FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Merry Christmas for your all / Frohes Fest euch allen und fröliche Weihnachten / Feliz Navidad y felices fiestas a todos
Specially for Tropecita Games , and Riam Mar for giving us joy and entertainment all the year, and for their familys for supporting them.
A big hug and a bigger merry Christmas to all of you Guy's Fat Giant, Satou, HornyyPussy, Mavria, Mars Ultor, Imperial Id, King Kraven, Dark Silence, Dragon59, Motseer, Uthuriel, Dylan, Bob69, SOL,TigerWolfe,Thorin King, Xythurr, e6mill, Elhemeer, micmitja, and all those who I forget to mention, (heck the Vodka is hitting hard already)
abrazo from Uruguay

Peace :D

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Vikings still live, we are many
just come up to Iceland
And Merry Christmas to you from here
"Viking" is an activity, not a people. Germanic inhabitants of what we now call Norway, Sweden, Finland and Denmark would farm during the growing season, and go "a viking" at other times of the year to pillage, trade and find new lands for settlement. And they didn't have horns on their helms.

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
My Dorm 2023 Summary

There have been 9 updates in 11 months (remember I was on vacation in July and it was free for subscribers) published in an average of 37 days. The promise of one update per month with 300 renders and 10,000 words has been broken multiple times, especially in terms of size.
In total, 189,555 words have been published in English (21,062 per update) and 176,726 in Spanish (19,636).
The updates have had 19,352 renders (2,150 on average) divided into 9,836 (1,093) stills and 9,516 (1,057) animated frames.
The MC has impregnated Erika, Martha, Simone, and Scarlett (with second chances with Alexia, Eileen, Norah, Emma, and Samantha).
The MC has met Kate, Kim, Debbie, Lisa, Amanda, and Eva. He has reconnected with Meemaw, Aunt Betty, Kiara, and Saira. Their story arcs have begun.
Edmund's story arc has ended with the discovery that we have a half-sister.
The clone story arc is gaining momentum and speed.

Wishes for 2024? First, that my health allows me to continue development. Second, that yours allows you to continue enjoying it.
On the game level, I would like to finish 2024 with most of the girls pregnant, although it will be difficult: Daphne, Kate, Kim, Debbie, Lisa, Saira, Amanda, Eva, Maddie, Betty, and Kiara are waiting for their turn and, right now, the MC is only in a relationship with three of them.
That would allow me to finish all the current story arcs by mid-2025 and introduce the last of the girls. Yes, I know, I'm thinking very long term.

And that's it, it's been an intense year of work and emotions. Thank you for the ride!

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
My Dorm 2023 Summary

There have been 9 updates in 11 months (remember I was on vacation in July and it was free for subscribers) published in an average of 37 days. The promise of one update per month with 300 renders and 10,000 words has been broken multiple times, especially in terms of size.
In total, 189,555 words have been published in English (21,062 per update) and 176,726 in Spanish (19,636).
The updates have had 19,352 renders (2,150 on average) divided into 9,836 (1,093) stills and 9,516 (1,057) animated frames.
The MC has impregnated Erika, Martha, Simone, and Scarlett (with second chances with Alexia, Eileen, Norah, Emma, and Samantha).
The MC has met Kate, Kim, Debbie, Lisa, Amanda, and Eva. He has reconnected with Meemaw, Aunt Betty, Kiara, and Saira. Their story arcs have begun.
Edmund's story arc has ended with the discovery that we have a half-sister.
The clone story arc is gaining momentum and speed.

Wishes for 2024? First, that my health allows me to continue development. Second, that yours allows you to continue enjoying it.
On the game level, I would like to finish 2024 with most of the girls pregnant, although it will be difficult: Daphne, Kate, Kim, Debbie, Lisa, Saira, Amanda, Eva, Maddie, Betty, and Kiara are waiting for their turn and, right now, the MC is only in a relationship with three of them.
That would allow me to finish all the current story arcs by mid-2025 and introduce the last of the girls. Yes, I know, I'm thinking very long term.

And that's it, it's been an intense year of work and emotions. Thank you for the ride!
Somebody better tell MC to load up on Zinc Maca and Ashwaganda and also that hydration is key lol.
Meanwhile at the dorm: creaming.gif

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I tested new profiles page. I look at the girls profiles. I wonder why all the girls are so tall? Much, much above average height.
It's because of Daz standard heights. Women are ~180cm and men ~183cm tall. Deviating too much from the default heights makes posing interacting figures harder, so when I designed the girls (I didn't own a tool to measure their height then) I didn't change their height too much. As I grew used to posing them, the next batch to be designed (Students, Meemaw, Betty, and Kiara) became more diverse in height, especially Kiara and Meemaw on the shorter and Debbie on the taller side.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes