S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
The new update has been out a few days, and so far I've been the only person to make any comment on Kate which I find surprising. Good, but surprising. Means I must have already blocked everyone who'd make stupid comments about her and her sexuality. That or the thread has gotten a lot better since she was introduced

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
The new update has been out a few days, and so far I've been the only person to make any comment on Kate which I find surprising. Good, but surprising. Means I must have already blocked everyone who'd make stupid comments about her and her sexuality. That or the thread has gotten a lot better since she was introduced
Well, I'm still back in part 1 and not too far along in it.

Reactions: Trope95

Default123x

May 18, 2018
Hey guys some help here pls. I choose the option to not have wt help but in every choice that appears there's a little wt/spoiler there saying things like (Your choice, no consequences) is it possible to remove this?

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Hey guys some help here pls. I choose the option to not have wt help but in every choice that appears there's a little wt/spoiler there saying things like (Your choice, no consequences) is it possible to remove this?
That's a different thing. What you're talking about, I'm pretty sure, is whether you can cum in someone or not in regards to getting people pregnant. There's no way to turn that off.

The WT is a different thing that tells you different information about choices etc

Default123x

May 18, 2018
That's a different thing. What you're talking about, I'm pretty sure, is whether you can cum in someone or not in regards to getting people pregnant. There's no way to turn that off.

The WT is a different thing that tells you different information about choices etc
Oh, okay. Was trying to remove it but couldn't. A shame, but thanks for the help

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
When Kate loses weight and gets slim (it was optional) everyone is talking about her, be patient...

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Bullshit that offends or annoys me, that I've seen. Choosing two solo paths, like your dislike of pubic hair, is a sign of bad taste, not a reason for clicking ignore
Bad taste to you. But good taste for me. I'm also thinking of doing a full harem in this one. But after what Trope told me the other day, I'm just not sure how to go about it. Sounded too complicated.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
When Kate loses weight and gets slim (it was optional) everyone is talking about her, be patient...
Her weight and figure is not what I was talking about. I was referring to how when she was introduced she was made to seem like a lesbian. But in the recent update it's revealed she's been bisexual the whole time, and simply swore off men because of abuse in the past.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Acsuka and Trope95

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Bad taste to you. But good taste for me. I'm also thinking of doing a full harem in this one. But after what Trope told me the other day, I'm just not sure how to go about it. Sounded too complicated.
Complicated how, I've been playing the full harem path from the start and it's not complicated. It has caused me to cry out for secrets to start being revealed, and they have. Not all of them, but nice progress is being made.

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Yes, you were the only one to comment on it. The thread has focused on Scarlett and her mother.

I didn't want to answer you then because it could involve some spoilers. Now that it's been out for 3 days I can answer you:
My idea with Kate always was that. The "she's a lesbian" thing is just people jumping to conclusions without having all the information, Martha is the guilty one in this case. It's one of the themes in My Dorm.
As we are used, in multiple games, to characters being more or less omniscient and everything they say, unless it's the bad guy, is true, everyone took it at face value. That conversation was needed to shed light on her, and it isn't a convo you have the first day you arrive at a new home.

Kate isn't a lesbian. She considered herself straight until that experience. Jennifer opened a new world for her that she didn't think could exist for her. And she enjoyed it, becoming bi-sexual in the process and actively avoiding men. "Men hurt me, women didn't" is her line of thought. Simplistic, but she was 15 then.

You were worried some time ago about changing Kate's personality to adapt her to the audience's taste (""flipping" someone and having it shown as normal and good is horrific" was your sentence), and I told you her bi-sexuality/"straightness" (for those with lesbian content blocked) would be treated with maximum respect. She will remain bi-sexual in any case, but on the "straight" path she will avoid women the same way she has been avoiding men for the last five years, as she discovers another world she hasn't had a taste of.

Now that the MC knows she is bi in reality, he can take some actions that he wouldn't have taken if he still thought she was a lesbian.

As I said, that was my idea, but the way I've presented it has been influenced by the community advice (yours in particular has been very useful). So thanks everyone who has helped me to develop that situation more realistically.

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Something about mothers and daughters. If I'm dating them at the same time, I could lose my nuts. :ROFLMAO: I get I can't have them in bed at the same time, but dating them?

S1nsational ^^
You won't lose your nuts. It was a rhetorical question made in a joking tone. Remember My Dorm tries to be wholesome and a "best-case scenario" for every relationship.

• Red Heart
Reactions: HornyyPussy

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Yes, you were the only one to comment on it. The thread has focused on Scarlett and her mother.

I didn't want to answer you then because it could involve some spoilers. Now that it's been out for 3 days I can answer you:
My idea with Kate always was that. The "she's a lesbian" thing is just people jumping to conclusions without having all the information, Martha is the guilty one in this case. It's one of the themes in My Dorm.
As we are used, in multiple games, to characters being more or less omniscient and everything they say, unless it's the bad guy, is true, everyone took it at face value. That conversation was needed to shed light on her, and it isn't a convo you have the first day you arrive at a new home.

Kate isn't a lesbian. She considered herself straight until that experience. Jennifer opened a new world for her that she didn't think could exist for her. And she enjoyed it, becoming bi-sexual in the process and actively avoiding men. "Men hurt me, women didn't" is her line of thought. Simplistic, but she was 15 then.

You were worried some time ago about changing Kate's personality to adapt her to the audience's taste (""flipping" someone and having it shown as normal and good is horrific" was your sentence), and I told you her bi-sexuality/"straightness" (for those with lesbian content blocked) would be treated with maximum respect. She will remain bi-sexual in any case, but on the "straight" path she will avoid women the same way she has been avoiding men for the last five years, as she discovers another world she hasn't had a taste of.

Now that the MC knows she is bi in reality, he can take some actions that he wouldn't have taken if he still thought she was a lesbian.

As I said, that was my idea, but the way I've presented it has been influenced by the community advice (yours in particular has been very useful). So thanks everyone who has helped me to develop that situation more realistically.
Thank you, I do really appropriate how you've written and handled the whole thing. And you're welcome.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
You won't lose your nuts. It was a rhetorical question made in a joking tone. Remember My Dorm tries to be wholesome and a "best-case scenario" for every relationship.
Yeah. I get that. But if I'm dating mom and daughter, how do I go about it without all the drama? That's what is complicated to me. lol I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, so a step by step would help.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes