KingKraven

Dec 22, 2023
I know. I usually refer to them as 5' nuthin' dweebs. No offense, DA. ;) It's a pet peeve of mine... go figure, right? That and many dev's obsession with having the first LI kick MC's ass. Pathetic... Jus' Sayin':cool:
When I was in elementary school, I was already almost 6' and there was this song I used to hum/partially sing. I'm sure some of you know it. It was by Randy Newman. :ROFLMAO:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
When I was in elementary school, I was already almost 6' and there was this song I used to hum/partially sing. I'm sure some of you know it. It was by Randy Newman. :ROFLMAO:
hahaha, same here, but when people started hitting puberty, at least part of my male fellow students started to catch up. :p

Reactions: Trope95

KingKraven

Dec 22, 2023
hahaha, same here, but when people started hitting puberty, at least part of my male fellow students started to catch up. :p
Sure. A few of them did. Most stayed shrimps though. I think I grew up in the middle of Lilliput or something.

• Haha
Reactions: Trope95

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Sure. A few of them did. Most stayed shrimps though. I think I grew up in the middle of Lilliput or something.
Nah grew up somewhere that is in top 5 both of on average tallest men and women in the world, so did not have to look too far down all the time after puberty. :p

• Haha
Reactions: KingKraven

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
It's because of Daz standard heights. Women are ~180cm and men ~183cm tall. Deviating too much from the default heights makes posing interacting figures harder, so when I designed the girls (I didn't own a tool to measure their height then) I didn't change their height too much. As I grew used to posing them, the next batch to be designed (Students, Meemaw, Betty, and Kiara) became more diverse in height, especially Kiara and Meemaw on the shorter and Debbie on the taller side.
Some intrepid Daz asset developer needs to create a pose adjuster/modifier designed to let users more easily tweak poses (especially interactive poses) to accommodate variations and adjustments in Daz character heights. I think that would quickly become a very popular Daz asset.

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
You know one can be a polytheist and at the same time be devout of or have a preferred goddess, right?
Not a lot of Loki's (not Marvel's) worshippers out there, but that doesn't mean he isn't a god. :ROFLMAO:
Martha would be Odin in this example, worshiped by everyone besides some infidels.
Personally, I'm partial to , but to each their own . . . ;) :ROFLMAO:

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Personally, I'm partial to , but to each their own . . . ;) :ROFLMAO:
I wouldn't reject any goddess. Who am I to do something like that? :ROFLMAO:
Also, do you remember any ugly goddess in any western mythology?

Standard height women I know is between 160 and 170 cm. One have only 155 cm and I like that. I see Daz have different standards.
My wife is 154cm and feels underrepresented in My Dorm. The shortest girl (I still have to measure Kiara) will be 159cm (5'3") and she will look like a dwarf.

• Haha
Reactions: DA22
Oct 10, 2022
It's not her fault but I'd say Medusa is kinda ugly. Maybe it's just me but never been fan of snakes. Though iirc she started as the most beautiful one and not exactly a goddess but still snakes, really?
Also afaik Hera threw Hephaestus to a river because he was so ugly, thus we can safely assume they don't let the ugly ones among them, those Olympians.

Btw, more I think more I want. I'd probably take my chance with Turkic Goddess Asena. Does that make me furry though? After all she is a she-wolf. :unsure:

Last edited:

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
Good way of getting cursed by the Gods. After you shag Persephone most likely Hades, Zeus and Demeter will be after you. ;)

Besides Artemis I'd like to have a chance with Aurora, Sol and Luna too.
Yeah, but I'm MARS ULTOR -- Ares' cooler, scarier Roman alter-ego -- so I say, "Bring it on!"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I wouldn't reject any goddess. Who am I to do something like that? :ROFLMAO:

My wife is 154cm and feels underrepresented in My Dorm. The shortest girl (I still have to measure Kiara) will be 159cm (5'3") and she will look like a dwarf.
What I feel is the most surreal, and believe me it irks me to hell and back, is that those people with 1,80m and over, don't need to curve their spines in front of the kitchen furniture.
Me? Everyday I need to make curtsies to the furniture gods or whatever, and especially when washing the plates when I have to bend almost 30 cm down, the pain in my back is unbearable after 10 minutes.

Here, the standard height is 70cm height for the kitchen cabinets, my legs are a bit longer than 1m. My hands when I stand erect barely touch the surface, in the sink, I can't reach the bottom unless I bend A LOT. Staying in that position to wash everything that comes from making and eating a meal for 5 people... is HORRIBLE (especially because my back is already hurt from 45 years of this)

In DAZ, no one bends, no matter the height... This doesn't fucking compute... and when I notice it, I get angry. LOL

Peace :D

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Here, the standard height is 70cm height for the kitchen cabinets, my legs are a bit longer than 1m. My hands when I stand erect barely touch the surface, in the sink, I can't reach the bottom unless I bend A LOT. Staying in that position to wash everything that comes from making and eating a meal for 5 people... is HORRIBLE (especially because my back is already hurt from 45 years of this)
Can we please go back to top-loading laundry machines as well? Those of us who are less bendy would really appreciate it. (y)

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes