xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Learning things learning things. So Rio de la Plata is a geographic region where that particular drink is a popular morning beverage. I think I'm tracking now. Oddly my wife is 50% Argentinian, but she didn't find out til she was 26, so culturally she grew up as flavorlessly Midwestern as me.
My better half lives in Wisconsin, and there is a big comunity of Argeninian, Urugayans her son is now 27 and grew up there, and he also don't have this custom, The Tea is a sort of green Tea, with more cofeine as the regular coffe, besides a lot of Minerals and vitamin D, It takes away the sensation of Hunger and exaustion

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
My better half lives in Wisconsin, and there is a big comunity of Argeninian, Urugayans her son is now 27 and grew up there, and he also don't have this custom, The Tea is a sort of green Tea, with more cofeine as the regular coffe, besides a lot of Minerals and vitamin D, It takes away the sensation of Hunger and exaustion
I also happen to know that in some places they put Coca leaves on it too. But only in the Hot water version. Usually on higher altitudes because Coca does facilitate the breathing by improving the oxygen absorption or something similar... at least that's the excuse they use, I'm not buying it completely.

To anyone that may feel weirded out, coca leaves are sold as tea, or fresh to eat with coffee in various parts of Central and South America. Adding them to an infusion like "mate" was an unavoidable next step.

Peace :D

Reactions: Trope95

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
My wife's bio dad, was adopted and moved to the states at like 7, so had he been involved with raising my wife I'm not sure how much cultural stuff he'd have transferred, but seeing as he basically confessed that he was her dad when she was 26 paid for the paternity test and then didn't make too much effort to integrate into her life, even if he grew up with all the customs and cultures she'd have inherited boring old white person from the man who actually raised her (even though he suspected she wasn't his kid). That was a tough year in the life of our family when all that came out.

• Red Heart

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I also happen to know that in some places they put Coca leaves on it too. But only in the Hot water version. Usually on higher altitudes because Coca does facilitate the breathing by improving the oxygen absorption or something similar... at least that's the excuse they use, I'm not buying it completely.

To anyone that may feel weirded out, coca leaves are sold as tea, or fresh to eat with coffee in various parts of Central and South America. Adding them to an infusion like "mate" was an unavoidable next step.

Peace :D
Is in the Andinian region, Peru, Bolivia, Ecuador, and the "Cholitos" they chew it as well,

Zalakijin

Aug 12, 2022
Well that's normal to know already the way you want your game go (like a global scripts) and it's nice that he has explain the big line of it, personaly that make me want more to follow the game knowing where it goes and seen that the dev know the story he want :) Seen where part 1 finish, we can hope to have 3 more part minimum with great story <3

(Before part 2 come i think i will do again the game from 0 to refresh my mind ^^)

Last edited:

PEscobar

Oct 5, 2022
So I am having an issue. I have the in game WT turned on and it gives me some choices, but at day 5 I don't get a choice to hold the aunt's hand. So I set the choice manually, then there is no cafe talk choice for the mom and her route seems to close at diner no choices. The only thing I did was set the goth cousin's route to open before MC gets his ass kicked. I never saw a choice for being in a relationship with (insert goth cousin name here)
1699656672621.png
Can someone please tell me what's going on with this? Did I do something wrong? I got a choice to open the other cousin and her friends route open. This is weird.

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
So I am having an issue. I have the in game WT turned on and it gives me some choices, but at day 5 I don't get a choice to hold the aunt's hand. So I set the choice manually, then there is no cafe talk choice for the mom and her route seems to close at diner no choices. The only thing I did was set the goth cousin's route to open before MC gets his ass kicked. I never saw a choice for being in a relationship with (insert goth cousin name here)
View attachment 3076653
Can someone please tell me what's going on with this? Did I do something wrong? I got a choice to open the other cousin and her friends route open. This is weird.
The choice to hold hands on the cafe only shows up if you DIDN'T allow Norah (Aunt) into the shower. If you allowed her to enter, you hold hands automatically. It's a flag to mark that you started the relationship on the second chance. (Same with café talk with Martha (Mom) if you didn't open the route while watching movies). The (first) date with Martha (Mom), the cave restaurant, has nothing to do with relationships. It's about a mother and a son spending time together, and a woman discovering she still is attractive and can get men's attention.
Changing relationships with Erika before catching Jack and "fighting" him in the bathroom shouldn't affect anything, since it will open the relationship at that point.

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Well then why after the cafe does the Decision say no didn't hold hands?
Because you opened the path in the shower. If I put it to true, I can't know when you opened the path, so I can't refer to her entering/not entering the shower.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes