Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Confess it, you would be the first in the line wouldn't you?

There are many "rabid" fans of Redheads here, but you are their leader... I have my good eye on you...

View attachment 3090195
Remember what hair color Martha, Erika, and Norah (my favs) have? :ROFLMAO:
I am a rabid fan of women. Black-haired first, but also brown-haired, redheads, blondes, grey or white-haired, with funny hair colors, and even bald ones.
I love women. Period. I have my preferences, but I don't care about hair color, bush type, skin color, or any other little details. I would date (I can write it now that my wife is sleeping) any of the LIs in My Dorm :love:
Yeah, I'm also a horny dog. :cool:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I am a rabid fan of women. Black-haired first, but also brown-haired, redheads, blondes, grey or white-haired, with funny hair colors, and even bald ones.
I love women. Period. I have my preferences, but I don't care about hair color, bush type, skin color, or any other little details. I would date (I can write it now that my wife is sleeping) any of the LIs in My Dorm :love:
For me, it's black girls and redheads. All the rest come after them. I'm not a fan of any type of bush. But I deal with trimmed and strips in some games. Full-on overgrown jungles are a total no-go for me. I don't like getting all the vines stuck between my teeth. :ROFLMAO:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
For me, it's black girls and redheads. All the rest come after them. I'm not a fan of any type of bush. But I deal with trimmed and strips in some games. Full-on overgrown jungles are a total no-go for me. I don't like getting all the vines stuck between my teeth. :ROFLMAO:
Only thing better than black girls and redheads... Is redheaded black girls! Jus' Sayin' :cool:

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
In Spanish we have a joke that says "Do you know how a falling pussy hair sounds?"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

bigdam

May 2, 2017
Excellent game. Incest, pregnancy, harem, what's not to love?

EXCEPT

Some of the girls are so good *cough* Emma *cough* that a harem almost feels like cheating. Will there be ending variations if a player chooses to play the DREADED MONOGAMY route?

Reactions: Trope95

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
For me one thing rules above all: Tall Women.

That's it. But, small women are a load of fun. Yet, a tall, (over 1,80m) will ALWAYS grab my eyes and has a FreeWay straight to my heart (or bed, it's her choice). I'm a simple man (some would say simpleton).

Oh, don't make that face, OK!! if they are tall, blonde (natural), Big breasts, generous curves, and green or blue eyes (hetero-chromes then would kill me), I may be in very much trouble. It's like kryptonite. Resistance is futile. That's why I can't go to the North of Europe, or Ukraine, or....... you know wherever they live... I would end up arrested for sexual harassment or worse. Apparently I shutdown all access to my rational brain.

There MUST be a reason for this, but years of self search have not produced any results. I simply get in a trance like state and boommm... After many years, I have learned to defend myself by staying the fuck away. I fear that if the they come near or for a longer time what would happen...

No, this isn't funny... don't dare laugh... oh who am I kidding... go ahead laugh your hearts out... :(

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MyDorm-CH1P2v0.13
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: FatGiant

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
I'll add in a voice that likes the UI overhaul.
I'll add another voice in general favor of the UI change, with one kinda glaring caveat.

I have bad eyes. I have to use URM's textbox replacement feature for a large number of games that won't give me an opacity slider, just to read the text. Most devs don't have a clue how to present text in a sufficiently readable format on top of backgrounds of many different colors/brightness levels, and then ALSO forget to give us an opacity slider or other text controls. So having these controls available is very nice.

My caveat: both disabled and currently-selected buttons are very difficult to read, with white text on a light color button (and a very thin dark outline, in the case of "Idioma").
1700104483915.png

Both the "Idioma" and "Español" buttons here are extremely hard for me to read, as are the greyed-out buttons for other languages (I can't even see what they say on this screenshot). If the background is dark, the text needs to be much lighter, or have a thicker light-colored border, and vice versa. The other top menu buttons are great, as is "English" in the language select, but the others are all bad.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Nice update. Now I wonder what's up with Scarlet's mom. She clearly deserves a better man than that loser Kevin.
I disagee office space.gif
Nope, nobody deserves a Kevin, even if the situation with Scarlett is indefensible and makes her a bad mother, whether she loves her daughter or not.
Come on. She is a disabled single mom, who was thrown out herself by her parents because of her pregnancy. And her partner is a lying rapist. Nobody deserves that.
Maybe no-one deserves a Kevin, and maybe no-one deserves to be treated the way her parents treated her, but whatever grace she deserved before that last moment she willfully threw in her daughter's face.

No-one deserves either of them, but she chose him over her, and she chose to hate her daughter all her life, one-upping the mistakes of her parents.

Scarlett is choosing to move on, and mom deserves the results of her jealousy, hate and negligence.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes