Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
btw, kind of a bug? or less of a bug and more like a continuity error. Since Emma was being so hostile, I just been kind of ignoring her, I didn't listen to the conversation in room, and I didn't push for anything at dinner (I'm literally trying to give her space like she wanted)

but the game keeps treating it like I had some heart to heart talk with her and she's mellowing out, but needs a little more time. I have done nothing with her and there is no reason for the sudden decrease in hostility unless the girls did stuff I am unaware of...but that's just it. I'm unaware of it. So this whole part is weird to me
It has been a while but I think it was more that Stuff happened that you didn't choose to see rather than a continuity error but I'm open to be corrected if I'm wrong

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
It has been a while but I think it was more that Stuff happened that you didn't choose to see rather than a continuity error but I'm open to be corrected if I'm wrong
I chose not to see it, so how could I know its happening? To be honest, I'm just trying to give her space and not bother her. Also the MC is mentioning that HE talked to her, but I didn't, so pretty sure that's a continuity error. It's not big or major, I don't think very many people would play the way I am :S

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
I chose not to see it, so how could I know its happening? To be honest, I'm just trying to give her space and not bother her. Also the MC is mentioning that HE talked to her, but I didn't, so pretty sure that's a continuity error. It's not big or major, I don't think very many people would play the way I am :S
As I had said it has been a while since I played from beginning so I could be wrong

Reactions: Sorreah

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
As I had said it has been a while since I played from beginning so I could be wrong
It's mostly this line that had me come here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

^As stated, we haven't talked at all. Thanks though, I think it was something I just needed to vent more than it being a problem. I feel better now that I just pointed it out, as dumb as that sounds

Reactions: PickleSteve

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
That's what I was thinking. Not only would douchebag go to jail or prison for attempted rape or felony assault (promising to rape someone in a vulnerable state arguably meets the criteria of both crimes), it would guarantee that no jury would ever convict the MC of assaulting him because he was trying to defend her from imminent rape. I figured the MC would have goaded him to call the police and report it, given the dirt they had on him. And the police aren't deaf and won't buy his lies.
Doubt they'd care about Scarlett's mom not giving permission either, since Scarlett (supposedly) did and they're getting a felony collar out of it.

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Just played through .13, and I wanted to say Great Job! Particularly with how you handled the DV and the potential intrafamilial SA. I used to work in courts and for CPS, and I cant tell you how many times ive seen women go back to abusers because they genuinely believe they will change if they just arrange a perfect set of circumstances (because internally they blame themselves). And how many times moms have prioritized new dick over the welfare of their kids, even to the point of allowing them to be raped. Those are really sad situations, but you handled them well and with sensitivity. They aren't always well represented in media; they're usually just used as a vector for audience schadenfreude without showing the impact on the victims.

One question though, which others may have asked. Regarding Scarlett possibly being the MCs half brother: I was playing with the "girls are clones" path, but there was dialogue about Scarlett possibly being half sisters to the other girls in the house. Is this a bug? Maybe I'm missing something, but i cant see how she could be their half sister if the girls were clones who weren't related to each other. And could that also make the MC related to the clones? If so, then it's back to incest regardless of choice. Please help explain this...
Thanks! I wanted to treat both issues (Kiara's and Scarlett's) with the maximum respect and focus on them. The girls are the real protagonists in those situations, not the MC saving the day. Note that he takes a passive (listening) role while Kiara explains her ordeal, and is there to support Scarlett at her home. He is forced to act by Kevin (the first time he resorts to violence after fighting Jack).

About the conversations when Scarlett gets home:
In the non-patched (clones) version, when Emma says "Can I hug my new cousin?", the MC thinks:
"(Or even my half-sister, if my suspicions are correct.)"
In the incest version, he thinks:
"(Or even your new half-sister, if my suspicions are correct.)"

Erika says in both:
"If you dye your hair red again and I go back to my color, we can pass for three sisters. Or you can go back to your color and have [dap] dye hers black."
But she doesn't know anything about the half-sister. She says it because, years ago, Scarlett dyed her hair red (to look like Eileen) and there was a joke about Norah having triplets.

Emma says later:
"*Whispering* If you want to do it, don't hold back, you're among family."
But it's because all of them think about Scarlett as one more of the family, not because they know anything.

I have read the whole text carefully, and what I care about most is the sentence "rendered naked mother and daughter for the next update". Yes, I'm horny now. Who are they? First, I exclude Samantha and Simone... :D because this is probably my illusion, they are not in the same scene at all Now I'm calm again
I won't spoil it, sorry ;)

Hey, looking at the banner and preview images, I am curious about something. Is the game really grainy for anyone else, or is it limited to the early game? (like early on chapter 1?)

The image quality is pretty below what I can see in the preview images here on this thread, so I just want to see if its my hard drive giving out or if its just kinda lower quality

edit: Jeez, my timing sucks. I just wanted to post a question, I didn't realize the conversations were so heavy :S My bad...also fuck, spoilers. Well it can't be helped...
I'm ashamed of those first renders. Getting to know how to render in Daz wasn't easy. There is a qualitative jump in 0.2 (4th day) and later on 0.9 (11th day), and every update since then. It's when I discovered and learned some tricks to improve the renders. Also, 0.1 and 0.2 were over-compressed so besides the noise it also lost quality because of compression.

After knowing that Scarlett is MC's half-sister, I don't enter her path when I replay.
Mrs. Russell's current behavior is indeed sick. Maybe you think it's best to let her rot, but maybe MC can save her, and I'd rather see a happy ending.
You DON'T know if Scarlett is MC's half-sister. It's not confirmed, although she wants to be. If you play the unpatched version, it won't be confirmed ever.

btw, kind of a bug? or less of a bug and more like a continuity error. Since Emma was being so hostile, I just been kind of ignoring her, I didn't listen to the conversation in room, and I didn't push for anything at dinner (I'm literally trying to give her space like she wanted)

but the game keeps treating it like I had some heart to heart talk with her and she's mellowing out, but needs a little more time. I have done nothing with her and there is no reason for the sudden decrease in hostility unless the girls did stuff I am unaware of...but that's just it. I'm unaware of it. So this whole part is weird to me
It's mostly this line that had me come here:

^As stated, we haven't talked at all. Thanks though, I think it was something I just needed to vent more than it being a problem. I feel better now that I just pointed it out, as dumb as that sounds
I should take a look at it. Thanks for the heads-up.

Oberlix

Mar 13, 2020
It's been going on for a long time and after an endlessly long story, there's finally a sex scene and when I saw who I was with, I deleted the game, it's a joke, a bunch of horny girls and then the sex. .. no longer interested, it's a shame

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
good call, I guess that
It's been going on for a long time and after an endlessly long story, there's finally a sex scene and when I saw who I was with, I deleted the game, it's a joke, a bunch of horny girls and then the sex. .. no longer interested, it's a shame
Feel ya the absece of headpats, Handholding and backrubs is annoying, I'll tell you what, the shocking truth is that I don't play the game, I'm here to shitpost and annoy TropecitaGames and Satou ;)

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
I would like to ask, do we only get one game day with each update? Or will there be a minor time jump during the trip? Because several girls are already pregnant, and in this case, when can we see them with big bellies?

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I would like to ask, do we only get one game day with each update? Or will there be a minor time jump during the trip? Because several girls are already pregnant, and in this case, when can we see them with big bellies?
Yes. Only not even a full day per update.

There will be a time jump, maybe at the end of Summer. So, 60 days, 2 updates per day, that's 120 updates, 1 update per month, that's 120 months, so, in 5 years... then the time jump...

Buckle up soldier this is gonna be a LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG ride...

Peace :D

gojira667

Sep 9, 2019
RiamMar, how about something like this to ship with English as the default:

Python:
init python:
    config.start_callbacks.append(lang_def)

default persistent.lang_def_init = False

init -1 python:
    def lang_def():
        if not persistent.lang_def_init:
            renpy.change_language('english', force=False)
            persistent.lang_def_init = True
        if hasPatch:
            persistent.family = True

• Red Heart

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Between Act II and Act III there will be an interlude with a time jump ("the trip"). It will be a long time jump (~6 months) that will allow the bellies to grow. I have something ready for "the trip" that I think will be nice.
I don't know how many updates are left for "the trip" to arrive. For me it isn't a chronological thing, but a story thing. We should be in relationships with the 22 ladies already introduced and have (optionally) impregnated all of them (besides Meemaw).

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Between Act II and Act III there will be an interlude with a time jump ("the trip"). It will be a long time jump (~6 months) that will allow the bellies to grow. I have something ready for "the trip" that I think will be nice.
I don't know how many updates are left for "the trip" to arrive. For me it isn't a chronological thing, but a story thing. We should be in relationships with the 22 ladies already introduced and have (optionally) impregnated all of them (besides Meemaw).
Thanks for your reply and I appreciate you being so active with the players!!! (y)

• Red Heart

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Damn it, way to ruin my math... :(
I was actually looking for those 5 years of monthly updates... :( Then the time-jump, then AT LEAST 5 more years before the epilogue.

But, no, you deny me... :( I'm sad now... What will I even do with myself without a monthly dose of the House of Marks.

Peace :(

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Damn it, way to ruin my math... :(
I was actually looking for those 5 years of monthly updates... :( Then the time-jump, then AT LEAST 5 more years before the epilogue.

But, no, you deny me... :( I'm sad now... What will I even do with myself without a monthly dose of the House of Marks.

Peace :(
Hey, I haven't said it won't be 5 years until the interlude!!! :D
Act I had 11 updates, counting the first release (196,089 words and 8,115 renders, 12 relationships established, 6 pregnant women)
Act II will be the longest one since we should start and continue relationships with a lot of women. There have been 7 updates (137,889 words, 14,188 renders, 1 more relationship (re)started, 4 more pregnant women). 9 relationships to start yet, and 11 women to impregnate. It will be loooong! :ROFLMAO:

I just realized I should do smaller updates, Act II average is 2,027 renders and 19,698 words. I promised 10,000 words and 300 renders per month when I started!!!!

Just kidding, I don't know how to write or render a "small" update.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes