ProjectPharaoh

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2019
Why is my copy of the latest version in spanish?

edited: oh nvm stupid me didnt see on the first post

Last edited:

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Saira's hairstyle survey

I've always struggled to get Saira's hairstyle natural-looking. I used a non-dforce (Daz gravity) hairstyle in her original design and I kept it since then.
Looking to improve the look I've been searching for a dforce hairstyle that can replace the current one without changing her looks too much, and I've found it. The tentative new one is a bit less shiny and changes her hair parting position to a more centered one, framing her face in a different way.
At home there are parity of opinions, my wife and I prefer the new one and my step-son and Erica like the old one better.
What do you think?
In the next update, Saira will have a scene all for herself, she will keep the old hair to avoid delaying it until I have your answers.
For this survey, and some of the future ones, I am introducing a change in how the votes are counted. Votes on Patreon and Subscribestar will count double. Why? Because I will also ask on Discord to involve the free players' community (votes on Discord will count as single votes). This means that you can vote on Patreon/Subscribestar AND on Discord, and your vote will be counted thrice, while a free player vote will be counted only once.

You can vote in this survey for the next 2 weeks.

Saira Survey.jpg

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
Saira's hairstyle survey

I've always struggled to get Saira's hairstyle natural-looking. I used a non-dforce (Daz gravity) hairstyle in her original design and I kept it since then.
Looking to improve the look I've been searching for a dforce hairstyle that can replace the current one without changing her looks too much, and I've found it. The tentative new one is a bit less shiny and changes her hair parting position to a more centered one, framing her face in a different way.
At home there are parity of opinions, my wife and I prefer the new one and my step-son and Erica like the old one better.
What do you think?
In the next update, Saira will have a scene all for herself, she will keep the old hair to avoid delaying it until I have your answers.
For this survey, and some of the future ones, I am introducing a change in how the votes are counted. Votes on Patreon and Subscribestar will count double. Why? Because I will also ask on Discord to involve the free players' community (votes on Discord will count as single votes). This means that you can vote on Patreon/Subscribestar AND on Discord, and your vote will be counted thrice, while a free player vote will be counted only once.

You can vote in this survey for the next 2 weeks.

View attachment 3101936
New for me!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
#Saira'sHairstyle

Question: Votes on here don't count? Or, are they the same as on Discord? (No complains, just a clarification)

Vote: New (I really like Saira, but, I've always considered her hair a bit weird, not ugly per se, but while the length is great, the shine and the part position always felt out-of-place)

Peace :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
#Saira'sHairstyle

Question: Votes on here don't count? Or, are they the same as on Discord? (No complains, just a clarification)

Vote: New (I really like Saira, but, I've always considered her hair a bit weird, not ugly per se, but while the length is great, the shine and the part position always felt out-of-place)

Peace :)
I can't track who votes here and on Discord, since a lot of people have different nicks on the forum, so I can't count forum votes.
Join our Discord ;) .

For me, the problem with the old hairstyle, besides the shine which almost made her look grey-haired, was the lack of movement dynamics. Her hair is long and her breasts are big. In the base pose the hair is embedded in her breasts a bit, and if the neck is a bit twisted, the effect is even worse.

• Red Heart
Reactions: FatGiant
Jun 2, 2022
The framing of the face (and the slightly better light on the face) in the new version is better, but the hair itself doesn't look as nice--the old style has better highlights. And if you look closely the new hair is kind of a frizzy mess. On balance I'd vote for the old hair.

Reactions: DA22 and Trope95

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
The framing of the face (and the slightly better light on the face) in the new version is better, but the hair itself doesn't look as nice--the old style has better highlights. And if you look closely the new hair is kind of a frizzy mess. On balance I'd vote for the old hair.
The light is the same. They are independent renders merged in postwork. It's the different hair framing that allows for the new one to let more light arrive on her face.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Agreed, but the new hair will not kill me either to be fair. Def miss the highlights a bit though, new version looks a bit more dull, less shine.

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
While I really disagree with the logic behind why the MC looks like a haggard 40 year old man despite being in his early 20s, it's kind of just whatever since his face is often hidden anyway. What I really don't get is why the MC looks like he's been cooked to a crisp. The dude doesn't even look like he belongs in his own family half the time because his complexion is jarringly darker than anyone else's, especially his pale sister, despite the fact that he says he didn't get that much sun in college.

jelow333

Aug 10, 2020
I love this game, but why did you change the menu and save space. The date on the picture bothers me (it's OK under the picture). Irrelevant. Keep up the good work. Thank you, I enjoy your game (or story and pretty girls, rather).

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes