xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
That sucks. I'm hating this UI more and more and not just because of my old eyes. I fear this game is going to go into the bin. Which fuckin sucks.
You can customize the Text in this one I don't know if you stumbled across, in the New Menu Im loving it, more so that the text does not take the half of the picture. and it is on the left.

Reactions: Trope95

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Let me know if the troubles persist.
Dang. Still getting the errors again. Used the fix, and now getting errors about Emma.

I reinstalled both parts clean, removed everything (even all my old saves). Started from scratch, no mods or anything. Did an Eileen & Alexis playthrough only. Waited a good minute at the end for the save to be created as well (just in case). Imported it into part 2, and still get the errors.

EDIT: Don't know if it matters, but here is the save in question. This is the one that the game created for importing into part 2.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I did, bro. It was never about the text to begin with for me.
Yeah I Noticed later, you are complaining that the UI is quite with small letters, (now it is clear after I read your post) :rolleyes:
Now I'm complaining that my reading glasses are foggy :ROFLMAO:
amiable34

when you start up in the first menu screen you click on " Configuraciòn" -> then on the top of the screen the last Icon to the right "Idioma"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

RiamMar

One Hand Clapping, Heart of the Keyforge
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Dang. Still getting the errors again. Used the fix, and now getting errors about Emma.

I reinstalled both parts clean, removed everything (even all my old saves). Started from scratch, no mods or anything. Did an Eileen & Alexis playthrough only. Waited a good minute at the end for the save to be created as well (just in case). Imported it into part 2, and still get the errors.

EDIT: Don't know if it matters, but here is the save in question. This is the one that the game created for importing into part 2.
With this, I could import your save. Try it please.

Bloodmoon22

Oct 17, 2020
While the save from part 1 worked, now when I forward the talking it will go forward for a little while then it will reverse and go backwards. Any fix for this?

• Thinking Face

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
While the save from part 1 worked, now when I forward the talking it will go forward for a little while then it will reverse and go backwards. Any fix for this?
Do you mean, the dialogue starts normal and then it rolls back to the line before and then rolls back to the line before that? I don't even know how that should be possible. :eek:

• Red Heart

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Do you mean, the dialogue starts normal and then it rolls back to the line before and then rolls back to the line before that? I don't even know how that should be possible. :eek:
It sounds like he's excessively using the skip button and it's borked somehow.

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
I never said that. You better go look again.
I hacked the new UI out and the old one in. Not sure I got everything and I had to add the new choices, since they are needed to show the WT correctly.

Let me know if there are problems.

Attention: Does not have a language switch in it and no toggle for the patch. Make those settings as you like them with the "part 2 UI", before installing this.

• Red Heart

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I hacked the new UI out and the old one in. Not sure I got everything and I had to add the new choices, since they are needed to show the WT correctly.

Let me know if there are problems.

Attention: Does not have a language switch in it and no toggle for the patch. Make those settings as you like them with the "part 2 UI", before installing this.

Google DriveMEGA
Only problem I'm having is with my old eyes. The settings section is the worse for me. It's too busy. Main menu is ok though.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Really loved this update. First, had no issues importing saves or changing the language to english. I'm kinda hoping that Eileen and her mom stay at the house permanently, but we'll see how that goes. As for Scarlett situation, please please please let us kick the living shit out of Kevin as soon as possible. I want to see that excuse for a man strung up by his balls, literally!! And just for good measure, someone needs to slap Scarlett's mother upside her head, preferably Betty with a rolling pin. As for the ending, that was a great uh-oh moment. Can't wait to see how Simone and Sam handle this one, while the MC sits back silently watching and holding his breath. Keep up the great work.
You know the last MK game have some very inovative Fatalities.
Maybe we can try 1 or 2 on Kevin.Or all:)

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Is it really only me who noticed that sweet Norah, who we already put a baby in, didn't even get a kiss in this update? I'm sad...:cry: The best character :love:
Makes sense for the story though, her is one of the secret relationships, so we can't be kissing her with others (besides one of her daughters) around. And all her screen time this update there were others around

• Red Heart

amiable34

Jan 1, 2019
Yeah I Noticed later, you are complaining that the UI is quite with small letters, (now it is clear after I read your post) :rolleyes:
Now I'm complaining that my reading glasses are foggy :ROFLMAO:
amiable34

when you start up in the first menu screen you click on " Configuraciòn" -> then on the top of the screen the last Icon to the right "Idioma"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thanks .i realy like this game but i hope he hsn,t messed with it too much.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes