S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Thinking about the "impossible" threesomes etc, those that "can't" happen because of various family dynamics in the unpatched version; would it not be possible to have those scenes written and rendered, and in the game, but only accessible for those with the incest patch installed?

I get that not doing this would mean less work for you, not having to render and script those threesomes etc, but it is an option. I know other games have done similar

Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Yeah. I get that. But if I'm dating mom and daughter, how do I go about it without all the drama? That's what is complicated to me. lol I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, so a step by step would help.
It depends on the mother and the daughter:
* Norah + Erika path has one of the more tender scenes in the game. There is a bit of drama before everything is revealed.
* Martha + Emma has a surprising revelation. No drama (yet)
* Samantha + Simone will have some drama, but nothing too big. I would say 3/4 scene of drama at most.

The rest of the combinations haven't happened yet or the girls involved haven't discovered it.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
* Norah + Erika path has one of the more tender scenes in the game. There is a bit of drama before everything is revealed.
* Samantha + Simone will have some drama, but nothing too big. I would say 3/4 scene of drama at most.

The rest of the combinations haven't happened yet or the girls involved haven't discovered it.
Ok. Well, hope my nuts stay intact( ;) ) and I don't lose anyone on the full harem. I'll be saving a lot on that save though. :ROFLMAO:

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Thinking about the "impossible" threesomes etc, those that "can't" happen because of various family dynamics in the unpatched version; would it not be possible to have those scenes written and rendered, and in the game, but only accessible for those with the incest patch installed?

I get that not doing this would mean less work for you, not having to render and script those threesomes etc, but it is an option. I know other games have done similar
It's not about work. I'm not scared about work.
But imagine I do a scene that involves Kiara and Eileen that is central to the update. Unpatched players can't play it, so for them that update will be significantly shorter.
I'd rather do a Martha + Meemaw that everyone can play than a Norah + Meemaw that only a (big) portion of players can play.
Having 28 girls there are a too many combinations, and only a small portion will be done.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Elhemeer

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
It's not about work. I'm not scared about work.
But imagine I do a scene that involves Kiara and Eileen that is central to the update. Unpatched players can't play it, so for them that update will be significantly shorter.
I'd rather do a Martha + Meemaw that everyone can play than a Norah + Meemaw that only a (big) portion of players can play.
Having 28 girls there are a too many combinations, and only a small portion will be done.
But you'd run into that type of problem for some people anyway. Like yea most people are going to play the full harem, incest or not, but for those who aren't, who for whatever reason turned down certain girls, are going to get shorter updates sooner or later than those who are with everyone.

Regardless, I was simply pointing out an option. And you're right, with that many girls available, that is a huge number of combinations.

I think the important thing though, would be to have good in-universe reasons for the patched version why certain threesomes etc don't happen if they feel like they naturally would normally.

Like, Martha + Meemaw happening makes sense, they've always gotten along well, Norah + Meemaw makes sense not to happen given the antagonistic history between them. It'd take a lot of work for them to get to the point of being close enough for a threesome together.

Samantha + Simone on the other hand, I could see very easily and naturally, having threesomes with MC together. Their personalities would work well for it I think. So there needs to be a reason why it doesn't happen. And the reason (in-universe) can't be incest because for those of us who play patched, it'd make no sense. They're ok with MC being in a relationship with everyone in his family, but they can't be ok with themselves having a threesome together. It's messy logic.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
It doesn't reveal that she is bisexual she states she was on one date to high school dance with popular boy Isaic and he embarrassed her by kissing another girl Jenifer and would have nothing to do with her she eneded up with her 2 months later has been with girls since then
Looks like I was wrong, I hadn't blocked all the idiots who'd make stupid comments about her. Welcome to my ignore list.

ChaosStar0

Jul 16, 2023
It doesn't reveal that she is bisexual she states she was on one date to high school dance with popular boy Isaic and he embarrassed her by kissing another girl Jenifer and would have nothing to do with her she eneded up with her 2 months later has been with girls since then
Dude, Dev confirmed S1nsational's post. Kate has always been Bi.

Aug 31, 2020
phew! I am delighted that there is new content for this masterpiece, at the moment there are so many very good games that are being abandoned or with updates so long that we don't want them more...Thank you! I remember that this one is VERY ambitious, it's a risk...

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023

You mentioned these three mother/daughter relationships...
Now we're only talking about them finding out about the relationships... That's okay, but I'm afraid to ask because it might be a spoiler, but can there be threesome scenes like this? And maybe I'm not alone, but a mother/aunt (Martha/Norah)threesome would be a nice scene too...
If you feel there is a lot of information, I understand if you don't answer... (y)

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Now we're only talking about them finding out about the relationships... That's okay, but I'm afraid to ask because it might be a spoiler, but can there be threesome scenes like this? And maybe I'm not alone, but a mother/aunt (Martha/Norah)threesome would be a nice scene too...
If you feel there is a lot of information, I understand if you don't answer... (y)
That one in particular would be fine because they are not related in the unpatched version. That would be the criterium for whether it's possible or not.

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I made Norah and Martha not related for a reason ;)
Neither of the MILFs (Martha, Norah, Samantha, and Kiara) are related in the unpatched version. Meemaw and Betty are only related to each other and Norah. Think about the possibilities.

Reactions: Acsuka

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
I love when you have fill-in-the-blank titles:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also when I found out my last name was "Marks", it took all my will power to not go back and rename my character "Skid"

edit: I mean, I know it was mentioned in the prologue, but the ramifications of the name didn't dawn on me until it was used later.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
I made Norah and Martha not related for a reason ;)
Neither of the MILFs (Martha, Norah, Samantha, and Kiara) are related in the unpatched version. Meemaw and Betty are only related to each other and Norah. Think about the possibilities.
Oh, I'm a pervert, I always think with the patched version... :ROFLMAO:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Actually I feel dumb, because I got corrected by friend right after ^_^;; she says "The best way to get over someone is to get under someone new"

"The best cure for a broken heart is a good friend"

^This is also new to me, but its more wholesome than the version(s) I know XD
To be honest, I like Elhemeer's version better. So, yeah. More wholesome. lol

Reactions: Trope95 and Sorreah
Jul 8, 2020
But you'd run into that type of problem for some people anyway. Like yea most people are going to play the full harem, incest or not, but for those who aren't, who for whatever reason turned down certain girls, are going to get shorter updates sooner or later than those who are with everyone.

Regardless, I was simply pointing out an option. And you're right, with that many girls available, that is a huge number of combinations.

I think the important thing though, would be to have good in-universe reasons for the patched version why certain threesomes etc don't happen if they feel like they naturally would normally.

Like, Martha + Meemaw happening makes sense, they've always gotten along well, Norah + Meemaw makes sense not to happen given the antagonistic history between them. It'd take a lot of work for them to get to the point of being close enough for a threesome together.

Samantha + Simone on the other hand, I could see very easily and naturally, having threesomes with MC together. Their personalities would work well for it I think. So there needs to be a reason why it doesn't happen. And the reason (in-universe) can't be incest because for those of us who play patched, it'd make no sense. They're ok with MC being in a relationship with everyone in his family, but they can't be ok with themselves having a threesome together. It's messy logic.
I think the chances of a mother-daughter threesome are low, but a threesome between sisters or those of the same age is more feasible.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes