HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
It has to be the same side of the room if you want me to believe its a wallpaper, it just takes half the wall instead of all of it.

If you enter the door, if they were separate walls, then you'd have to be entering from literally outside to see it. If its a different wall, you should be able to view the bed. so they can only be same wall somehow split to be forest/wallpaper at the opposite wall of the door.

Also now I'm looking at Alexia shoving her fingers through her ear and its kinda making me queasy :S
What are you talking about? The first picture is on the right side when you enter the room and the second picture are on the left side. The MC is standing in front of the windows in the first and in front of the pic wall in the second.

What am I missing here?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dark Silence

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
What are you talking about? The first picture is on the right side when you enter the room and the second picture are on the left side. The MC is standing in front of the windows in the first and in front of the pic wall in the second.

What am I missing here?
I thought the picture was on the ceiling? Or, was it the floor? No! It was on the billboard outside! :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
Reactions: HornyyPussy

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
FFS.

|-----------------A--------------|
| |
B C
| |
|-----------------D--------------|

If you make wall "A" the wall paper and "D" the forest, That means the bed has to be at wall B. If you say the door is at Wall C, its blocked because of the furniture and plants which are apparently at waist height. The door can't be Wall "A" because wall paper. It can't be "D" because you'd be coming in from outside. I have no idea why you would enter from B, but you'd instantly see the bed if you were either B or C.

Thorin suggests you enter at "C" then instantly turn to "A" to talk to nora, which is totally unnatural and again, door has furniture in front of it so only one half of the door can function.

I'm too tired to explain more than this. You guys calling me unobservant and dismissive kinda makes it so all this is pointless. Just fuck it, it's whatever.
I haven't called you anything derogatory so i have no idea what the hell you're on about but you're wrong about the room and refuses to see it so fine, this discussion is over.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
FFS.

|-----------------A--------------|
| |
B C
| |
|-----------------D--------------|

If you make wall "A" the wall paper and "D" the forest, That means the bed has to be at wall B. If you say the door is at Wall C, its blocked because of the furniture and plants which are apparently at waist height. The door can't be Wall "A" because wall paper. It can't be "D" because you'd be coming in from outside. I have no idea why you would enter from B, but you'd instantly see the bed if you were either B or C.

Thorin suggests you enter at "C" then instantly turn to "A" to talk to nora, which is totally unnatural and again, door has furniture in front of it so only one half of the door can function.

I'm too tired to explain more than this. You guys calling me unobservant and dismissive kinda makes it so all this is pointless. Just fuck it, it's whatever.
Not necessarily to scale.

Room.jpg

Hallway

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1-side has cabinetry you see when looking at the wallpaper while glancing to the right after entering the room from the hallway - green represents the doorway.

2 -side has wallpaper.

3-side has the windows and you see them over the bed when you look straight into the room from the portal in the 1-side.

4-side has the bed against it.

It isn't that hard.

Last edited:
Reactions: Elhemeer

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I think the argument has gone on too long, but I did do a double-take when I saw that wall ... and I thought the all-yellow room was garish.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
except when you walk in you don't see the bed, you aren't facing the wallpaper, and that "cabinet" is on the wrong side from where it blocks the door (in fact, its supposed to be in front of the wall paper, but whatever). Literally the furniture debunks your picture. You guys understand that on top of the stuff you're conjecturing, that whole conversation with Norah happens IN THE DOORWAY while she hands you towels to go give to meemaw?

Stop bugging me now. I dropped it, quit tagging me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
Ahhh fuck. Doesn't matter since he's ignoring me, but I do admit my mistakes. I went back to the start of that scene and he didn't stand in the doorway like I thought. what I thought were doors was the cabinets he was talking about. So I was wrong. His drawing works out, so that's on me. I'm so sick of this conversation and by extension this game.

Yeah, I fucked up and was wrong. That's my end of it.

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
What have I missed? Which room are we talking about? Norah's? What was the problem?

Reactions: Feyd

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
What have I missed? Which room are we talking about? Norah's? What was the problem?
I was wrong, I mistook a scene and thought there was issues with it and there wasn't. It turned into a bigger stink than it should've been, mainly due to me being stubborn. I mean, there was errors with other things, but the room kinda was the focus point and yeah. That was my bad.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Old joke:
Why do divorces cost tens of thousands of dollars?
Because they're worth it.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes