Deathcon1000

Jun 12, 2022
Really loved this update. First, had no issues importing saves or changing the language to english. I'm kinda hoping that Eileen and her mom stay at the house permanently, but we'll see how that goes. As for Scarlett situation, please please please let us kick the living shit out of Kevin as soon as possible. I want to see that excuse for a man strung up by his balls, literally!! And just for good measure, someone needs to slap Scarlett's mother upside her head, preferably Betty with a rolling pin. As for the ending, that was a great uh-oh moment. Can't wait to see how Simone and Sam handle this one, while the MC sits back silently watching and holding his breath. Keep up the great work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
The file attached should fix this. Both the edmundsStory as well as the [mom]. The fix for SpyderArachnid is included too.

I'm sorry to hear that some of you don't like it. :cry:
Thanks again, but I think my save is just borked lol. Now I'm getting Emma errors.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

No idea what happened, so I'm just going to restart and try to make a new save and see how it goes. I have a feeling something is wrong with my save itself lol.

Reactions: Trope95 and RiamMar

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
And where if at all would you suggest it all end? Should Scarlett get a pass to abuse and neglect our children with her because of her own abuse? Hell no.

What Scarlett's mother has said and done is beyond defense.

I don't give a damn that she's disabled, Scarlett is too.
The day will come when his lying ass is exposed for the sexual predator he is and when that happens she will realize that she destroyed her relationship with the only person who truly loved her. Once and if this happens she will try to make things right with her daughter. But will it be to late? I just hope that Tropecita lets the little rat bastard try to do something again to Scarlett and this time he gets caught by her bitch ass mom and all the girls. Then allows the girls to make an example of him by turning him into a eunuch.

Vaftrudner

May 19, 2022
Text position.JPG

How come the text is all the way to the left?
The GUI files is the same as the one in Part 1 but that text is correctly positioned.

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
The day will come when his lying ass is exposed for the sexual predator he is and when that happens she will realize that she destroyed her relationship with the only person who truly loved her. Once and if this happens she will try to make things right with her daughter. But will it be to late? I just hope that Tropecita lets the little rat bastard try to do something again to Scarlett and this time he gets caught by her bitch ass mom and all the girls. Then allows the girls to make an example of him by turning him into a eunuch.
Scarlett's better off without both of them tbh.

Vaftrudner

May 19, 2022
You can change that in the settings. Right, left and center.
Only thing i find that i can do that in settings are "Choice" and "quick menu".

But i found a diffrent file in the modules -> styles folders and then the "text" file.
Now just to fine tune it like i like it. :)

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Only thing i find that i can do that in settings are "Choice" and "quick menu".

But i found a diffrent file in the modules -> styles folders and then the "text" file.
Now just to fine tune it like i like it. :)
This UI really hurts my eyes. I'm trying to stay out of it as much as I can. But here ya go. Edit: Is choice different than all text?
1700064014094.png

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Yeah i know that one and it´s just for the choice buttons that show up i think. It does nothing about the general dialogue.
That sucks. I'm hating this UI more and more and not just because of my old eyes. I fear this game is going to go into the bin. Which fuckin sucks.

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Scarlett's better off without both of them tbh.
I agree with you to some extent but like I said her Mom will come to realize one day how much of a mistake she made and try to make amends with her daughter but it might be to late by that time. The only thing that will probably happen is that the bastard will get caught and when her Mom comes to apologize to her for not believing her Scarlett will just slam the door in her face or tell her to go to hell and fuck off. And that she never want's to see or hear from her ever again.

RiamMar

One Hand Clapping, Heart of the Keyforge
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Thanks again, but I think my save is just borked lol. Now I'm getting Emma errors.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

No idea what happened, so I'm just going to restart and try to make a new save and see how it goes. I have a feeling something is wrong with my save itself lol.
Let me know if the troubles persist.

• Red Heart
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes