motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
So, let me see if I understand:

- You don't like games that only have sex ----> So the first thing you do is hunt with CTRL for the sex scenes
- You don't like to read ----> But you also want something more from a game but sex, but not story, only sex scenes
- You want something like RL ----> But only if it's sex scenes because you refuse to learn anything of the story

Did I miss something? I can't write much or you will not read.

____________________________________________________________________________________

No longer talking to pussyhunter (Gah, even the nickname says it all), so this ... person comes here and complains that the update is too short, because he finishes it in 5 minutes...

I want to understand, does this genius understands that throwing that in the face of the one that spent hours rending, posing, writing, translating, coding this, because he's not to be bothered reading... is the biggest fucking insult you can make and still expects to receive an explanation of why or what? Is this a joke? A troll? Or is this person simply brain damaged?

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Back to you pussyhunter, please kindly go make sex scenes with yourself in front of a mirror and don't forget that dildos are to be introduced pointy part first...

Fuck off mate.

Peace :(
But... could you tell us how you really feel? Haha I read this with my first cup of coffee this morning... What a treat! Thnx, FG! Isn't this game a marvel? It inspires everyone who views it. Some to wax eloquent and some... uh... to just wax...:cool:

KingKraven

Dec 22, 2023
But... could you tell us how you really feel? Haha I read this with my first cup of coffee this morning... What a treat! Thnx, FG! Isn't this game a marvel? It inspires everyone who views it. Some to wax eloquent and some... uh... to just wax...:cool:
You're starting to sound too happy.. :ROFLMAO:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: motseer

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
You're starting to sound too happy.. :ROFLMAO:
Heh... maybe... I owe it all to this game. It makes me happy... hell, it makes me happy to talk about it. It even makes me happy to not talk about it when I'm supposed to... what more could anyone want? Happy, happy, joy, joy greetings to all! No more murder, death kill... peace on earth and all that...o_O ummm... Jus' Sayin':cool:

KingKraven

Dec 22, 2023
Heh... maybe... I owe it all to this game. It makes me happy... hell, it makes me happy to talk about it. It even makes me happy to not talk about it when I'm supposed to... what more could anyone want? Happy, happy, joy, joy greetings to all! No more murder, death kill... peace on earth and all that...o_O ummm... Jus' Sayin':cool:
Did you get into Joshy92's medications? Or is it just the holiday season?

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
It's like saying that Italians are Romans or Greeks are Spartans (although most Greeks I met identify themselves with old Athens)
People (and the world) evolve and stop doing things their ancestors did. In this case they won't stop being Nordics, but they stopped being Vikings for the reasons you expose.

The rest of Europe are glad you are :ROFLMAO:

What entire population did Spain kill? Don't come with the crap that Spain killed the whole Aztecs and Incas. You only need to go to Madrid or Barcelona tube (underground) and see that it's false because it's full of their descendants. And even if it was (it wasn't), it wasn't Spain, it was Castille.

Portugal? Same without the Tube. Go to Brazil, go deep into the Amazon (not the online store) rainforest, and find there are still tribes there.

English slave trade? Yes, it wasn't that bad for the time standards. You can't judge people then by today's standards. At least the "Oh, so Christian countries" then (during the Middle Ages) only traded with pagan slaves (officially at least).
Fact only for readers interested in History: The word "slave" in most western languages (slave, Sklave, esclavo, esclau, esclave, esklabo, escravo, slaaf, etc.) have a common origin: The word for Slavic peoples, the easiest to get pagan peoples during 8th-11th Centuries. They were so common that their name displaced the Latin word "Servus".

I will give you a piece of free advice: Read. Read History books. Read anything and compare it with other sources to know if what you read is true. Get your facts right before posting on the internet and ridiculing yourself. I know it's hard to read so many words. I know books don't have a CTRL key. But try it. It's for your own good.
preach.gif

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I just finished my shift in the kitchen (meaning there's nothing more to wash) they are starting with the sweets, HAD to get me out... damn it, every year the same shit...

I am unsure... should I start spiriting myself (meaning imbibing spirits) or do I start with the burpsies (meaning imbibing beers)... No, no, don't bother I don't mix them... before 2 AM at least... by then...
it doent matter.gif

Peace :D

P.S.: YESSSSSSS I LOVE this game... Marthaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

• Red Heart
Reactions: MarsUltor

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Merry Xmas, guys!

You know in the last update I showed 20 girls in swimsuits but, for story reasons, I can't show Maddie or Amanda. They hate me for it.
You can bet the Christmas in Summer party will be a celebration for the family in years to come, and they will try to be there in each of them. They missed the first one, but they don't want to miss one more.
So Merry Christmas to everyone who celebrates, Happy December 25th to everyone who doesn't, and Happy 2024 (and the 7 days until the end of 2023) to everyone!
The image in 4K on Patreon/SS. This one is in FullHD

Christmas 2023-1920.png

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Merry Xmas, guys!

You know in the last update I showed 20 girls in swimsuits but, for story reasons, I can't show Maddie or Amanda. They hate me for it.
You can bet the Christmas in Summer party will be a celebration for the family in years to come, and they will try to be there in each of them. They missed the first one, but they don't want to miss one more.
So Merry Christmas to everyone who celebrates, Happy December 25th to everyone who doesn't, and Happy 2024 (and the 7 days until the end of 2023) to everyone!

View attachment 3201180
Merry Christmas to you and to everyone else TropecitaGames wish you all the best for this new year to come, and may it be full of joy and satisfactions. :giggle: :giggle:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Merry Xmas, guys!

View attachment 3201180
Damn! Outta reactions already... again... Should have unlimited reactions for Christmas Eve Day at least! Jus' Sayin':cool: Oh, and I love this pic almost as much as I love this game! :p(y):p

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Merry Christmas for your all / Frohes Fest euch allen und fröliche Weihnachten / Feliz Navidad y felices fiestas a todos
Specially for Tropecita Games , and Riam Mar for giving us joy and entertainment all the year, and for their familys for supporting them.
A big hug and a bigger merry Christmas to all of you Guy's Fat Giant, Satou, HornyyPussy, Mavria, Mars Ultor, Imperial Id, King Kraven, Dark Silence, Dragon59, Motseer, Uthuriel, Dylan, Bob69, SOL,TigerWolfe,Thorin King, Xythurr, e6mill, Elhemeer, micmitja, and all those who I forget to mention, (heck the Vodka is hitting hard already)
abrazo from Uruguay

Last edited:

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Merry Christmas for your all / Frohes Fest euch allen und fröliche Weihnachten / Feliz Navidad y felices fiestas a todos
Specially for Tropecita Games , and Riam Mar for giving us joy and entertainment all the year, and for their familys for supporting them.
A big hug and a bigger merry Christmas to all of you Guy's Fat Giant, Satou, HornyyPussy, Mavria, Mars Ultor, Imperial Id, King Kraven, Dark Silence, Dragon59, Motseer, Uthuriel, Dylan, Bob69, SOL,TigerWolfe,Thorin King, Xythurr, e6mill, and all those who I forget to mention, (heck the Vodka is hitting hard already)
abrazo from Uruguay
Love you too homie! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

P.S. I LOVE THIS GAME!!!!

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes