Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
It's awkward (or amusing) for a former girlfriend of mine--she's a psychologist active in the Kink community.

I do as well. It's one reason I don't get upset if the MC does something I wouldn't do, or experiences something I'd rather not. The MC is the protagonist of a story, not me.

(still catching up after falling off the F95 wagon for a while)
Glad to have you back on the thread. I hope everything is fine.

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
That's the 4e version of the D&D god of tyranny Bane.
The source of the picture I posted is a Wiki for a fantasy book series called The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel. Here's a more traditional representation of Mars Ultor ("Mars the Avenger"):

1703634840244.png

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
The biggest bully in junior high (literally and figuratively) was hitting about 6 feet in 7th grade, and about 300lbs. He was also very poor in his classes, but did make a decent nose tackle for the football team. I think being a bully was his defense mechanism.
My biggest bullies were the neighborhood thugs (i.e. short* jocks) and the sax player (who was the only one who ever showed remorse).

That feels like a meme right there, now that I've typed it out ...

*I'm a short nerd, so none of the tall jocks bothered with me?

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
One of the saddest things in the world is having to explain a joke. :cry:
I still feel Rocket's history is sadder...
Story of my life.........
That reminded me of a New Yorker style cartoon. Publisher tells author that they have chosen not to publish his autobiography.
Author: Well, that's the story of my life.
Published on Patreon and SS right now
View attachment 3145887
v.0.14 Release Schedule after the survey

I write this post so the release date for the different tiers gets organized in a single place.
  • Meemaw's Joy / Martha's Savior: December 8th
  • Norah's Favorite: Officially December 12th. Updated to December 11th thanks to the upper Tiers' generosity. Thanks, guys in Meemaw's Joy and Martha's Savior. Not a vote against it.
  • Emma's Own: Officially December 15th. It has already been updated to December 14th thanks to the upper Tiers' generosity. Can get updated to December 13th depending on the previous Tier.
  • Daphne's Teacher: Officially December 18th. It has already been updated to December 17th thanks to the upper Tiers' generosity. Can get updated to December 15th depending on the previous Tiers.
  • Erika's Knight in Shining Armor: Officially December 21st. It has already been updated to December 20th thanks to the upper Tiers' generosity. Can get updated to December 17th depending on the previous Tiers.
  • Scarlet's First Love: Officially December 24th. It has already been updated to December 23rd thanks to the upper Tiers' generosity. Can get updated to December 19th depending on the previous Tiers.
  • Free Players: Officially December 27th. It has already been updated to December 26th thanks to the upper Tiers' generosity. Can get updated to December 21st depending on the previous Tiers.
Once again, thanks for your support.
Since I'm writing this from December 27, it didn't really impact me. :cool:
378 possible unique combinations. Not as large a # as you might think since one party (MC) is always the same. Increase that to foursomes and the number gets big 3,276. From there things get really crazy. Fivesome: 20,475 Sixsome: 98,280 You get the point... :D
Well, it does get better, as you have larger "moresomes," they become fewer. I mean, there's only ONE 29-some.
The Toothless Eric? Why have a problem with him? What has he ever done to anyone? (Please this is irony, I don't need a crash course in douche)

Peace :D
Yup. They no longer have the same face.

Problem solved!

Someone should really make a Harem Game with a first person point of view of the MC so that nobody sees his Face or Body and at the End of the Game in the last Update reveal that the MC uses the Eric Model so everybody played the scary scary Eric for a whole Game. The Chaos would be glorious. :KEK: :KEK:
View attachment 3181337
That is evil... I like it.

Last edited:

tslojr

Apr 8, 2021
My biggest bullies were the neighborhood thugs (i.e. short* jocks) and the sax player (who was the only one who ever showed remorse).
I feel like there's a story here you're depriving us of. I'm picturing a 50's jazz player giving neighborhood kids shit while chain-smoking a pack of Kools.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I feel like there's a story here you're depriving us of. I'm picturing a 50's jazz player giving neighborhood kids shit while chain-smoking a pack of Kools.
Nope, just a talented classmate who grew up. (amusingly, he was tall, but not an athlete)
_THE_ sax player is the dude from Lost Boys I thought. :p
View attachment 3213465
This was actually filmed near me, and the apology came the year it came out, so who knows if there's a connection ...

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Happy 2024
Last Friday of 2023.
It's been a long year (365 days exactly ) and the girls wanted to wish you a happy 2024.
I also want to take advantage of this post and wish you and your loved ones a great year where all your wishes come true (yes, I know, cheesy ).
Why publish this today and not on the 31st? Because I've made a couple of images this time. The first FullHD pic has the girls in bikinis, so you can share it with your not-so-perverted friends, and then is the real one, when Martha and Norah already have dropped them.
You can also share it if you want .
There's nothing more to say, so I'll return to rendering the next update.
HAPPY 2024!
And thanks for your support!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Happy 2024
Last Friday of 2023.
It's been a long year (365 days exactly ) and the girls wanted to wish you a happy 2024.
I also want to take advantage of this post and wish you and your loved ones a great year where all your wishes come true (yes, I know, cheesy ).
Why publish this today and not on the 31st? Because I've made a couple of images this time. The first FullHD pic has the girls in bikinis, so you can share it with your not-so-perverted friends, and then is the real one, when Martha and Norah already have dropped them.
You can also share it if you want .
There's nothing more to say, so I'll return to rendering the next update.
HAPPY 2024!
And thanks for your support!
Happy New Year!

• Red Heart

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Happy New Year!
I had a hard time figuring out what you meant. Lol. My eyes were on the upper part of the drinks. :love:
They are tidy women (and mothers), and they dropped the bikinis out of the picture. Many years of battling with the MC to keep his room neat.

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I prefer Martha, Noah, Samantha and Kaira to have a foursome, I don’t know if that’s too greedy. :LOL:
All female foursome without the MC?
Why is the Idea of Christmas in Summer sooo strange ? for me it happens every Year ! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Loving the Update so far !
One of my favorite Christmas songs is "White Wine in the Sun" by Tim Minchin (Australian).

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
All female foursome without the MC?

One of my favorite Christmas songs is "White Wine in the Sun" by Tim Minchin (Australian).
The "Australian" makes that work - being a northern hemisphere person, I like a hearty red in the winter. ;)

In Summer, though, Sauvignon Blanc, Orvieto, Riesling, or Viognier (depending upon what else I'm having) are all nice single grape whites I enjoy, or a White Burgundy or White Bordeaux blend. :sneaky:

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes