FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
dude all the girls are hot as fuck ..... as long as i get time with any of them .. i honestly don't give a shit which one i get on any update .... :love:

and i agree wholeheartedly ... i wanna beat the shit outta kevin ... he's such a fucking wormhole :mad:
My wife suffered for 30 years on the hands of her mother. Physical and psychological abuse. She (the MIL from hell) tried all she could to break us, almost succeeded. To the point of entering our room when we were having sex, to tell us we were making too much noise (we weren't), this when we already had 3 kids... I know only what I had to do to make my wife able to stand her ground, she still fails sometimes. It's HORRIBLE and lasts a lifetime.

Peace :)

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
My wife suffered for 30 years on the hands of her mother. Physical and psychological abuse. She (the MIL from hell) tried all she could to break us, almost succeeded. To the point of entering our room when we were having sex, to tell us we were making too much noise (we weren't), this when we already had 3 kids... I know only what I had to do to make my wife able to stand her ground, she still fails sometimes. It's HORRIBLE and lasts a lifetime.

After I found my gf dead on the sofa my mother said nothing. Until she got the chance give me an ass-chewing for not writing my gf an obituary...

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
hmm, in two of my three saves, the relationship with Scarlett is incorect. i asume it loadet incorect from the last part

I have one, only Scarlet and Erika with no other Family involvet and a handfull others. Yet game threats her not as GF.
A other one, with most of the girls , no Nora (there also is a error Nora not being pregnant everytime she comes up), but Scarlet and Daphne. Relationship is also incorect.
The last one, where i bang all, Scarlett is a GF, this is also the only one with a harem tag in the save files.

Reactions: Trope95

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019

has nothing to do with what i had said .. altho i understand you ... still not relevant to what i said :unsure:

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
hmm, in two of my three saves, the relationship with Scarlett is incorect. i asume it loadet incorect from the last part

I have one, only Scarlet and Erika with no other Family involvet and a handfull others. Yet game threats her not as GF.
A other one, with most of the girls , no Nora (there also is a error Nora not being pregnant everytime she comes up), but Scarlet and Daphne. Relationship is also incorect.
The last one, where i bang all, Scarlett is a GF, this is also the only one with a harem tag in the save files.
Try a new game with this version...
At the beginning of the game, you get a few questions for each character, and you can set them as you want... (everything that is important) You can also set all contact points with the new female students to the maximum... It only takes a few minutes and you can start this new update.
This is a great way for those who can't import the old save well...

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes