FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Not for me. But again I come from a book approach.
Yep, Insatiable reader from tender age... My parents HAD to stop me from reading, not the other way around. LOL

At 15 my mother FORCED me to go out of the house, I was only allowed in after 6 PM, what did I do? I went to a kiosk, bought some cheap ass comics and spent the whole afternoon reading in the city garden. LOL

Some how the idea appealed to me, and for the next 9 years or so, I spent as little time at home as I could get away with... maybe finding out that outside was where the girls were, helped... I think... LOL

Peace :)

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Yep, Insatiable reader from tender age... My parents HAD to stop me from reading, not the other way around. LOL

At 15 my mother FORCED me to go out of the house, I was only allowed in after 6 PM, what did I do? I went to a kiosk, bought some cheap ass comics and spent the whole afternoon reading in the city garden. LOL

Some how the idea appealed to me, and for the next 9 years or so, I spent as little time at home as I could get away with... maybe finding out that outside was where the girls were, helped... I think... LOL

Peace :)
Young me preferred cargo pants because I could carry a novel in my pocket. Any lull and out came the book.

Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
View attachment 3122731
Ok, what the fuck!!?? :ROFLMAO:

And damn, that cliffhanger!
The raccoon, the Fat Giant on Sam's wall, and another three less visible images are easter eggs for some players' knicks or avatars (not all of them on F95).

And the cliffhanger... after 37 days of development I should stop somewhere, right?
Be ready for another (less dramatic) one in 0.14 ;)

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
The raccoon, the Fat Giant on Sam's wall, and another three less visible images are easter eggs for some players' knicks or avatars (not all of them on F95).

And the cliffhanger... after 37 days of development I should stop somewhere, right?
Still need to play all the new content, I'm slowly catching up with it (like for the others games) but I'm sure it will be fantastic, thank you for your hard work TropecitaGames . :giggle: :giggle:

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023

Who's the Racoon supposed to be? someone with a racoon avatar or racoon on the name?
and what other 3 are there?

• Red Heart

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I love it when I stumble across the Fotos of "Rathaus" Munich, ( City Hall)' I allways make a Timetravel back :love:

• Red Heart
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes