Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I'm still way behind and haven't even met Meemaw, but we could get Aunt Betty to carry a child for Meemaw even if Auntie isn't an LI.
I think they're both too old anyway.
And having a child at that age is no fun either even if possible.
They wouldn't be able to see them grow up.

I personally decided not to date either of them.
I think they're much better suited for the support a grandma can give to their grandchildren.

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Ok, help a guy with the memory a goldfish laughs at.

I know Trop has confirmed that Meemaw will be a LI (just not get preggers), has he confirmed Aunt Betty as well (in either way)?
Betty is an LI and will become (optionally) pregnant. Having two GILFs and not letting the players impregnate any of them...

I'm still way behind and haven't even met Meemaw, but we could get Aunt Betty to carry a child for Meemaw even if Auntie isn't an LI.
She will carry her own child, don't worry.

I think they're both too old anyway.
And having a child at that age is no fun either even if possible.
They wouldn't be able to see them grow up.

I personally decided not to date either of them.
I think they're much better suited for the support a grandma can give to their grandchildren.
Oldest woman to give birth: 73
Oldest woman to give birth, becoming pregnant in the usual and fun way: 65
Betty is younger

Not seeing the child grow up is another thing, but it won't be explored in My Dorm. The game finishes when the first kids are 21/22, so Betty and Meemaw will be still there in their 80s.
Until what age do you want them to see their kids grow? Obviously, they won't be around when the kids are 60+, but can be there well into the kids' 30s (their 90s). Spoiler: My father isn't around and I'm 51.

Last edited:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Ok, help a guy with the memory a goldfish laughs at.

I know Trop has confirmed that Meemaw will be a LI (just not get preggers), has he confirmed Aunt Betty as well (in either way)?
Yes, they'll both be in the Harem, thankfully, it's a pity that MeeMaw can't give us an Aunther, but, at least GrandAunt Betty will give us a Cousther or whatev's it's called in good ol'Bama...

Peace :D

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I wish there was more appreciation of kinetic novels here. There are a lot of good stories that would have been fine told that way instead of adding arbitrary decisions that often don't matter in the overall story.
Agreed, so many people get hung up on these being games, I approach them like books.

The necessary early access aspect of AVNs kills a lot of them in the womb I think, players almost never let the writers "cook".

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Agreed, so many people get hung up on these being games, I approach them like books.

The necessary early access aspect of AVNs kills a lot of them in the womb I think, players almost never let the writers "cook".
Actually, some of the better stories I've read here, are KN's... instead of keeping me away, I actively look for them... not all are good, but there are some gems there.

Peace :)

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
You're saying Meemaw will? No. You're saying Aunt Betty will. So, bitter sweet.
Yes, Aunt Betty will. Sorry, I misexplained.

I must say the concept is clever, Meemaw got Milkproduction, if any of the Girls don't produce enough she can help out!
the rest can be comercialized View attachment 3122509
Comercialized???? Being the one with earlier lactation the MC can become an addict :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Feyd and xapican

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Betty is an LI and will become (optionally) pregnant. Having two GILFs and not letting the players impregnate any of them...

She will carry her own child, don't worry.

Oldest woman to give birth: 73
Oldest woman to give birth, becoming pregnant in the usual and fun way: 65
Betty is younger

Not seeing the child grow up is another thing, but it won't be explored in My Dorm. The game finishes when the first kids are 21/22, so Betty and Meemaw will be still there in their 80s.
Until what age do you want them to see their kids grow? Obviously, they won't be around when the kids are 60+, but can be there well into the kids' 30s (their 90s). Spoiler: My father isn't around and I'm 51.
FANTASTIC!!!!! :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes