Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Nice update. Now I wonder what's up with Scarlet's mom. She clearly deserves a better man than that loser Kevin.
I think she doesn't deserve anything better than Kevin. Kevin is her new boyfriend (for a bit over 3 months) and she believes him over her.
She has been lying to Scarlett about her bio father all her life.
She thinks Scarlett wrecked her life just by being born.
If she gives someone like Kevin free rein, it's her fault, not only his. If she doesn't want to see the proof, if she had taken the work to know her daughter and knew she wouldn't lie about it, it's her fault.

Nope, nobody deserves a Kevin, even if the situation with Scarlett is indefensible and makes her a bad mother, whether she loves her daughter or not.
Read the above answer. I think Mrs. Russell is unredeemable (right now). She is blind to Kevin's faults and she's one of the worse mothers I was able to write.

Come on. She is a disabled single mom, who was thrown out herself by her parents because of her pregnancy. And her partner is a lying rapist. Nobody deserves that.
Most characters in My Dorm aren't black or white (beyond Jonas, Jack, and Kevin), I want them to be a shade of grey, and Scarlett's mother is a very dark shade of grey.
As S1nsational says below, there is some intended parallelism with Scarlett: She has been kicked from her home (not because of her pregnancy in this case) and she has the same condition. The difference between Scarlett and her mother is where she ends up. Scarlett is received into a new family (regardless if she is MC's half-sister or not, because they don't know about it) that will teach her what a real family should be like.

And where if at all would you suggest it all end? Should Scarlett get a pass to abuse and neglect our children with her because of her own abuse? Hell no.

What Scarlett's mother has said and done is beyond defense.

I don't give a damn that she's disabled, Scarlett is too.
As I wrote above, the biggest difference is where they end up.
Scarlett has found a mother in Norah, an aunt in Martha, a couple of sisters in Daphne and Erika, and a cousin in Emma.
Yeah, the irony of Daphne, Erika, and Emma's roles, and Norah and Martha's ones, if she is our sister, is intended.

Really loved this update. First, had no issues importing saves or changing the language to english. I'm kinda hoping that Eileen and her mom stay at the house permanently, but we'll see how that goes. As for Scarlett situation, please please please let us kick the living shit out of Kevin as soon as possible. I want to see that excuse for a man strung up by his balls, literally!! And just for good measure, someone needs to slap Scarlett's mother upside her head, preferably Betty with a rolling pin. As for the ending, that was a great uh-oh moment. Can't wait to see how Simone and Sam handle this one, while the MC sits back silently watching and holding his breath. Keep up the great work.
Having Kiara and Eileen at home permanently is tricky. They will use a room that should be free in some months for the new students, but Meemaw and Betty's rooms should be freed. There is a solution down the road (literally).
We haven't seen the end of Kevin and Mrs. Russell's story arc yet. I won't say anything more.
About the Uh-oh moment, the convo will be completely different if the MC is dating Simone or not. One option ends better than the other one.

The day will come when his lying ass is exposed for the sexual predator he is and when that happens she will realize that she destroyed her relationship with the only person who truly loved her. Once and if this happens she will try to make things right with her daughter. But will it be to late? I just hope that Tropecita lets the little rat bastard try to do something again to Scarlett and this time he gets caught by her bitch ass mom and all the girls. Then allows the girls to make an example of him by turning him into a eunuch.
Not an eunuch, but Kevin will pay. Amanda saved the day without knowing Scarlett. Imagine what she and Eva are willing to do when they become part of the family. Same with Alexia. Same with every girl in the big family when the word spreads. There aren't enough rolling pins in Newport for all the people wanting to use one in Kevin's head/dick/balls.
The right question in your post is "But will it be too late?" for their relationship to be amended. Let's wait and see.

That sucks. I'm hating this UI more and more and not just because of my old eyes. I fear this game is going to go into the bin. Which fuckin sucks.
I hope Riam's hack solved it for you.
If not, the sequel will be "My Bin".

where is the english language for fuck sake.
In the OP you have an instructions manual to change languages.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
And where if at all would you suggest it all end? Should Scarlett get a pass to abuse and neglect our children with her because of her own abuse? Hell no.

What Scarlett's mother has said and done is beyond defense.

I don't give a damn that she's disabled, Scarlett is too.
Not going to defend her, but in many cases like this, the abuser is quite manipulative. And Scarlett's mom is clearly in quite vulnerable position for that kind of manipulation, with how her past has been described. Sure she doesn't deserve the love and company of Scarlett after the lies etc..., but she also doesn't deserve to be with manipulating abuser like she currently is.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Makes sense for the story though, her is one of the secret relationships, so we can't be kissing her with others (besides one of her daughters) around. And all her screen time this update there were others around
Yes, only Erika knows our relationship, but how did you get a kiss from mom? He waited until the two of you were alone... Maybe it would have been possible to have a quick secret kiss with Norah while the others weren't watching... But that's just me, because Norah is my favorite in this game...

Aug 22, 2017
Uh...this new game just looks off. The UI, the girls. Everything just seems not as good as Part 1. I don't know what you changed, but change it back fast.

Reactions: Trope95

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Not going to defend her, but in many cases like this, the abuser is quite manipulative. And Scarlett's mom is clearly in quite vulnerable position for that kind of manipulation, with how her past has been described. Sure she doesn't deserve the love and company of Scarlett after the lies etc..., but she also doesn't deserve to be with manipulating abuser like she currently is.
SHE HERSELF IS A MANIPULATING ABUSER!!! She herself has been abusing Scarlett the whole damn time!

I grew up with an abusive father, I have neither patience nor mercy for abusive parents and partners.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Is it really only me who noticed that sweet Norah, who we already put a baby in, didn't even get a kiss in this update? I'm sad...:cry: The best character :love:
dude all the girls are hot as fuck ..... as long as i get time with any of them .. i honestly don't give a shit which one i get on any update .... :love:

and i agree wholeheartedly ... i wanna beat the shit outta kevin ... he's such a fucking wormhole :mad:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I think she doesn't deserve anything better than Kevin. Kevin is her new boyfriend (for a bit over 3 months) and she believes him over her.
She has been lying to Scarlett about her bio father all her life.
She thinks Scarlett wrecked her life just by being born.
If she gives someone like Kevin free rein, it's her fault, not only his. If she doesn't want to see the proof, if she had taken the work to know her daughter and knew she wouldn't lie about it, it's her fault.

Read the above answer. I think Mrs. Russell is unredeemable (right now). She is blind to Kevin's faults and she's one of the worse mothers I was able to write.

Most characters in My Dorm aren't black or white (beyond Jonas, Jack, and Kevin), I want them to be a shade of grey, and Scarlett's mother is a very dark shade of grey.
As S1nsational says below, there is some intended parallelism with Scarlett: She has been kicked from her home (not because of her pregnancy in this case) and she has the same condition. The difference between Scarlett and her mother is where she ends up. Scarlett is received into a new family (regardless if she is MC's half-sister or not, because they don't know about it) that will teach her what a real family should be like.

As I wrote above, the biggest difference is where they end up.
Scarlett has found a mother in Norah, an aunt in Martha, a couple of sisters in Daphne and Erika, and a cousin in Emma.
Yeah, the irony of Daphne, Erika, and Emma's roles, and Norah and Martha's ones, if she is our sister, is intended.

Having Kiara and Eileen at home permanently is tricky. They will use a room that should be free in some months for the new students, but Meemaw and Betty's rooms should be freed. There is a solution down the road (literally).
We haven't seen the end of Kevin and Mrs. Russell's story arc yet. I won't say anything more.
About the Uh-oh moment, the convo will be completely different if the MC is dating Simone or not. One option ends better than the other one.

Not an eunuch, but Kevin will pay. Amanda saved the day without knowing Scarlett. Imagine what she and Eva are willing to do when they become part of the family. Same with Alexia. Same with every girl in the big family when the word spreads. There aren't enough rolling pins in Newport for all the people wanting to use one in Kevin's head/dick/balls.
The right question in your post is "But will it be too late?" for their relationship to be amended. Let's wait and see.

I hope Riam's hack solved it for you.
If not, the sequel will be "My Bin".

In the OP you have an instructions manual to change languages.
Oh trust me I fully agree with fact that Scarlett is better off where she is now and even if bit ironic if she is mc's sister Norah makes all the sense in the world as she has known Scarlett for years as one of her daughters best friends. People who allow their children to be abused whether emotionally, physically or sexually by partners for whatever reason from their side are bad parents by definition. Whether they love their kids or not or have good reasons to stay and keep their kid in that situation in their opinion, fact is they do not provide their kids with the basic safety they deserve. Bit heavy update though since Eileen in a way in same situation if at least her father did try to solve his problem in past but fell again and she is a bit older.

If it is out of spite it is even worse though and of course I gladly would join the ranks to kick kevins balls all over a football field (with him attached) and score a few goals with them. :p

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Is it really only me who noticed that sweet Norah, who we already put a baby in, didn't even get a kiss in this update? I'm sad...:cry: The best character :love:
Norah got her share in the previous update. She had to be in the background in this one. The focus on this one was on Kiara, Kate, Scarlett, and Samantha. The rest were there to support them. Norah will get some more protagonism in the next update (I'm not saying the focus will be in her)

For me, the situation with Kevin is very serious, but the worst is the concept Mrs. Russell has about her daughter as the one who wrecked her life. She is delusional and one of those people who never want to accept the blame for their actions. Scarlett wasn't the one who forced her to fuck Scarlett's dad (whoever he is) in the first place.

TropecitaGames great update, loved the face on Saira during the car trip to dorm/home, now i'm imagining her having that face whole trip. Also the end for this update was quite delicious. :D
Saira's face (whatever of the 4 faces she has on that trip depending on the choices) was like that for the whole trip. I guess you mean her shocked face. I laughed thinking of ways to have Saira arrive, have her mini moment, and keep her in the fridge until the next update. Her scene is the one I'm writing now.

Uh...this new game just looks off. The UI, the girls. Everything just seems not as good as Part 1. I don't know what you changed, but change it back fast.
The girls are exactly the same as in the last update. I always use the same models and the same settings to render them.
About the new UI, it seems to be a taste thing. There are people loving it and people hating it.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
I wouldn't mind seeing Eileen's mom join the harem if her husband continues to be drunken abusive asshole.
Oh bro, trust in the great author, he'll definitely be in my harem... Did you see those sweet puppy eyes when he looked at MC? She gets what her drunken husband didn't give her... ;)

• Red Heart

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I wouldn't mind seeing Eileen's mom join the harem if her husband continues to be drunken abusive asshole.
Oh bro, trust in the great author, he'll definitely be in my harem... Did you see those sweet puppy eyes when he looked at MC? She gets what her drunken husband didn't give her... ;)
Some time ago a player said something like "Eileen and the MC must have had an incredible relationship in high school for Saira, Scarlett, or Erika to have her so idealized and, each in their own way, be jealous of Eileen."
The convo with Kiara outside the hospital is a way for her to acknowledge the same (she isn't jealous of her daughter, but she knows she will never have with Solomon what Eileen had/has with the MC) because she lived it from a mother's perspective. EVEN if she didn't like him at first!

babybjdpanda81

Oct 3, 2022
I wish people would make good looking MCs I'm a woman in her 40s and I think he looks like a grampa I hope he looks better with hair cut if I couldn't see him it would be different but I can and he is ugly old like the game so far ✌

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Thinking on it, are there any negative consequences from kissing Saira at the airport? Scarlet wasn't very happy about it, even though I introduced her as my girlfriend. I can hold off on rekindling with Saira if doing it immediately is going to cause problems with Scarlett

• Red Heart

Amnezziia

Feb 27, 2023
Thinking on it, are there any negative consequences from kissing Saira at the airport? Scarlet wasn't very happy about it, even though I introduced her as my girlfriend. I can hold off on rekindling with Saira if doing it immediately is going to cause problems with Scarlett
There are no consequences outlined in the choices so not sure, and Scarlett already knows that the MC is in a relationship with several girls in any case, that must count for something.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I wish people would make good looking MCs I'm a woman in her 40s and I think he looks like a grampa I hope he looks better with hair cut if I couldn't see him it would be different but I can and he is ugly old like the game so far ✌
What are you talking about he in now way looks that old, he looks like Jamie Droman did in his thirties. Which incidentally I only notices recently and made me find MC more attractive

Signed
A bisexual man in his early 30s

• Red Heart

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
There are no consequences outlined in the choices so not sure, and Scarlett already knows that the MC is in a relationship with several girls in any case, that must count for something.
You'd hope so, I just don't like seeing any of my girls sad and she was sad enough this update without me adding to it

• Red Heart
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes