Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
It's been going on for a long time and after an endlessly long story, there's finally a sex scene and when I saw who I was with, I deleted the game, it's a joke, a bunch of horny girls and then the sex. .. no longer interested, it's a shame
Thanks for your insightful review! I wouldn't know what to do without so much knowledge expressed in such a scholarly way, so well stated, so well thought out. I only can hope that this message does not disturb His/Her Excellency while s/he is picking up the Nobel Prize, with such clarity of words, such eloquence, and such sapience in writing, I would not be surprised if, at the very least, you were one of the nominees.

If the gif of Krasty the clown bothered you, say so, man (boy, girl, whatever you want to be, champ), nothing happens. Here it is again.

Neither your post nor your review contribute anything.

The phrase "a bunch of horny girls and then the sex" is one of the most unintelligible phrases I've read in a long time.

What about your line "there's finally a sex scene and when I saw who I was with, I deleted the game"? Are you telling me that you are so smart that you opened the route with a woman you didn't want to have sex with? What did you expect this game to be? A game of dollies where you make cupcakes? Or are you just saying it because you're one of those disgusting people whose usual epithet starts with "Ra" and ends with "cist"?

As I tell everyone who gives such constructive criticism as yours, close the door on your way out.

Oh, no! Sorry for my mistake, there aren't Nobel prizes for racist clowns.

Edit your review and remove a star, please.

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
TropecitaGames ; don't waste your Gun powder on sparrows / No gastes polvora en Chimangos for what I read in the threads he posts everything is negative.
so not worth the Bloodpressure rise ;)
Don't worry, sometimes I need to let steam out, and that kind of "people" is the perfect way. I don't get angry (a lot more is needed to make me angry), but reading his review, his clarity of words, and his great argumentation (he had to add a lot of periods to arrive at the minimum length) made me think about the Literature Nobel Prize. So the answer started building in my head while I was doing something only I could do (it involves being seated in a white seat) and laughed at the answer. He won't read it (too many words), but my good vibes have returned. I need them for writing the next scene ;)

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes