Jul 8, 2020
Saira's hairstyle survey

I've always struggled to get Saira's hairstyle natural-looking. I used a non-dforce (Daz gravity) hairstyle in her original design and I kept it since then.
Looking to improve the look I've been searching for a dforce hairstyle that can replace the current one without changing her looks too much, and I've found it. The tentative new one is a bit less shiny and changes her hair parting position to a more centered one, framing her face in a different way.
At home there are parity of opinions, my wife and I prefer the new one and my step-son and Erica like the old one better.
What do you think?
In the next update, Saira will have a scene all for herself, she will keep the old hair to avoid delaying it until I have your answers.
For this survey, and some of the future ones, I am introducing a change in how the votes are counted. Votes on Patreon and Subscribestar will count double. Why? Because I will also ask on Discord to involve the free players' community (votes on Discord will count as single votes). This means that you can vote on Patreon/Subscribestar AND on Discord, and your vote will be counted thrice, while a free player vote will be counted only once.

You can vote in this survey for the next 2 weeks.

View attachment 3101936
I prefer the new ones. The new hairstyle is more natural and has the fluffiness of hair. The old hairstyle was a bit too flat and the strands were sticky.

Reactions: FatGiant

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Hi Guy's who want to vote in the poll
you can use the invite from the 1 page and link your accounts here on F95 if you want

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Saira's hairstyle survey

I've always struggled to get Saira's hairstyle natural-looking. I used a non-dforce (Daz gravity) hairstyle in her original design and I kept it since then.
Looking to improve the look I've been searching for a dforce hairstyle that can replace the current one without changing her looks too much, and I've found it. The tentative new one is a bit less shiny and changes her hair parting position to a more centered one, framing her face in a different way.
At home there are parity of opinions, my wife and I prefer the new one and my step-son and Erica like the old one better.
What do you think?
In the next update, Saira will have a scene all for herself, she will keep the old hair to avoid delaying it until I have your answers.
For this survey, and some of the future ones, I am introducing a change in how the votes are counted. Votes on Patreon and Subscribestar will count double. Why? Because I will also ask on Discord to involve the free players' community (votes on Discord will count as single votes). This means that you can vote on Patreon/Subscribestar AND on Discord, and your vote will be counted thrice, while a free player vote will be counted only once.

View attachment 3101936
I like the New one.

Reactions: EJW

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Saira's hairstyle survey

What do you think?

View attachment 3101936
So does this count as a fourth vote for "new"? ^_^

• Haha
Reactions: Trope95

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Saira's hairstyle survey

What do you think?

View attachment 3101936
The new looks far more natural and like real hair. Side by side, the new makes the old look kinda fake with how reflective and flat it is. The new has depth and nice darkness to it

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
So does this count as a fourth vote for "new"? ^_^
Unfortunately, nope. I can't count votes here since they will be buried on the thread very fast. Also, there are a lot of people here that also is on Discord and Patreon/SS (your case).
As someone has said on Patreon, "Seems fairly definitive" with the last vote count.

no go on the discord I posted the link, and you can vote over there (y)
He already voted on Patreon and Discord if I'm not mistaken, that's why he asks if that counted as the "fourth" vote (2 from Patreon, 1 from Discord, ¿1 from F95?)

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Hey...I was waiting the whole time for what is happening here to be explained how I entered her room and...well this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

^I figured it was going to be explained or a dream but....yeah. I have to conclude its not a dream and so...yeah.
It's a mural/wallpaper. You can see the bottom edge against the floor behind the plants.

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Hey...I was waiting the whole time for what is happening here to be explained how I entered her room and...well this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

^I figured it was going to be explained or a dream but....yeah. I have to conclude its not a dream and so...yeah.
I hope that you did touch at least Norah to see that it is not a dream ..... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
It has to be the same side of the room if you want me to believe its a wallpaper, it just takes half the wall instead of all of it.
Doesn't have to be.

Don't know if you're familiar with the terms "one side, two side, three side, four side" (sometimes A, B, C, D), but "one" or "A" is the wall you face before you enter; when you enter the room straight on, you see the "three side", which is your second example, behind the bed; the wallpaper is on the "two side" while the cabinetry is on the inside of the "one side", or at least that's the way it appears to lay out to me. So when you enter the room, you look to the right, and see the "two side" wall with wallpaper; if you don't look right, you see the bed and outer windows.

Reactions: HornyyPussy
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes