ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
In another alternative: Get to Texas, steal/buy/borrow a row boat (don't forget the extra oars) and row, baby row, all down the coast... I bet it would be faster than walking...

Only issue there would the Makos and the Cruise liners...

Peace :D
The cocaine boats my be a problem, too.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
well, you can put it in the oven and make a nice cake , frame it and hang it over your fireplace, wrap it in to a warm blanket and let you keep company :p :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Boil it, mash it, stick it in a stew?
You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, compliment-kabobs, compliment creole, compliment gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple compliment, lemon compliment, coconut compliment, pepper compliment, compliment soup, compliment stew, compliment salad, compliment and potatoes, compliment burger, compliment sandwich. That- that's about it.

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Thanks for your insightful review! I wouldn't know what to do without so much knowledge expressed in such a scholarly way, so well stated, so well thought out. I only can hope that this message does not disturb His/Her Excellency while s/he is picking up the Nobel Prize, with such clarity of words, such eloquence, and such sapience in writing, I would not be surprised if, at the very least, you were one of the nominees.

If the gif of Krasty the clown bothered you, say so, man (boy, girl, whatever you want to be, champ), nothing happens. Here it is again.

Neither your post nor your review contribute anything.

The phrase "a bunch of horny girls and then the sex" is one of the most unintelligible phrases I've read in a long time.

What about your line "there's finally a sex scene and when I saw who I was with, I deleted the game"? Are you telling me that you are so smart that you opened the route with a woman you didn't want to have sex with? What did you expect this game to be? A game of dollies where you make cupcakes? Or are you just saying it because you're one of those disgusting people whose usual epithet starts with "Ra" and ends with "cist"?

As I tell everyone who gives such constructive criticism as yours, close the door on your way out.

Oh, no! Sorry for my mistake, there aren't Nobel prizes for racist clowns.

Edit your review and remove a star, please.
*This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I had 10 MB on my 8088 (a Seagate ST-412 MFM disk), 40 MB on my 386, and a whooping 105 on my 486!
And there was space for everything!!!
my 1st pc .. was a timex slinclair 1000 from radioshack a long long time ago ... then got an 8088 .. had a 5 1/4 floppy no hard drive .. had to switch from disk to disk to play games :LOL:

Reactions: Trope95

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
Well I finally got here....and this is depressing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I got to the part I was most looking forward to, but this happens. So can someone tell me clearly does it REALLY mean "may" or is "may" read as =not gonna happen.

Also I found more continuity errors, but they are really minor. Anyone that goes full harem is fine I think, its just some one liners that don't make sense here and there when you exclude certain characters.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

I got to the part I was most looking forward to, but this happens. So can someone tell me clearly does it REALLY mean "may" or is "may" read as =not gonna happen.

Also I found more continuity errors, but they are really minor. Anyone that goes full harem is fine I think, its just some one liners that don't make sense here and there when you exclude certain characters.
As I recall Trop recently saying, if you go either of the domination paths, you can have a relationship with her, and the other girls, but all the other girls in the harem proper will be a family, which Maddie won't be part of. Doing the romance path brings her into the harem proper and will lead to her being part of the family created

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95 and Sorreah

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
As I recall Trop recently saying, if you go either of the domination paths, you can have a relationship with her, and the other girls, but all the other girls in the harem proper will be a family, which Maddie won't be part of. Doing the romance path brings her into the harem proper and will lead to her being part of the family created
okay, so can do the domination path but she's literally...a mistress and not included in the actual harem, so no interaction. But can remain its own independent relationship that runs parallel to the harem?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
okay, so can do the domination path but she's literally...a mistress and not included in the actual harem, so no interaction. But can remain its own independent relationship that runs parallel to the harem?
yes, exactly there was a big discusion, when trope introduced it I opted out of the dom paths because I like Harem more even I¡m aware that both path would be pleasant and more on the light side than in many other games,

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Such was my understanding. No interaction with the other girls as they don't like the idea of MC being dominated or of him dominating them.

• Red Heart

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
So Alexia is just a tease with those handcuffs then? ;)
Bondage isn't inherently a Dom/Sub thing. Dom/Sub is more about the behavior than anything else. Personally I'd consider something like bondage to be kinda like oral sex positions in terms of neutrality

But yea, that could be just teasing.

• Red Heart

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

This isn't quite true ... You can "opt out" of the blackmail part of the Maddie relationship (either the first or second "date" don't remember which) which will allow her to be still part of the harem, then their relationship will only be tinged with the dom/sub part. Or you can stay with her full dom/sub but their relationship will be outside the harem (not sure how that's going to work yet). If you take the draw, you have the option to see what could have been (Trope doesn't like wasting storylines), similar to what's going to happen with Daph & Scarlett.

• Red Heart

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022

Maddie is different from other girls.
If you go for the Romance path, she will be an integral part of the harem.
If you go for any of the Dom paths, their first encounters will be them learning how the Dom works for them (neither of them has experimented with it). Later on (not implemented yet) you can choose between:
a.- Keep the Dom path: She will be a relationship outside the harem and paralel to it. No girl will want to be in a threesome with someone dominating/dominated by their man.
b.- Change to Romance path: She will be an integral part of the family, but keeping the learned kinks during the Dom path.

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
Maddie is different from other girls.
If you go for the Romance path, she will be an integral part of the harem.
If you go for any of the Dom paths, their first encounters will be them learning how the Dom works for them (neither of them has experimented with it). Later on (not implemented yet) you can choose between:
a.- Keep the Dom path: She will be a relationship outside the harem and paralel to it. No girl will want to be in a threesome with someone dominating/dominated by their man.
b.- Change to Romance path: She will be an integral part of the family, but keeping the learned kinks during the Dom path.
ohhh, that sounds really good. My proclivities aside, I'm a romantic at heart. So if I can establish some kinky bed time fun while swapping to the romantic branch, that's pretty ideal. Thank you for being candid with me

• Red Heart

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
ohhh, that sounds really good. My proclivities aside, I'm a romantic at heart. So if I can establish some kinky bed time fun while swapping to the romantic branch, that's pretty ideal. Thank you for being candid with me
I'm a romantic too, so I wanted to have the better of both worlds (Romance and Dom) on the same path.
I envision Maddie's fun times in the Romance-post-Dom as a playful thing that allows them to enjoy their newly discovered tastes in a romantic setting. How will I accomplish it? I still don't know (in this case I'm in the same boat as the characters. I know nothing about domination)

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes