xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Yes. Did I miss some information? I'll check it carefully again.
No, not at all he admited the misstep, and told MC that the Money he had been putting aside to pass it to his daughter, and her Mother.
He took responsability for his deed after all, (not redeming him) The problem with Scarletts ear is congenital, probably transmited by her mother since she has it as well.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

RiamMar

One Hand Clapping, Heart of the Keyforge
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
I think the new UI is pretty good, you may not be used to it. If you adjust the buttons of the new UI to a mode without text, it will look simple and pleasing to the eye.
Hello RiamMar,
The new UI looks good and I particularly like the icons without text. But the icons of "save import" and "load" look a bit similar. Although I know their respective functions, they still look a bit confusing. Can you make an adjustment?
Thank you for your kind words and the suggestion to the import/load icon.
I added that to the ToDo list, together with the foreground/background/text colour for the buttons reported earlier.

Reactions: Elhemeer
Jul 8, 2020
Which mother/daughter couple?
a.- Martha/Emma
b.- Kiara/Eileen
c.- Norah/Erika or Daphne
d.- Samantha/Simone
e.- Meemaw/Norah (or Martha in the patched version)
f.- Mrs Russell/Scarlet (for the lols)
I can probably rule out b, d, e, and f here. I think it's most likely to be a, after all Emma is so positive. (Although Emma was renamed Audrey on my computer to share the same initials with Amanda)

I struggled to solve that situation.
I think I've done it in an unexpected way (although not with an unexpected result) on one of the possibilities (Sam.
In the other possibility, I think I've done it how everyone
Now the plot has begun to branch. There are roughly three situations here: a, MC and both of them are lovers; b, MC and Samantha are lovers; c, MC and Simone are lovers. The difficulty of sensory processing is c-a-b in descending order. These branch plots may cause differences in the plots that will be updated later. You have really found yourself a lot of challenges. Now everything has just begun, haha, I wish you good luck. :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
You have really found yourself a lot of challenges. Now everything has just begun, haha, I wish you good luck. :LOL:
You're right :unsure: :unsure:
Maybe he should have one of these nearby
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

NyVar

May 23, 2020
A new great asset this update :D

Jamaal holding a genuine Peppe's Pizza box :LOL: (y) Established in Norway in 1970 :D

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Poor Mrs. Russell, hateful Emond. If Edmund was really Scarlett's biological father, Mrs. Russell might not have even known that he was married and had children, or even lived nearby. How could this guy Edmond do such a thing to a girl with an ear disease? F****. :mad:
Are you joking? "Poor Mrs. Russell"? I'm not saying what happened to her when she was younger was at all a good thing, but her behavior from that point on precludes her from any mercy or pity

Edmund fucked up, could things have gotten better? Maybe. But an absent parent is a thousand times better than an abusive or neglectful one

Jul 8, 2020
No, not at all he admited the misstep, and told MC that the Money he had been putting aside to pass it to his daughter, and her Mother.
He took responsability for his deed after all, (not redeming him) The problem with Scarletts ear is congenital, probably transmited by her mother since she has it as well.
This is not considered responsible. After all, he seems to have never gotten along with Scarlett, and money can only make up for a small part.

Jul 8, 2020
Are you joking? "Poor Mrs. Russell"? I'm not saying what happened to her when she was younger was at all a good thing, but her behavior from that point on precludes her from any mercy or pity

Edmund fucked up, could things have gotten better? Maybe. But an absent parent is a thousand times better than an abusive or neglectful one
Have you ever thought that what she did after she got pregnant might be caused by being deceived and abandoned by Edmund? A deaf person thought she had found her true love and got pregnant with a child, but the man suddenly disappeared, she fell out with her parents, and her studies were interrupted. Isn't this worthy of sympathy?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Have you ever thought that what she did after she got pregnant might be caused by being deceived and abandoned by Edmund? A deaf person thought she had found her true love and got pregnant with a child, but the man suddenly disappeared, she fell out with her parents, and her studies were interrupted. Isn't this worthy of sympathy?
not after life worth of shit treatment of her daughter. also who knows the real back story between dad and her. in reality if she would care more than for cash she was pulling off him would announce her self to family. so no cunts dont get any sympathy. Maybe if she would show any regret would be dif story, but it isnt.

Reactions: xapican

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
Hey, looking at the banner and preview images, I am curious about something. Is the game really grainy for anyone else, or is it limited to the early game? (like early on chapter 1?)

The image quality is pretty below what I can see in the preview images here on this thread, so I just want to see if its my hard drive giving out or if its just kinda lower quality

edit: Jeez, my timing sucks. I just wanted to post a question, I didn't realize the conversations were so heavy :S My bad...also fuck, spoilers. Well it can't be helped...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: xapican and Trope95

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
The cause is irrelevant, and honestly in this context reeks of "look what you made me do" a common phrase of abusers.

Scarlett is innocent, what you're saying is that she deserves to be punished for her fathers sins.

No. Mrs. Russell's life might indeed have sucked, and all we have is her word for it and her word is worth dirt, and if so and had she not taken everything out on her daughter then yea, she'd have my sympathy. But she didn't.

Even at the time when she would have been pregnant with Scarlett, there were options, if an abortion wasn't possible she could have given her child up for adoption or into the foster system (yes that system is itself terrible but that's another thing entirely).

As it stands, Mrs. Russell seems to have benefited somewhat heavily from her daughters birth. They seem to be living fairly well without being employed and without having a partner to provide an income. It appears that our father wasn't only giving a minimum amount of finical support, to say nothing of paying for Scarlett's education.

So no. I wish nothing but a lifetime of living nightmares upon Mrs. Russell

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Hey, looking at the banner and preview images, I am curious about something. Is the game really grainy for anyone else, or is it limited to the early game? (like early on chapter 1?)

The image quality is pretty below what I can see in the preview images here on this thread, so I just want to see if its my hard drive giving out or if its just kinda lower quality

No I don't remember it being so grainy for me. Did you maybe download a Compressed Version of it?

Reactions: Sorreah

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
This is not considered responsible. After all, he seems to have never gotten along with Scarlett, and money can only make up for a small part.
Yes we are in total agreement here.
It is a sensitve topic, since it mimics a bit my situation, let's set the scale: not asuming the responsability would be getting lost,
and give a damn about Scarletts alimony and college,
Edmond, at least asumed parenthood and paid alimony, and secured her college tuition, (there was a hint that the Mother would have spend that money too.) the fact that he thought about it reflects that he cares at least a bit and feels some kind of remorse.
for what or many reasons he didn't take an active role in her education and don't tried relentlessly to get in contact with her
we don't know, nor the whole story in deep here, most likely the Mother cut of the contact between him and Scarlett.
To be a "present father" (like me) implies to be on good terms with the mother, and be actively involved in the life of the child,
giving both emotional and finacial suport, love and protection.
that makes him not an total Asshole but also not a good father.

RiamMar

One Hand Clapping, Heart of the Keyforge
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017

That early on and the quality gets better really quick. Like v0.2 is miles higher in quality already.

Reactions: xapican and Sorreah

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
No I don't remember it being so grainy for me. Did you maybe download a Compressed Version of it?
Nope, I got the full version of it. The hard drive I put it on is quite old though, I really hate to think it's days are numbered since its got 4 TB of files :S

edit: okay, I'll play a bit more and see hopefully a quality jump. It's reasonable to be iffy here at the very beginning

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes