Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Hope I never turn out like the rest of you. Granted I'm single and that's unlikely to change anytime soon, but still, would rather not become so jaded and negative

FatGiant is happily married as I recall, as is TropecitaGames I believe.
Yes, I am. I've been lucky and got the jackpot in the first marriage. She didn't. And I doubt she got the jackpot on the second one :ROFLMAO:.

Yes I am.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Peace :)

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I ran into a problem with the upload of the Part 1 save file to the start of part 2. When I selected the save file the the game said it was a file save on a different machine (I used the same laptop) and when I said to go ahead and use it it started to take it but gave an error page that talked about being unable to find a "HelpEmma" variable. when I ignored the error the game started but after the scene at Scarlett"s house in the truck she says to MC that she knows she can't be with him (implying she is not his girlfriend). However I had already set her and Daphne as my girlfriends along with Martha, Norah, and Erika. I did a clean up of save files, recreated the Part one save and tried again with the same result. Note if a said reload rather than ignore I got an error about MarthaPregnant variable rather than the HelpEmma one.
I have attached the Emma error page
I want ahead and started new game with Part two and after answering the questions I am back again with Scarlett as my girlfriend. I watch for anymore errors during this playthrough
Try overwriting this file in your game folder, please.

Reactions: Feyd

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Yes, I am. I've been lucky and got the jackpot in the first marriage. She didn't. And I doubt she got the jackpot on the second one :ROFLMAO:.
I've always been the guy that fucked a lot. She knew it. I chose to marry her, but it didn't change who or how I was. I think she thought she could change me. She got preggers, we had our daughter and 3 years later she came out and asked me if I was fucking other people, I told her the truth: "I never stopped." Then I got stabbed. Rightly so. Like I said, crazier than a bedbug. I laughed, went to the hospital, she went to her mom's and left our daughter with my sister, who lucky enough was in town at my old apartment. So, she got 60% of everything and I got my daughter and what was left. Win-win.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Me too! That's what I meant by hoping to avoid it.
OOOHHH thought you were hoping to avoid getting married. Couldn't remember if you're married or not, just know you're with your current partner a long time. It's the divorce you're hoping to avoid

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I know MC and Scarlett are keeping Scarlett being our sister on the down low for the moment, but I love the thought of her blurting it out in anger or frustration at some point. Like say Emma goes public and starts playing the sister card a lot more, for Scarlett to go "Well he's MY brother too!!" or "Well I'M his sister too", it'd be pretty funny.

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
So you're her third husband?
The second and last (I hope). If there is a third, it's because she's a rich widow who has inherited Tropecita Games :D

The real question: are you just trying to be a nice person, or did the self-deprecating humor go right past you. :unsure::LOL:
Imagine having a husband who spends more time on the computer with naked girls than with you, who buys more lingerie for those girls than for you, who invents silly excuses to make those girls lose their virginity. Would you think you hit the jackpot?

If you answered "yes", now read the first 4 words of the previous paragraph. :ROFLMAO:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Imagine having a husband who spends more time on the computer with naked girls than with you, who buys more lingerie for those girls than for you, who invents silly excuses to make those girls lose their virginity. Would you think you hit the jackpot?

If you answered "yes", now read the first 4 words of the previous paragraph. :ROFLMAO:
Joke's on you, I'm bisexual

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes