Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Happy Halloween (I)

I'm not much of the Halloween type (I have enough terror every day when I look at my face in the mirror), but I thought it could be fun to do some Halloween-themed renders.

Here you have the first one, Martha reusing her dress from the costume party in a scenario fitting the dress.
Halloween-1-1920.png

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Wow, TropecitaGames ; with Martha and Daphne Renders you outdid yourself ! loved the one of Daphne the contrast of coulours and the simple background that put her more in the Spotlight!
Great Job !

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Girls' profiles page

We (RiamMar and I) finally are getting the profile page for each girl ready. It will be integrated into the game in 0.14 or 0.15 and it's looking like this right now (the names have been reworked, but the screenshot was before that):

You can see your relationship status:
  • Full heart if in a relationship.
  • Empty heart if not in a relationship (yet)
  • Broken heart if started a relationship but broke up
For the students you can see their Relationship Points status and for everyone there is an icon if she's pregnant.
Clicking in the image will bring us to the profile page where we will see some extra data, like height, age, professional background, likes and dislikes, and so on.
We also are getting ready some unlockable images depending on what have we done with a specific girl. They will include:
  • Casual outfit (2)
  • Date/formal outfit
  • Yoga/training outfit
  • Bikini/swimsuit
  • Lingerie
  • Nude
  • Nude pregnant
Do you think there would be any more interesting images to get there?
There is a poll on Patreon/SS that will close in 3 weeks.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Girls' profiles page

We (RiamMar and I) finally are getting the profile page for each girl ready. It will be integrated into the game in 0.14 or 0.15 and it's looking like this right now (the names have been reworked, but the screenshot was before that):

For the students you can see their Relationship Points status and for everyone there is an icon if she's pregnant.
Clicking in the image will bring us to the profile page where we will see some extra data, like height, age, professional background, likes and dislikes, and so on.
We also are getting ready some unlockable images depending on what have we done with a specific girl. They will include:
  • Casual outfit (2)
  • Date/formal outfit
  • Yoga/training outfit
  • Bikini/swimsuit
  • Lingerie
  • Nude
  • Nude pregnant
That looks awesome, very well done. Can't wait to see it

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Girls' profiles page

• Casual outfit (2)
  • Date/formal outfit
  • Yoga/training outfit
  • Bikini/swimsuit
  • Lingerie
  • Nude
  • Nude pregnant
*This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95 and xapican

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Girls' profiles page is excellent. I like it. Waiting for a new part. Impatiently.
The profiles page still isn't implemented on v.0.13 (we hope for 0.14 or 0.15) but 0.13 has a lot of new things as well.
One of those things I like the most is the ability to change the ipatch state during runtime to see differences between scenes.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
The profiles page still isn't implemented on v.0.13 (we hope for 0.14 or 0.15) but 0.13 has a lot of new things as well.
One of those things I like the most is the ability to change the ipatch state during runtime to see differences between scenes.
... especially once you figure out how to actually do it ...

which just requires actually reading the provided instructions ...

Tijolo

May 15, 2019
Congratulations to the developer.. I really like the game, with a great future, I appreciated all the girls, and I would really like to see these hotties in latex thigh high boots

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes