Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Let's be serious. We are all involved in the creation of this meme. Our very own meme.

This is simply awesome. An International cultural phenomenon in our door step.

Are YOU NOT Entertained?

Peace :D
Hmmmm which version should I use.... :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
or
:p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Oooooh Thomas and Mark, wait... wha...No....... Really S1n? Damn...
Friendly reminder that I am bisexual, though if "Thomas" wants to get anywhere with me, he'll have to shave off that terrible beard. "Mark" is fine. He and I can go play one-on-one while "Thomas" goes shave

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Friendly reminder that I am bisexual, though if "Thomas" wants to get anywhere with me, he'll have to shave off that terrible beard. "Mark" is fine. He and I can go play one-on-one while "Thomas" goes shave
I have a beard like an Egyptian pharaoh. After the 3rd time a girl used her cleavage on it as an impromptu flatiron I swore I'd keep it forever. ;)

• Red Heart

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
But... but...

I think I need 10 hours of lesbian sex to scrub these images from my head... on second thought... maybe 20.

The sacrifices one must do here...

Peace :(

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Let's be serious. We are all involved in the creation of this meme. Our very own meme.

This is simply awesome. An International cultural phenomenon in our door step.

Are YOU NOT Entertained?

Peace :D
And I can now proudly present: *Anoucement horns*

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Yes, or where do you think the Name Argentina is coming from? (Argentum = lat. silver during the spanis colony the silver was shiped from there to Spain) Hence the estuary formed by Uruguay river and Paranà river is called so. :geek::cool:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Ironically "Buenos Aires" means Good Air, (unbelivable with all the Smog over there) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Yes, or where do you think the Name Argentina is coming from? (Argentum = lat. silver during the spanis colony the silver was shiped from there to Spain) Hence the estuary formed by Uruguay river and Paranà river is called so. :geek::cool:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Ironically "Buenos Aires" means Good Air, (unbelivable with all the Smog over there) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Pardon my ignorance but I'm not getting how Rio de la Plata corresponds to the pic. Is that a picture taken in a location in Argentina I was unaware of before now? I thought it was a reference to the type of cup/thermos or what's in the cup.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Pardon my ignorance but I'm not getting how Rio de la Plata corresponds to the pic. Is that a picture taken in a location in Argentina I was unaware of before now? I thought it was a reference to the type of cup/thermos or what's in the cup.
Look here:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Oh sorry Tiger, I didn't get it, the Mate tee is the typical and traditional drink of the "Gauchos" and it is a shared culture between Argentina, Uruguay and Rio Grande do Sul (Brasil) the custom is that after the work or in the Morning, you share it with your Coworkers/Family/Friends, In the US you had the Coffee shared on the campfires by the Cowboys, It is now a social custom down here. The variant with Hot water is from the Southcone (the three aforementioned regions) In Paraguay they drink Tereré which is the same tee only with cold water and some local herbs, and they use a Horn instead of the "Porongo" (sort of pumpkin).

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Look here:

Oh sorry Tiger, I didn't get it, the Mate tee is the typical and traditional drink of the "Gauchos" and it is a shared culture between Argentina, Uruguay and Rio Grande do Sul (Brasil) the custom is that after the work or in the Morning, you share it with your Coworkers/Family/Friends, In the US you had the Coffee shared on the campfires by the Cowboys, It is now a social custom down here. The variant with Hot water is from the Southcone (the three aforementioned regions) In Paraguay they drink Tereré which is the same tee only with cold water and some local herbs, and they use a Horn instead of the "Porongo" (sort of pumpkin).
Learning things learning things. So Rio de la Plata is a geographic region where that particular drink is a popular morning beverage. I think I'm tracking now. Oddly my wife is 50% Argentinian, but she didn't find out til she was 26, so culturally she grew up as flavorlessly Midwestern as me.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes