topsykretts89

May 17, 2019
aside from the only sex scene being with the chick i like the least (honestly wish that wasnt mandatory), it was a solid little update to kick off part 2.

Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
So is Kiara a future love interest? TropecitaGames
Yes, she is. She is so gorgeous that I can't leave her out.

aside from the only sex scene being with the chick i like the least (honestly wish that wasnt mandatory), it was a solid little update to kick off part 2.
Thanks, but Samantha is not mandatory (no one is). You had two chances to open the path with her and one to break up with her.
There is an entire scene there for the players who aren't in her path (and they are in Simone's).

topsykretts89

May 17, 2019

Thanks, but Samantha is not mandatory (no one is). You had two chances to open the path with her and one to break up with her.
There is an entire scene there for the players who aren't in her path (and they are in Simone's).
i do distinctly remember the option to "temporarily" delay sams route, but i must have somehow missed the option to break up. guess ill have to replay it now. ooooo no.

my bad

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021

Umm... What if we're on both? I played around with the questions and chose all the girls. No break-ups and all preggers. On a scale from 1-1000, how fucked am I? :ROFLMAO:

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
i do distinctly remember the option to "temporarily" delay sams route, but i must have somehow missed the option to break up. guess ill have to replay it now. ooooo no.

my bad
You had the first chance to open her path the day she came home (first Sunday) to give you the ointment.
The next day you go to her home (regardless if you opened the path or not). If you didn't open it, you have the chance to open the path once again. If you don't open it, she becomes a non-LI character with some protagonism (she's a friend of the family).
On the dinner with her (you will take her out regardless of paths) you can break up with her if you are dating when she explains the story of Jamaal's accident.

Perfect would have been disappointed if she wasn't...
If she wasn't the redhead-lover-gang would be at my door with torches and forks!

Umm... What if we're on both? I played around with the questions and chose all the girls. No break-ups and all preggers. On a scale from 1-1000, how fucked am I? :ROFLMAO:
There are 4 possibilities:
No Sam and no Simone: Solved in this update. The MC returns home after looking at the young Samantha's picture.
No Sam and on Simone's path: Solved in this update. The MC wants to go home after looking at the young Samantha's picture. He meets Simone in the landing and they are caught by Sam while kissing.
Samantha and not Simone: Solved in the next update. Remember Simone was in love with the MC. Simone is a Scarlett-lite in this case.
Samantha and Simone: Solved in the next update. How do you think it can end? (No threesome, since they are mother/daughter on both versions) Will the MC get out there with his intact balls or even with them?

• Haha
Reactions: Horny Toad and EJW

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
There are 4 possibilities:
No Sam and no Simone: Solved in this update. The MC returns home after looking at the young Samantha's picture.
No Sam and on Simone's path: Solved in this update. The MC wants to go home after looking at the young Samantha's picture. He meets Simone in the landing and they are caught by Sam while kissing.
Samantha and not Simone: Solved in the next update. Remember Simone was in love with the MC. Simone is a Scarlett-lite in this case.
Samantha and Simone: Solved in the next update. How do you think it can end? (No threesome, since they are mother/daughter on both versions) Will the MC get out there with his intact balls or even with them?

• Haha
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes