Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
fine then, leave those on standby for last :D . or buy them those dragon dildos and fill them with cum and watch from a far the self impregnation View attachment 3090487
I meant that if we're on one girl's path, we can't be on another's if they're related. But I think it was more about having a date night the same night. I don't know. Ask Trope what he meant. I'm old, my meds are kicking in so my mind is mush. :ROFLMAO:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I meant that if we're on one girl's path, we can't be on another's if they're related. But I think it was more about having a date night the same night. I don't know. Ask Trope what he meant. I'm old, my meds are kicking in so my mind is mush. :ROFLMAO:
as far as i know with this game you can be on all paths, but non a forced as it means you dont have to be, you can be on only those that you want. its where all those combinations comes from. last post he wrote about samantha and D, you got 4 combos, both, non, or only one. even if you by chance to cut them loose at some point you get chance to get back on their paths later on. so no worry about that.
myself am running 2 paths with this game, to see the choices, there are some dif, with aunt (if you drive her or not at some point), some love/sub/dom paths, ..., but on both got all the girls.
and for bonus, with you got choices editor ingame so you can change things on spot or at least to see which path is which that you run and so far there wasnt any choice where you had to choose one or another. that would remember.
there were some differences between points you get with students, but those are also easy fix if need it with integrated points editor :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
as far as i know with this game you can be on all paths, but non a forced as it means you dont have to be, you can be on only those that you want. its where all those combinations comes from. last post he wrote about samantha and D, you got 4 combos, both, non, or only one. even if you by chance to cut them loose at some point you get chance to get back on their paths later on. so no worry about that.
myself am running 2 paths with this game, to see the choices, there are some dif, with aunt (if you drive her or not at some point), some love/sub/dom paths, ..., but on both got all the girls.
and for bonus, with you got choices editor ingame so you can change things on spot or at least to see which path is which that you run and so far there wasnt any choice where you had to choose one or another. that would remember.
Yeah. Well, I was trying out the new questionaire he made and am on everyone's path. All preggers and I asked how fucked I was going to be and he said I'm so fucked I'll lose my nuts. Or something.

• Haha

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Yeah. Well, I was trying out the new questionaire he made and am on everyone's path. All preggers and I asked how fucked I was going to be and he said I'm so fucked I'll lose my nuts. Or something.
yeah that was satou as joke, dev give you 4 versions both, non, ... choices explanations. so no worry cause in the end if you are, then all harem fans are also so you are not alone :D

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
yeah that was satou as joke, dev give you 4 versions both, non, ... choices explanations. so no worry cause in the end if you are, then all harem fans are also so you are not alone :D
Normally, I'm a monogamist in games that have the romance paths, but, since I decided to test the new questionaire, I said fuck it. lol I still have to go back to part 1 and finish it.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Normally, I'm a monogamist in games that have the romance paths, but, since I decided to test the new questionaire, I said fuck it. lol I still have to go back to part 1 and finish it.
that all good, with this game you should be able to stick with 1 i think if you want to. but i am just the oposite, harem + pregnancy, if incest for bonus is perfect trifecta. one path to rule them all. is all i need, tho usually i run multiple paths at same time just to see any differences. but in general am not fan of replaying same games endless amount of time, i rather play something new.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Trope95 and SlapE

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
that all good, with this game you should be able to stick with 1 i think if you want to. but i am just the oposite, harem + pregnancy, if i for bonus is perfect trifecta. one path to rule them all. is all i need, tho usually i run multiple paths at same time just to see any differences. but in general am not fan of replaying same games endless amount of time, i rather play something new.
View attachment 3090519
Well I agree with you, so I have no intention of trying to change your mind. Though me personally, I'd add Incest to that as well. :p

but in general am not fan of replaying same games endless amount of time, i rather play something new.

Also, I really agree with this... besides just enjoying the genre, that's another reason I prefer harem/poly games. I only like playing a game through once, maybe twice if it's truly worth the time. However, I usually only replay a game if it's been a long time and I forgot much of it, like I did with Sisterly Lust.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Well I agree with you, so I have no intention of trying to change your mind. Though me personally, I'd add Incest to that as well. :p

Also, I really agree with this... besides just enjoying the genre, that's another reason I prefer harem/poly games. I only like playing a game through once, maybe twice if it's truly worth the time. However, I usually only replay a game if it's been a long time and I forgot much of it, like I did with Sisterly Lust.
well "if i for bonus" is meant as incest, i guess i better fix that. :D

i got habit on keeping good games on drives, and then am always out of space even tho got 7 drives.

Reactions: Trope95 and SlapE

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
that all good, with this game you should be able to stick with 1 i think if you want to. but i am just the oposite, harem + pregnancy, if i for bonus is perfect trifecta. one path to rule them all. is all i need, tho usually i run multiple paths at same time just to see any differences. but in general am not fan of replaying same games endless amount of time, i rather play something new.
View attachment 3090519
Not going to even try to change anyone's mind. lol The only girl I like right now is this one:
1700112852410.png
and yes, I want to get her preggers. But I also have a new save for:
1700112966878.png

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I already went down this road in one of these threads ... I think I've deleted maybe dozen gigs or so since then.
(which means I might be under 2 tb)
some day, when ill take few days time for it, till then am just maintaining above red numbers :D, or maybe ill just get me bigger drive for games. its least work to do.
some games are worth to keep, this one will for sure be one of them.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes