Gootchimus

May 26, 2023
Can someone give me the a link to the android version of the final update before part 2 I apparently missed a good chunk of stuff before the most recent update. My last play through ended with the much anticipated Martha moment so im lost on a few things in this part 2 version.

Reactions: Trope95

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Can someone give me the a link to the android version of the final update before part 2 I apparently missed a good chunk of stuff before the most recent update. My last play through ended with the much anticipated Martha moment so im lost on a few things in this part 2 version.
Part 1 is still available in the OP, under the spoiler. There are Android versions there.

• Red Heart

Gootchimus

May 26, 2023
Found it thanks Tiur. Hey Mr. Developer is there a way that your future releases for the Android version can have an update feature because I've done multiple play thrus of the game and it's fantastic work but I don't want to start over every update.

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Found it thanks Tiur. Hey Mr. Developer is there a way that your future releases for the Android version can have an update feature because I've done multiple play thrus of the game and it's fantastic work but I don't want to start over every update.
We are trying to solve the Android issue, but it's not easy. We hope to have a persistent save system for 0.15

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
v.0.14 hugeness

I told you v.0.14 was going to be huge.
I finished writing the last scene and, finally, I have some relative numbers.
v.0.14 will be the biggest update ever in every important parameter:
  • Words in English and Spanish: ~650 more words than the biggest update until now (v.0.12). Estimate, not translated yet.
  • Dialogue lines: 279 more lines than v.0.12
  • Still images: 415 more than... yeah, v.0.12
  • Animated frames: 651 more than v.0.10B
  • Total renders: 1,350 more than v.0.13
  • Lines of code: 292 more than v.0.13. I still have to add the music so that it will be around 400

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
v.0.14 Table of contents

The update is almost ready. Written, rendered, tested, and 50% translated. So it's time to publish what you will find on it:

• Continuation of Samantha/Simone scene (for those of you who got a cliffhanger).
  • Pool lewd scenes (Norah+Erika, or Norah, or Erika... or the three scenes through a "what if?" menu). A small surprise in the individual paths (you can play them even if you are in the combined path).
  • Chat with Saira.
  • To the beach!
  • Truth or Dare game (those girls don't learn).
  • Long beach scene (or a lot of small scenes). Some secrets come to light.
  • Christmas in Summer lunch and narrator spoilers.
  • Visit Maddie.
  • Teaser for the next update.

It's the first update where all the 22 LIs show up, and it has the biggest in-game render with 19 characters simultaneously on screen.

I'll publish it this week. Our beloved native proofreaders have some things to do in RL so it's possible it's only partially proofread at release date. If that's the case, I'll release a second compilation the moment I have the definitive corrections.

Oh, and I can't forget it. The profiles page will be there in Beta version (thanks, RiamMar). The data it shows isn't complete (or 100% correct), but I can't delay the update even more.

Last edited:

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
v.0.14 Table of contents

The update is almost ready. Written, rendered, tested, and 50% translated. So it's time to publish what you will find on it:

• Continuation of Samantha/Simone scene (for those of you who got a cliffhanger).
  • Pool lewd scenes (Norah+Erika, or Norah, or Erika... or the three scenes through a "what if?" menu). A small surprise in the individual paths (you can play them even if you are in the combined path).
Just wondering, if you are both romancing both Norah and Erika, and on the clone mode (not patched), is there going to be a scene with the two of them?

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
v.0.14 Table of contents

• Chat with Saira.
  • To the beach!
  • Truth or Dare game (those girls don't learn).
  • Long beach scene (or a lot of small scenes). Some secrets come to light.
  • Christmas in Summer lunch and narrator spoilers.
  • Visit Maddie.
  • Teaser for the next update.

It's the first update where all the 22 LIs show up, and it has the biggest in-game render with 19 characters simultaneously on screen.

I'll publish it this week. Our beloved native proofreaders have some things to do in RL so it's possible it's only partially proofread at release date. If that's the case, I'll release a second compilation the moment I have the definitive corrections.

Oh, and I can't forget it. The profiles page will be there in Beta version (thanks, RiamMar). The data it shows isn't complete (or 100% correct), but I can't delay the update even more.
how dare you post this but not the pic that it comes with lol

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Just wondering, if you are both romancing both Norah and Erika, and on the clone mode (not patched), is there going to be a scene with the two of them?
Yes, because in the non-patched, they aren't related. Erika is Eva's clone. The relations in the unpatched version are designed to maximize the chances of threesomes :sneaky:

how dare you post this but not the pic that it comes with lol
So people goes to my Patreon and see the image in the public post :ROFLMAO: (that I forgot to link, fixed :cool:)

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
Yes, because in the non-patched, they aren't related. Erika is Eva's clone. The relations in the unpatched version are designed to maximize the chances of threesomes :sneaky:
Doesn't Erika still think that Norah is her bio mother? Of course she's fine having sex with the MC and she thinks he's her cousin.

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Doesn't Erika still think that Norah is her bio mother? Of course she's fine having sex with the MC and she thinks he's her cousin.
Yes, but having people participating in relationships they THINK are incestuous, doesn't convert them in incestuous. Erika, Daphne, and Emma THINK the MC is his cousin/brother in the unpatched version. They can have an incest kink with the wrong person.

The same in the other direction could be argued about Scarlett. Even if they didn't know they were half-siblings, IF finally they are confirmed as half-siblings, even if they stop their relationship, they have had incestuous sex. That's why it can't be confirmed in the unpatched version, it would make the game retroactively banneable from some payment platforms.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Yes, but having people participating in relationships they THINK are incestuous, doesn't convert them in incestuous. Erika, Daphne, and Emma THINK the MC is his cousin/brother in the unpatched version. They can have an incest kink with the wrong person.

The same in the other direction could be argued about Scarlett. Even if they didn't know they were half-siblings, IF finally they are confirmed as half-siblings, even if they stop their relationship, they have had incestuous sex. That's why it can't be confirmed in the unpatched version, it would make the game retroactively banneable from some payment platforms.
This all if It would have any Incest (what evil or not so evil third parties do with their patch) ;) :whistle::whistle:;);):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
  • Red Heart

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Okay, double reaction from me.
for the content of the post.

for doing it via screenshot.

*This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limitations ͒ )*

͒ This variation is a mock-protest against not being able to put entire sentences, links, and other things in a simple click reaction.
The poll was needed. I can't unilaterally remove perks from subscribers if you don't allow me. Fortunately, the community is amazing and, right now, only 4 people out of 174 votes (Patreon+Subscribestar) have voted against it.

Being a poll, doing it via screenshot was the best option, since that way you can see the voting options (luckily I screenshotted it before any vote came in)

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes