FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
So explain! where are the action in 14? part 1 12 whas better and why remove this
as you se 3 are out of my game and no i dont like games where they only have sex from the start! i like games like this act like in RL! but i dont like when only talking! its boring to read all words! thats why i allways use CTRL first time i play updates
Ohh yea Inglish aint my lang! just whantet to no if theres somthing new in this update 13 whas boring and i se 14 is the same!
So, let me see if I understand:

- You don't like games that only have sex ----> So the first thing you do is hunt with CTRL for the sex scenes
- You don't like to read ----> But you also want something more from a game but sex, but not story, only sex scenes
- You want something like RL ----> But only if it's sex scenes because you refuse to learn anything of the story

Did I miss something? I can't write much or you will not read.

____________________________________________________________________________________

No longer talking to pussyhunter (Gah, even the nickname says it all), so this ... person comes here and complains that the update is too short, because he finishes it in 5 minutes...

I want to understand, does this genius understands that throwing that in the face of the one that spent hours rending, posing, writing, translating, coding this, because he's not to be bothered reading... is the biggest fucking insult you can make and still expects to receive an explanation of why or what? Is this a joke? A troll? Or is this person simply brain damaged?

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Back to you pussyhunter, please kindly go make sex scenes with yourself in front of a mirror and don't forget that dildos are to be introduced pointy part first...

Fuck off mate.

Peace :(

pussyhunter33

Jan 1, 2021

- You don't like games that only have sex ----> So the first thing you do is hunt with CTRL for the sex scenes
- You don't like to read ----> But you also want something more from a game but sex, but not story, only sex scenes
- You want something like RL ----> But only if it's sex scenes because you refuse to learn anything of the story

____________________________________________________________________________________

No longer talking to pussyhunter (Gah, even the nickname says it all), so this ... person comes here and complains that the update is too short, because he finishes it in 5 minutes...

I want to understand, does this genius understands that throwing that in the face of the one that spent hours rending, posing, writing, translating, coding this, because he's not to be bothered reading... is the biggest fucking insult you can make and still expects to receive an explanation of why or what? Is this a joke? A troll? Or is this person simply brain damaged?

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Back to you pussyhunter, please kindly go make sex scenes with yourself in front of a mirror and don't forget that dildos are to be introduced pointy part first...

Fuck off mate.

No you dont understand anything! i like this game but act 1 - 12 whas better! playd 12 yesterday 8 hours to make the right things as i like to do real life!
Maddie out she blackmail me
Simone? out!i dont like here
Samantha? out shes not my type!
Lifðu eins og víkingur
ekki tala svona mikið
and now in a lang you understand

Live like a Viking
don't talk so much

Story you say? what story i playd 14 true slowly to read all words? 3 hours! didnt find any story to be
continued from act 1-12

Last edited:
Reactions: Trope95

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
No you dont understand anything! i like this game but act 1 - 12 whas better! playd 12 yesterday 8 hours to make the right things as i like to do real life!
Lifðu eins og víkingur
ekki tala svona mikið

Live like a Viking
don't talk so much
Yeah... vikings were so awesome that they went extinct... like the Dodo.

Fuck off stupid, in a language you understand: Vai-te foder estúpido.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Vikings still live, we are many
just come up to Iceland
And Merry Christmas to you from here
And single-handedly you managed to destroy all the good things I ever thought of Iceland. Wow.

Dude I don't want to be in the same galaxy as you, don't even bother the same country.

ChaosStar0

Jul 16, 2023
Vikings still live, we are many
just come up to Iceland
And Merry Christmas to you from here
You are not Viking. To be Viking you go and raid and pillage and murder. Vikings no longer exist. Stop with this Nordic people are Vikings crap. They are not and to claim otherwise is to claim you regularly go out and raid other villages and rape their women, pillage their fields of crops, plunder their treasure, and murder them.

• Haha

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
You are not Viking. To be Viking you go and raid and pillage and murder. Vikings no longer exist. Stop with this Nordic people are Vikings crap. They are not and to claim otherwise is to claim you regularly go out and raid other villages and rape their women, pillage their fields of crops, plunder their treasure, and murder them.
Yepp, we are at best long time removed descendants of them :)

Reactions: RpWolf and Trope95

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
So explain! where are the action in 14? part 1 12 whas better and why remove this
as you se 3 are out of my game and no i dont like games where they only have sex from the start! i like games like this act like in RL! but i dont like when only talking! its boring to read all words! thats why i allways use CTRL first time i play updates
Ohh yea Inglish aint my lang! just whantet to no if theres somthing new in this update 13 whas boring and i se 14 is the same!
Gleðileg jól ;)
Lifðu eins og víkingur
ekki tala svona mikið

Live like a Viking
don't talk so much

Story you say? what story i playd 14 true slowly to read all words? 3 hours! didnt find any story to be
continued from act 1-12
Action in 0.14? Three lewd scenes.There are no further questions, Your Honor

"i like games like this act like in RL! but i dont like when only talking! its boring to read all words!". SPOILER: If you ever get near a woman (or any other human being) (or even a goat) you will spend a lot more time talking than fuking. A LOT.

If you aren't with Samantha and only look for sex scenes, it's obvious why 0.13 was boring for you.
If you aren't with Samantha and Simone, you missed a good chunk of v.0.14. Not only the first scene, but also the big reveal, since they are the initiators. You also missed a small scene with Maddie at the end. Even then it took you 3 fucking hours to play the update reading all the remaining words (~85% of the update) so it would take 3h31m to play the full harem (basic math). A bit far from your "the update only lasts 5 minutes"

No Samantha, No Simone, and No Maddie. I see a patron here. I guess you also will reject Kim because she is only half-white (pun intended).

It's sad that someone living in Iceland doesn't know the story of their people or even what "Being a Viking" means. Not all Norsemen were Vikings, and not all Vikings were Norsemen. Being a Viking means going into the sea, raiding, and pillaging. You only surf the internet and go to pirate sites. Your last Viking remains were derogated some years ago (10-12), you can't kill Basques on your beaches anymore.

Fuck off mate.

He's slow (double entendre intended) even pressing CTRL. Five minutes?... I did it in 1m54s (really, I did)
You've made a mistake telling him about how to use a dildo. If he went balls first, I would like to read the complaint letter to the dildo manufacturer.

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Don't talk too much, learn a little about your own history
Spain killed an entire population Portugal did the same Vikings lived in peace with the natives of America long before you knew it existed
England? well slave trade like the other oh so Christian countries
What the hell are you on about?

How does that relate to my own history?

• Haha

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
It's like saying that Italians are Romans or Greeks are Spartans (although most Greeks I met identify themselves with old Athens)
People (and the world) evolve and stop doing things their ancestors did. In this case they won't stop being Nordics, but they stopped being Vikings for the reasons you expose.

Yepp, we are at best long time removed descendants of them :)
The rest of Europe are glad you are :ROFLMAO:

Don't talk too much, learn a little about your own history
Spain killed an entire population Portugal did the same Vikings lived in peace with the natives of America long before you knew it existed
England? well slave trade like the other oh so Christian countries
What entire population did Spain kill? Don't come with the crap that Spain killed the whole Aztecs and Incas. You only need to go to Madrid or Barcelona tube (underground) and see that it's false because it's full of their descendants. And even if it was (it wasn't), it wasn't Spain, it was Castille.

Portugal? Same without the Tube. Go to Brazil, go deep into the Amazon (not the online store) rainforest, and find there are still tribes there.

English slave trade? Yes, it wasn't that bad for the time standards. You can't judge people then by today's standards. At least the "Oh, so Christian countries" then (during the Middle Ages) only traded with pagan slaves (officially at least).
Fact only for readers interested in History: The word "slave" in most western languages (slave, Sklave, esclavo, esclau, esclave, esklabo, escravo, slaaf, etc.) have a common origin: The word for Slavic peoples, the easiest to get pagan peoples during 8th-11th Centuries. They were so common that their name displaced the Latin word "Servus".

I will give you a piece of free advice: Read. Read History books. Read anything and compare it with other sources to know if what you read is true. Get your facts right before posting on the internet and ridiculing yourself. I know it's hard to read so many words. I know books don't have a CTRL key. But try it. It's for your own good.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
It's like saying that Italians are Romans or Greeks are Spartans (although most Greeks I met identify themselves with old Athens)
People (and the world) evolve and stop doing things their ancestors did. In this case they won't stop being Nordics, but they stopped being Vikings for the reasons you expose.

The rest of Europe are glad you are :ROFLMAO:

What entire population did Spain kill? Don't come with the crap that Spain killed the whole Aztecs and Incas. You only need to go to Madrid or Barcelona tube (underground) and see that it's false because it's full of their descendants. And even if it was (it wasn't), it wasn't Spain, it was Castille.

Portugal? Same without the Tube. Go to Brazil, go deep into the Amazon (not the online store) rainforest, and find there are still tribes there.

English slave trade? Yes, it wasn't that bad for the time standards. You can't judge people then by today's standards. At least the "Oh, so Christian countries" then (during the Middle Ages) only traded with pagan slaves (officially at least).
Fact only for readers interested in History: The word "slave" in most western languages (slave, Sklave, esclavo, esclau, esclave, esklabo, escravo, slaaf, etc.) have a common origin: The word for Slavic peoples, the easiest to get pagan peoples during 8th-11th Centuries. They were so common that their name displaced the Latin word "Servus".

I will give you a piece of free advice: Read. Read History books. Read anything and compare it with other sources to know if what you read is true. Get your facts right before posting on the internet and ridiculing yourself. I know it's hard to read so many words. I know books don't have a CTRL key. But try it. It's for your own good.
Out of reactions naturally...........

(y):love:

Sep 13, 2020
I have finally finished the episode successfully importing my save and playing so TropecitaGames well fucking done with the update just what I needed at a time like this. Happy holidays folks and safe travels.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes