FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
The "Australian" makes that work - being a northern hemisphere person, I like a hearty red in the winter. ;)

In Summer, though, Sauvignon Blanc, Orvieto, Riesling, or Viognier (depending upon what else I'm having) are all nice single grape whites I enjoy, or a White Burgundy or White Bordeaux blend. :sneaky:
For your Summer drinking, let me drop a recommendation for you:

You can also find exceptional Reds & Whites:

Just something for a wine person to explore. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
The "Australian" makes that work - being a northern hemisphere person, I like a hearty red in the winter. ;)

In Summer, though, Sauvignon Blanc, Orvieto, Riesling, or Viognier (depending upon what else I'm having) are all nice single grape whites I enjoy, or a White Burgundy or White Bordeaux blend. :sneaky:
Yeah, I thought identifying it as an Australian song was critical.

• Haha

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
For your Summer drinking, let me drop a recommendation for you:

You can also find exceptional Reds & Whites:

Just something for a wine person to explore. :)
I've had many Iberian wines and have enjoyed vinho verde in the past. It's just a matter of availability and price for me. Given my ancestral roots, I'm very fond if Italian varietals and German whites (hard to get the reds in the US - other than Gluhwein this time of year - or basically, anywhere outside of Germany :LOL:). I belong to a wine focused volunteer organization that puts on an international competition each year, and have been exposed to wines from all over the world.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Awesome ! I've tasted wines from many places, but, I am still partial to Alentejo Reds. Maybe because they were the ones that I tried first, in a serious way.

Peace :)

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Happy New Year, everyone. Hope this next year keeps all of you and your significant others in good health.
On the vinho verde wine part, try cast Alvarinho or Loureiro, always chilled.
Tugas Unite... Nice of you to remember me, I need to put the Muralhas on the fridge. Thanks mate.

Well, what do you know I still have 3 bottles...
here we go.gif

• Red Heart

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
ny-458.gif
For those who, 2024 already has begun, And for those, which will begin Abrazo and all the Luck Peace and My Dorm Updates
Thank's to Tropecita and family for all your exelent work,Feliz año nuevo!
thank you RiamMar for your mod and technical advice ! Frohes Neues und einen guten rutsch !

Deathcon1000

Jun 12, 2022
I've finally found myself back to this thread, so I hope everyone had a merry christmas and a happy new year!! Really looking forward to the continuation of this game, and I intend to spend the rest of 2024 impregnating every woman in this game, plus the ones that I'm looking forward to meeting later on.

• Red Heart

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I've finally found myself back to this thread, so I hope everyone had a merry christmas and a happy new year!! Really looking forward to the continuation of this game, and I intend to spend the rest of 2024 impregnating every woman in this game, plus the ones that I'm looking forward to meeting later on.
Welcome back and Happy Knock Year!

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes