S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Yeah, I just think she has to digest her day and hopefully everything will be fine. But you can always open the path with Saira later.
Ah, but you see, then she'd be sad. I'll leave things as they are for the moment. Part 2 is still brand new so it'll be super easy to go back and change anything if I need to later

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
What are you talking about he in now way looks that old, he looks like Jamie Droman did in his thirties. Which incidentally I only notices recently and made me find MC more attractive

Signed
A bisexual man in his early 30s
Well I think you're both wrong, the MC doesn't even matter.

All that matters are the naked women.

Signed.

A raging lesbian in her 20's.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
What are you talking about he in now way looks that old, he looks like Jamie Droman did in his thirties. Which incidentally I only notices recently and made me find MC more attractive

Signed

Signed.

Impressive. We agree 100%.

All the girls (of many ages) are amazing.

Signed.

A horny old man in his 60's.
Damn, I think I've been out of reactions for like 2 days. I need to file a complaint... Anyway, here (y)(y)(y) Oh, and no way am I gonna put "Signed. Older than dirt."

Wait... Damn! :oops:

Sylaann

Nov 4, 2020
Hello, I played with custom names for a few character (as proposed at the start of the 1st game) they are all back to default, how do i fix this ?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
For me, the situation with Kevin is very serious, but the worst is the concept Mrs. Russell has about her daughter as the one who wrecked her life. She is delusional and one of those people who never want to accept the blame for their actions. Scarlett wasn't the one who forced her to fuck Scarlett's dad (whoever he is) in the first place.

Saira's face (whatever of the 4 faces she has on that trip depending on the choices) was like that for the whole trip. I guess you mean her shocked face. I laughed thinking of ways to have Saira arrive, have her mini moment, and keep her in the fridge until the next update. Her scene is the one I'm writing now.
First message: Yes, it's horrible if parent thinks like that of their child and it's not something to be defended. But at the same time i understand her reasons, even if they are twisted. You said she had scholarship and loving parents, but lost those when she became pregnant with Scarlett. So she feels that she lost what was meant to be her life, though in this case blame should go to Scarlett's father and partly to her parents, because as you said in the game, they abandoned her when she was young and pregnant, but she is just human so she is going to blame the one that is easiest to scapegoat. That has made her bitter and easily manipulated by someone who is showing her "love" and "support", in this case the fucker named Kevin. Believing him over her daughter is pretty twisted thing to do, but as i said in earlier message, abusers like Kevin are good at manipulating their partner. All in all, while i dislike Mrs. Russell at the moment, i do see that there's still some chance for her redemption, since i do know of irl cases of similar nature where the parent has managed to redeem themselves somewhat.

Second message: Yes i was talking about the shocked face she had on the drive back home. It was hilarious to think her having that face for how ever long the ride home was :p

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
He, she, both? TropecitaGames are we getting a transgirl I don't know about? ;) :ROFLMAO:
No trans FOR the MC. ;)

I wish people would make good looking MCs I'm a woman in her 40s and I think he looks like a grampa I hope he looks better with hair cut if I couldn't see him it would be different but I can and he is ugly old like the game so far ✌
Are you starting the game with the MC still with the long hair? He improves (a bit) later.
My wife approved the model when I presented her some models to choose, but she's not very reliable... she is my wife... ;)

Thinking on it, are there any negative consequences from kissing Saira at the airport? Scarlet wasn't very happy about it, even though I introduced her as my girlfriend. I can hold off on rekindling with Saira if doing it immediately is going to cause problems with Scarlett
If you are dating Scarlett she is now confident enough not to be bothered beyond the first moment (when she makes the "Ahem" because she feels ignored). She is more annoyed about learning you are also with Eileen (if you are).

Signed
I guess the initial haircut looked (purposely) very bad on him.
Why make him look bad on purpose? Because I had different plans for Sophie the hairdresser and needed an excuse to introduce her. In that chapter, I introduced 3 girls (Sophie, Maddie, and Megan) who initially were to be side girls. I fell in love with Megan and Maddie and thought they could offer something to the story. The community asking them to be full-fledged characters did the rest. But Sophie lost her screen time.

Signed.

100% agree
Signed: Someone who just rendered naked mother and daughter for the next update.

Sep 3, 2020
I think she doesn't deserve anything better than Kevin. Kevin is her new boyfriend (for a bit over 3 months) and she believes him over her.
She has been lying to Scarlett about her bio father all her life.
She thinks Scarlett wrecked her life just by being born.
If she gives someone like Kevin free rein, it's her fault, not only his. If she doesn't want to see the proof, if she had taken the work to know her daughter and knew she wouldn't lie about it, it's her fault.

Read the above answer. I think Mrs. Russell is unredeemable (right now). She is blind to Kevin's faults and she's one of the worse mothers I was able to write.

Most characters in My Dorm aren't black or white (beyond Jonas, Jack, and Kevin), I want them to be a shade of grey, and Scarlett's mother is a very dark shade of grey.
As S1nsational says below, there is some intended parallelism with Scarlett: She has been kicked from her home (not because of her pregnancy in this case) and she has the same condition. The difference between Scarlett and her mother is where she ends up. Scarlett is received into a new family (regardless if she is MC's half-sister or not, because they don't know about it) that will teach her what a real family should be like.

As I wrote above, the biggest difference is where they end up.
Scarlett has found a mother in Norah, an aunt in Martha, a couple of sisters in Daphne and Erika, and a cousin in Emma.
Yeah, the irony of Daphne, Erika, and Emma's roles, and Norah and Martha's ones, if she is our sister, is intended.

Having Kiara and Eileen at home permanently is tricky. They will use a room that should be free in some months for the new students, but Meemaw and Betty's rooms should be freed. There is a solution down the road (literally).
We haven't seen the end of Kevin and Mrs. Russell's story arc yet. I won't say anything more.
About the Uh-oh moment, the convo will be completely different if the MC is dating Simone or not. One option ends better than the other one.

Not an eunuch, but Kevin will pay. Amanda saved the day without knowing Scarlett. Imagine what she and Eva are willing to do when they become part of the family. Same with Alexia. Same with every girl in the big family when the word spreads. There aren't enough rolling pins in Newport for all the people wanting to use one in Kevin's head/dick/balls.
The right question in your post is "But will it be too late?" for their relationship to be amended. Let's wait and see.

I hope Riam's hack solved it for you.
If not, the sequel will be "My Bin".

In the OP you have an instructions manual to change languages.
well that was a great introduction to the new season

but I think I'm going to save it up and wait until you tell me I can play it again

raileg

Feb 14, 2018
when i'm trying to install v0.12 i have this error: file c06s002_060.webp and it seems all webp files are missing - i can't properly install it and can't run the app

Aug 22, 2017
The girls are exactly the same as in the last update. I always use the same models and the same settings to render them.
About the new UI, it seems to be a taste thing. There are people loving it and people hating it.
It's not every shot, but several shots, jawlines and hair just seem different. Almost like they're being rendered with a different engine or maybe at a lower resolution. I honestly can't properly describe it, but they just overall look different. More a sixth sense that you know something is wrong than a clear obvious change.

And I'm in the dislike category for the new UI. Really loved the layout of Part 1

• Red Heart

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020

Signed.

Impressive. We agree 100%.

All the girls (of many ages) are amazing.

Signed.

A horny old man in his 60's.

I just discoverd that I'm lesbian,
signed

a crazy horny guy in his mid 50's :p :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Damn, I think I've been out of reactions for like 2 days. I need to file a complaint... Anyway, here Oh, and no way am I gonna put "Signed. Older than dirt."

Wait... Damn!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Share? Coffee? Look Xap, I might be your father's , brother's, nephew's, cousin's former roomate....but...I HATE sharing coffee!

I could however offer you a timeshare on my new Spaceballs The Coffee Maker?
Deal, with "Mr Coffee" on board I'll "Brake for Nobody" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Hey now, gendered nouns like that can be accidentally forgotten occasionally, especially if your native language is one where there isn't any gendered nouns. :geek:
You are actually right... English is not my native language and sometimes I forget to check what I write... :rolleyes:
And to make my previous post clear: I don't want a drunken husband in my harem...;)

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes