it would rest a bit after the last ten non-stop rendering days. It was wrong!
I decided to make, just for fun, a small Full HD (4K on Patreon and Subscribestar) Halloween-themed render so the computer doesn't think its work is done. I'm resting my back right now a bit and taking the chance to post it.
Erika and Eva go trick or treating at a haunted house, for whatever reason they end up in skimpy tape clothing and Erika is attacked by ghosts with good taste. Eva gets a spear from the house to defend her "twin".
Halloween 2023 1920.png

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
New Setup (Public post on Patreon/SS)
Hello there (General Kenobi),
Last week my new rendering computer arrived and I had it for 10 days inside the delivery box, looking at me with sad eyes every time I went to the room where I was moving my workplace. Since I was busy (and late) with the update I can't spend two days setting things up.
This weekend, since the update is already published, I removed the furniture that was on that wall, mounted the new tables (that have been waiting for 2 weeks in boxes also), moved my old computer (left), and set the new computer up (right).
Thanks to your support I've been able to buy the new rendering computer which will allow me to render faster, to pose in one computer while rendering in the other, and to do scenes with more stuff and people on screen. As you can see, your money is invested in re-invested in the game. Thank you!
Only little things are missing, like cable management, shutting off those lights in the new case, bringing the chairs, and getting a shelf for the NAS and other network hardware (and my cigarettes).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Last week my new rendering computer arrived and I had it for 10 days inside the delivery box, looking at me with sad eyes every time I went to the room where I was moving my workplace. Since I was busy (and late) with the update I can't spend two days setting things up.
This weekend, since the update is already published, I removed the furniture that was on that wall, mounted the new tables (that have been waiting for 2 weeks in boxes also), moved my old computer (left), and set the new computer up (right).
Thanks to your support I've been able to buy the new rendering computer which will allow me to render faster, to pose in one computer while rendering in the other, and to do scenes with more stuff and people on screen. As you can see, your money is invested in re-invested in the game. Thank you!
Only little things are missing, like cable management, shutting off those lights in the new case, bringing the chairs, and getting a shelf for the NAS and other network hardware (and my cigarettes).
OOOOOHHH Ginger Sneak Preview Warning.

:D

Good luck mate.

Peace :)

Dec 20, 2020
Cigarettes aren't missing, I see those Camels there. I don't fault people for smoking, I smoked for 10 years, but I will fault your taste. I never liked Camel. To me they always tasted like the tobacco was fed to a camel, then collected from their shit to be rolled. Nasty things.

I can understand cable management still needing to be done, but my own leaves a lot to be desired, so no further comment there. The only thing making me cringe is your rigs on the floor. Not because of dust, your hardwood floor looks good, and my own rig is about 4 feet off the floor on a bookshelf and still gets filled with dust and dog hair. I really should clean the filters more often. Inside the case stays clean enough, but I have a Husky, so the filters earn their keep. With your rig, I'd just be worried about kicking them.

Reactions: Trope95

Mr.Heartbeat

Dec 19, 2020
My wallet gonna be crying if i decided to spend most of my money on these kind of PC set-up.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Cigarettes aren't missing, I see those Camels there. I don't fault people for smoking, I smoked for 10 years, but I will fault your taste. I never liked Camel. To me they always tasted like the tobacco was fed to a camel, then collected from their shit to be rolled. Nasty things.
It's called personal preference. Can't fault anyone for that. I smoked Lucky Strike non filter for half my life, then switched to Pall Mall Red non filter, then before I quit it was Marlboro. Over 30 years of smoking. Glad I quit.

• Red Heart

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
It's called personal preference. Can't fault anyone for that. I smoked Lucky Strike non filter for half my life, then switched to Pall Mall Red non filter, then before I quit it was Marlboro. Over 30 years of smoking. Glad I quit.
I smoked from my 16 to my 56, with a small pause of 5 years. I could never stay loyal to one brand. Yes, I did have preferences, but, I cycled trough several brands, most of them Local, that most of you never even heard of.

It was incredibly painful to let go of tobacco. Not only physically, mentally too. I had to make use of strong anti anxiety meds along with some new varieties of anti depression ones. That cocktail rendered me impotent for the duration. It also destroyed my sleep, I can no longer sleep more than 4 hours straight (when I even can sleep 4 hours).

This wasn't a easy decision, my lungs were on the verge of collapse. I HAD to stop or be fitted with a oxygen device. I was an anxiety smoker, meaning that I would go through a cigarette in 3 takes putting enormous pressure on my lungs.

While you don't HAVE to make such choices, please consider stop smoking Bro. ---> TropecitaGames

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
I smoked unfiltered Marlboro reds (unfiltered Camels or Luckies would do in a pinch) for 25+ years. Rather than train myself to fail at quitting I waited until I was ready. When I got tired of coughing up a lung for 30 minutes every morning I just did it. The gum did nothing for me and the patches made me feel nauseous, so I just pretty much stayed drunk for a week or two and gutted it out. All you have to do to get there is not give up.

• Red Heart

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I'm not asking this very seriously but I'm gonna ask; will having this more advanced setup speed up the rate of development and releases?

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I'm not asking this very seriously but I'm gonna ask; will having this more advanced setup speed up the rate of development and releases?
Going from what other Devs say, it does, up to a point, because the real time consumption and major bottleneck then becomes the Posing. It can be "trained" and get easier, but there's dangers in that too, mainly the scenes become too similar and exploration of limits slows down or even stops. The most common result is that the "cameras" turn static, causing the "camera" angles to always be the same or have very little change. Yes, it optimizes the posing, but reduces creativity and evolution / exploration.

For some Devs that could be beneficial, because they do explore too much. For others, it would be almost criminal to subject them to such a prison. It's not always the angles, sometimes it's the pan, others the focus (Please tell me you have at least a small notion of photography, or this is just gibberish).

While there's loads of technicalities in this that differ tremendously from Photography and Cinematography, the image posing is in it's essence the same as it is in those 2 art forms. Making use of close-ups, 3/4 angles, rule of 3, and so on, is what separates a common render from a artsy one. Some Devs here are true artists in that respect, I will not name them.

Our friend Tropecita has been improving by leaps and bounds. He started exploring a bit more now, creating some really special scenes. It was a bit rigid before, nothing too obvious, but that is all gone now, the poses look alive. THIS takes more time than rendering, especially if you consider that light is such a major pain in DAZ3D. Sometimes all that's needed to turn a okeyish image into a very good one is simply the correct lighting.

TL - DR - The rendering will be faster, but nothing really changes in the Posing speed.

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022

I can understand cable management still needing to be done, but my own leaves a lot to be desired, so no further comment there. The only thing making me cringe is your rigs on the floor. Not because of dust, your hardwood floor looks good, and my own rig is about 4 feet off the floor on a bookshelf and still gets filled with dust and dog hair. I really should clean the filters more often. Inside the case stays clean enough, but I have a Husky, so the filters earn their keep. With your rig, I'd just be worried about kicking them.
I meant the shelf will also host my cigarettes ;)
I never tasted anything fed to a camel and then collected from their shit, so I can't compare tastes. I trust your judgment if you have done it. Just kidding :ROFLMAO:

I'm waiting for elevators for the PCs that will move them up 15cm to avoid some dust. I don't have dogs or bitches (if you don't count my mother-in-law visits :devilish:) so no hair in my filters.

My wallet gonna be crying if i decided to spend most of my money on these kind of PC set-up.
Mine is crying, this setup (I already had the screens, the NAS, and the leftmost PC) had eaten three months of My Dorm income, but re-investing in the game is a great way to spend the money subscribers pay.

I smoked from my 16 to my 56, with a small pause of 5 years. I could never stay loyal to one brand. Yes, I did have preferences, but, I cycled trough several brands, most of them Local, that most of you never even heard of.

It was incredibly painful to let go of tobacco. Not only physically, mentally too. I had to make use of strong anti anxiety meds along with some new varieties of anti depression ones. That cocktail rendered me impotent for the duration. It also destroyed my sleep, I can no longer sleep more than 4 hours straight (when I even can sleep 4 hours).

This wasn't a easy decision, my lungs were on the verge of collapse. I HAD to stop or be fitted with a oxygen device. I was an anxiety smoker, meaning that I would go through a cigarette in 3 takes putting enormous pressure on my lungs.

While you don't HAVE to make such choices, please consider stop smoking Bro. ---> TropecitaGames

I smoked unfiltered Marlboro reds (unfiltered Camels or Luckies would do in a pinch) for 25+ years. Rather than train myself to fail at quitting I waited until I was ready. When I got tired of coughing up a lung for 30 minutes every morning I just did it. The gum did nothing for me and the patches made me feel nauseous, so I just pretty much stayed drunk for a week or two and gutted it out. All you have to do to get there is not give up.
About smoking, I smoked from September 1986 to January 2015. Then quit because I had a good reason (my wife needed to quit for health reasons, and I wanted to support her).
I returned in September 2017 because of a stressful situation, smoking a couple of daily cigarettes. In the following two years, I quit smoking 5 times. All of them, I lasted less than 24 hours because something stressful happened in those 24 hours (including the deaths of two family members, and the diagnosis of cancer in one of them.)
I'm not a superstitious guy, but I love my family too much to try again :D

Faster release no, but better ones yes. I spend a lot of time optimizing the scenes so they fit in my current 8GB VRAM. Now I won't need to do it until I fill up the new 24GB. That means more renders, with more stuff on screen, done in less time.
It also will allow me to continue working while rendering. The longest animation I've done was 303 frames. At 2minutes per frame that means 10 hours rendering. And I can't pose during those 10 hours. Depending on the scene weight, I can't even open a browser to avoid surpassing my GPU capacity. I mostly render at night while sleeping, but sometimes that's impossible because the big queue, especially with animations. Now I can have two computers rendering animations simultaneously. Imagine a Samantha scene where every renders should be rendered twice (Black Panther/Sphinx Cat) for example. One pose, two renders.

More like better for rendering and anims is my guess.
What Dark Silence Said :D

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
About smoking, I smoked from September 1986 to January 2015. Then quit because I had a good reason (my wife needed to quit for health reasons, and I wanted to support her).
I returned in September 2017 because of a stressful situation, smoking a couple of daily cigarettes. In the following two years, I quit smoking 5 times. All of them, I lasted less than 24 hours because something stressful happened in those 24 hours (including the deaths of two family members, and the diagnosis of cancer in one of them.)
I'm not a superstitious guy, but I love my family too much to try again :D
Once I quit, I never picked it back up. I've lost friends and fam, but I didn't go back. I drank a lot more during those times though and when I say a lot more, I mean a lot more. Also not a good thing.

What Dark Silence Said :D
I knew it. :giggle:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I'm not a superstitious guy, but I love my family too much to try again
Whatever works for you. One of my Great-Granpas, smoked all his life, until he was 98. One young and very persuasive doctor convinced him to stop smoking or he would die. At 98. The old guy stopped. One week later died of sadness. So, fuck it... right?

My wallet is made of onion leather, each time I open it I start crying..... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
My wallet is only used to carry out-of-validity ATM cards and receipts that I don't know what to do with. It hasn't seen money for a rather large amount of years. I have 4 adult kids, yeah, they don't earn enough to get a home.

Thinking about a new PC is like thinking of buying a luxury car for me. A pipe dream. Something to do IF I ever win a lottery of some kind, which is quite improbable because I can't even afford to play on them.

I feel grateful that this site exists. I can get some release of reality for free. Sorry, Trop. I wish I could, I honestly do.

Peace :cry: :rolleyes:

Reactions: xapican

Mr.Heartbeat

Dec 19, 2020
Whatever works for you. One of my Great-Granpas, smoked all his life, until he was 98. One young and very persuasive doctor convinced him to stop smoking or he would die. At 98. The old guy stopped. One week later died of sadness. So, fuck it... right?
Rest in peace to your G-Granpa.

Thinking about a new PC is like thinking of buying a luxury car for me. A pipe dream. Something to do IF I ever win a lottery of some kind, which is quite improbable because I can't even afford to play on them.

I feel grateful that this site exists. I can get some release of reality for free. Sorry, Trop. I wish I could, I honestly do.

Peace :cry: :rolleyes:
True, if i want to buy something for luxury such as stronger PC (i wish the world have modular laptop that way i can make it stronger) or travelling to japan for a second time (dream of mine ever since i read doraemon from childhood) i have to be really frugal with my spending's after paying bills and other stuff for the house.

i also feel grateful for this site and other entertaining site exist, one of the thing you do to relax after doing 8hrs job.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes