TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
What I feel is the most surreal, and believe me it irks me to hell and back, is that those people with 1,80m and over, don't need to curve their spines in front of the kitchen furniture.
Me? Everyday I need to make curtsies to the furniture gods or whatever, and especially when washing the plates when I have to bend almost 30 cm down, the pain in my back is unbearable after 10 minutes.

Here, the standard height is 70cm height for the kitchen cabinets, my legs are a bit longer than 1m. My hands when I stand erect barely touch the surface, in the sink, I can't reach the bottom unless I bend A LOT. Staying in that position to wash everything that comes from making and eating a meal for 5 people... is HORRIBLE (especially because my back is already hurt from 45 years of this)

In DAZ, no one bends, no matter the height... This doesn't fucking compute... and when I notice it, I get angry. LOL

Peace :D
Kitchen counters are too damn short, I do most of my prep at the kitchen table.

Reactions: FatGiant

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
When I was in elementary school, I was already almost 6' and there was this song I used to hum/partially sing. I'm sure some of you know it. It was by Randy Newman. :ROFLMAO:
I was the smaller kid in elementary school. When the bullies came along, I realized they were all little cowards that went crying to the teacher as soon as I bloodied their noses. For some reason, being taller and intellectually inferior made them feel superior. :ROFLMAO:

KingKraven

Dec 22, 2023
I was the smaller kid in elementary school. When the bullies came along, I realized they were all little cowards that went crying to the teacher as soon as I bloodied their noses. For some reason, being taller and intellectually inferior made them feel superior. :ROFLMAO:
Well, I didn't bully anyone. I did kick ass and got my ass kicked on the daily though. Fun days.

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I love this game! :D
In my time it wasn't called bullying. It was called natural order (remember Spanish High Schools were WAY smaller than US ones, with around ~500 kids divided into 4 levels, 14-18 y.o.). The "bullies" didn't last long if they weren't a bit smart, and most of them didn't even finish elementary school (6-14y.o.). That was before the current crap about passing level if you go to class. Then you needed to pass exams in 8 mandatory elementary years.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Oddly all the bullies I ever dealt with were shorter. Once I realized "zero tolerance" meant I got suspended even if I didn't fight back, the next few times they tried to "biggest guy in the yard" me I responded in kind where the size advantage seriously shifted things in my favor. After that happening 2 or 3 times the bullies stopped trying to start physical altercations for cred, and life got a lot simpler.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Oddly all the bullies I ever dealt with were shorter. Once I realized "zero tolerance" meant I got suspended even if I didn't fight back, the next few times they tried to "biggest guy in the yard" me I responded in kind where the size advantage seriously shifted things in my favor. After that happening 2 or 3 times the bullies stopped trying to start physical altercations for cred, and life got a lot simpler.
Maybe things were different in the 70s. The bullies then tended to be the bigger kids that made fun of any kid smaller or that could actually read and do math well (unlike them). Brutality paired with idiocy seemed to be the mark of a superior being to them. Having known some of their parents, I could see why they revered these things - it's what they were learning at home.

Reactions: tbz1983

KingKraven

Dec 22, 2023
Maybe things were different in the 70s. The bullies then tended to be the bigger kids that made fun of any kid smaller or that could actually read and do math well (unlike them). Brutality paired with idiocy seemed to be the mark of a superior being to them. Having known some of their parents, I could see why they revered these things - it's what they were learning at home.
Mostly it was the fat kids that were doing the bullying where I grew up, always trying to throw their weight around. Sometimes literally. Fat, dumb and mean.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Mostly it was the fat kids that were doing the bullying where I grew up, always trying to throw their weight around. Sometimes literally. Fat, dumb and mean.
The biggest bully in junior high (literally and figuratively) was hitting about 6 feet in 7th grade, and about 300lbs. He was also very poor in his classes, but did make a decent nose tackle for the football team. I think being a bully was his defense mechanism.

KingKraven

Dec 22, 2023
The biggest bully in junior high (literally and figuratively) was hitting about 6 feet in 7th grade, and about 300lbs. He was also very poor in his classes, but did make a decent nose tackle for the football team. I think being a bully was his defense mechanism.
In my junior high, there was an almost 6' dude who was fat af. He didn't play sports with us. He was just mean and dumb.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Oh if only CBT was just that and i didn't know for the better. :D
It's awkward (or amusing) for a former girlfriend of mine--she's a psychologist active in the Kink community.

Agreed, so many people get hung up on these being games, I approach them like books.

The necessary early access aspect of AVNs kills a lot of them in the womb I think, players almost never let the writers "cook".
I do as well. It's one reason I don't get upset if the MC does something I wouldn't do, or experiences something I'd rather not. The MC is the protagonist of a story, not me.

(still catching up after falling off the F95 wagon for a while)

Last edited:
Reactions: tslojr and Trope95

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
German saying: Growing old is not for cowards / Altwerden ist nichts für Feiglinge ! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Seen it in English as "old age is not for sissies." :)
I think I like the German variant better. After all....
Growing old does not care about your gender conformity.
Way more immersive if you at least FEEL like you have some agency though. Even just the ILLUSION of choice goes a long way.
Given the way we see some "overly immersed" people react when things don't go according to their wishes, I think I'm fine with that. Some of these people go beyond Karens and seem to emulate Annie Wilkes from Misery...
"Tropicita, I'm your number one fan and I think you should..."
Not for me. But again I come from a book approach.
As do I. I also had many of those "book nerd" behaviors and experiences growing up that others shared.
I've heard it in English as: "Growing old isn't for pussies." But it's all the same.
In a way, that's a bit ironic. After all, in the U.S. and Europe, women live, on average, five years longer than men. Turns out. Growing old is for pussies (and not dicks).

Doesn't take a Rocket scientist........
I was going to say that Rocket is more of an engineer than a scientist, but then again, Rocket Science is not really science, it's mainly engineering. I must say his back story in part 3 was quite sad.

• Haha
Reactions: xapican and Trope95

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
I was going to say that Rocket is more of an engineer than a scientist, but then again, Rocket Science is not really science, it's mainly engineering. I must say his back story in part 3 was quite sad.
Considering a "rocket scientist" needs to have a reasonable command of physics, chemistry, metallurgy, engineering and the ability to use the "scientific method" to find the right combinations of elements from all of those fields to make a rocket perform as intended, I'd say "scientist" works.

Reactions: Trope95
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes